Honestly speaking tell me why he hasn’t been arrested and charged with physical assault without mentioning his race

Honestly speaking tell me why he hasn’t been arrested and charged with physical assault without mentioning his race.

Attached: 0681CF78-3B3B-47E4-AAFE-4A26D34FA74A.jpg (941x1397, 504.49K)

Fuck you, go to Any Forums faggot

It was fake and staged

It was fake.

Because he's a multimillionaire

People say, "It was just a joke." OK. No problem. It was just a slap. We all, or a lot of us, know there is a difference between comedy and cruelty. That line might be thin, but it's there. But it was just a joke. Cool. Again, it was just a slap.

A LEO was not present to witness the crime and the man he assaulted opted not to press charges.

He’s a nigger

It was a slap.
People are getting away with actual crimes so why would he face court.

open hand versus closed fist.
Maybe laws in California are different than laws where you live.

the same reason alec baldwin hasnt been arrested yet

the same reason OJ got off with stabbing and killing 2 people

hes rich and famous

This is how Will wife's condition is treated, the violence between negroes.

Give's her confidence.

>Honestly speaking tell me why he hasn’t been arrested and charged with physical assault without mentioning his race.
Probably is fake and staged
>It was fake and staged
I agree
>It was fake.
Yep

You shouldnt be arrested for defending your family's name.

Fake as fuck. You can tell when Smiff hits his own microphone with his left hand for sound effect.

> The show must go on
> Chris Rock has been told that it'll make blacks look bad. I've heard that lots of black women are raped, and told not to report it because 'too many black men are in jail already'.
> POWERS have leaned on Chris Rock not to pursue it.
I'd say it's a fraud, but the Academy says they're going to decide what to do about it. If it's a fraud it's a real one, it wasn't just a joke for ratings.

black privilege

In the USA, Chris would have to press assault charges.

Chris Rock isn’t pressing charges

Attached: jada-pinkett-smith-chris-rock-will-smith.jpg (1600x900, 221.72K)

The same reason that millions of other Americans don't get charged with a crime every time they smack someone.

Because he's a Satanist Nigger fag.
Don't you recall literally half of Hollywood being on a ledger to Jeff Epstein's plane and getting away scott free? Not one arrest. Not one investigation. No questions asked.
I'd say he could have shot him point blank and got away with it. Just like Alec Baldwin did. And Alec isn't even a nigger.

millionaires can get away with fucking genocide that's why. and it was fake too.

Attached: laugh creature reaction image.gif (320x315, 1.29M)

He slapped someone. They didn't let one of theirs get locked up when Baldwin gunned down a woman. You really need to ask?

>charged with a crime
In other news, about a million black people in America were responsible for burning down several hundred police stations, federal buildings, and totaling thousands of government police vehicles, and only a handful of them were ever identified and punished even though we have a billion hours of HD video with faces.

So yeah, the slap is going to get a big yawn. If you can burn down a federal building and not get punished, you can slap a man and not get punished.

Attached: thinq_best_buy_blm.png (1912x968, 1.52M)

Nobody saw it happen.

Because of the contracts they signed in advance consenting to to stunt, of course.

It was staged. Will Smith hit his chest when he did the slap to make a noise.

It was faked so kikes can rile up interest in the Oscars again. Nobody watches them anymore. They've been plummeting in viewership since 2016 when Trump was elected. Literally only 9 million people watched last year while anywhere from 30million to 45 million would watch between 2000 and 2015. This is literally all people are talking about and the ratings will spike tomorrow.

If one of the waiters in the audience came up and did the exact same thing they'd have probably been shot. They have more freedom than you do because they have money. Enough said.