Habbening

Lads I just got 4 back to back calls today from friends that are still active duty. All saying the same thing, go to store TONIGHT and stock up on perishables. Shit is going down tomorrow.

No not nukes. But US will officially declare war on Russia. Remember how you couldn’t buy Toilet Paper for periods of time during peak of Covid-19? Hell of a lot more inconvenient when it’s food instead of TP.

There will be panic, and the already strained supply lines will collapse and people will panic buy remaining materials at stores.

I’m not a doomtard and I don’t give a shit if you “believe me”. You will experience it 1st hand tomorrow.

For the love of God, go get bare necessities to get your family through the coming days.

Attached: 51A8B9EF-BE14-4482-BBC1-016BB48D6907.jpg (600x551, 68.46K)

Ok bro, but the stores are closed here now. Why do you hate us east coast?

Already chocoprepped to the max. +30 bottles of vodka, i fear no shortages.

Attached: choco prepping for WW3.png (1075x799, 1.78M)

>my dad works for Nintendo and he sai-
Nothing ever happens.

>not hersheys bars
Ngmi

Attached: 1517690064326.jpg (299x72, 7.09K)

EVERYONE HATES THE EAST COAST
LOL
>>even canuckistan

U.S. won't declare war without a new Pear Harbor event (which klaus schwab already said would be a cyberattack)

We don't have those around here. It's probably illegal anyway since even though our gubment hates us, they aren't low to the point of food poisoning us as they do in muttlandia.

I travelled to the US a while back, i legit was sick to death for 3 days after one mcdo meal. It can't even be considered ""food"" at this point. Glad GMO/corn syrup/seed oils/hormones'd chickens are illegal over here. You should hang the kikes selling you this shit for genocide seriously.

>because you care about all of us being fed over your own loved ones.
thanks.
>1 pbtid
faggot
saged

Hahahaha, have fun being drafted zoomers.

Going to be even easier to bang zoomers girls at my job as a bartender in a tourist town.

Good luck bro. I'll think about how at least someone is getting laid when I'm bleeding out for zog.

Joe Biden here. Ignore this piece of shit faggot OP. Nothing unusual happening. I am here in the caves beneath the White House fucking nigger whores with General Milley and looking forward to a fine meal of niglets. Have a great night patriots.

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

Is Biden gonna spam units from barracks he secretly built in Europe? Why would US declare war without having an army ready to attack?

>Remember how you couldn’t buy Toilet Paper for periods of time during peak of Covid-19

This is how i know you are shill nigger.

Bro cool story
Your doom is seens as a blessing to others
But im curious bro what the event that gonna make the US declare war?

Attached: 33C1FA10-9602-428A-82A4-4945C8BC3B22.jpg (1167x620, 114.61K)

This schizo is bullshitting. If it were true in the slightest I would be well aware of it.
>t. O-9; Combat Infantry Division Command

Lies, this is not how that works.

Of course he is im just bored trying to entertain myself with some skizo shit
How bout you fren how you night going?

Bro just unplug the computer

>tfw you want a poulain bar like when last you were in France but you live in the US

Le reee.