Why does putler make him seethe so hard?

Why does putler make him seethe so hard?

Attached: c48e2ed9-94ae-4a00-bf66-e59d2d3a5ae5-NEWGrahamSCOTUS_deskthumb.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

ladybugs

Probably got the hand in the cookie jar.

He is a kiddie diddler. The kids were traficked from Kyef.

Dunno ready to start a GoFundMe for this faggot to supply him with body armor, a helmet, grenades, an AR-15 and get him a plane ride to the front lines in Ukraine. This gay faggot has no idea what military service is about and has for years sent good men to die in shitholes around the world. All while sitting comfortably in his luxury office and home.

A worse human being has never been made.

hes a nigger loving fag

This, lindsey is neck deep in the corruption in Ukraine.

Blackmail

He’s a neocohen chickenhawk. Dude never met a foreign conflict he didn’t like.

He literally does whatever the MIC tells him to you fucking brain dead absolute retard faggot.

Putin is fucking with his ATM machine and twink brothel. How many times has Lindsey visited Ukraine? How long was each visit? We might be able to calculate how many little boys he violated.

Because Putin openly hates literal faggots.

Mossad has him on tape fucming little boys and are threatening to leak the video if he doesn't turn up the heat.

you are a stupid nigger

Attached: 1629404975050.jpg (2300x1494, 948.11K)

Probably some scam with Ukraine, there are a bunch of Ukraine actors in sc

because it became more difficult for lindsey to procure children to rape

>1pbtid

Attached: 1627189464584.jpg (1140x599, 100.6K)

You're not entierly wrong but military service is a choice now a days, it's not like there's a draft. Everyone that chose ro fight and die in the War on terror, heavily shilled by Linsday Ghraham types chose to go. They signed up, he didn't force them.

Attached: 1648413781016.jpg (462x450, 51.65K)

Is that Lady G? I recognize him from the gay sex websites.

Putin has the kid fucking vids of him.

Amy Klobuchar over there collecting checks too I see.

Because putler doesn't like faggots...

If you hire me to exterminate some ants at your house does that mean that I have to do so by slathering my naked body in honey and rolling in anthills as per your request?

How in the fuck can you defend the bullshit wars that Lady G and his ladybugs have been sending men off to?