Younger Biden looked meaner and tougher, what made his face change so much since 2008...

Younger Biden looked meaner and tougher, what made his face change so much since 2008? Maybe the world would respect the US a bit more if Biden was less of a "nice guy" and looked like it.

Attached: 2008 biden.png (350x335, 151.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtBs8WHbPic
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg5cnV0iAn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He even kinda looked like George Washington back in the day.

Attached: 2008 biden 2.png (293x272, 133.58K)

the elites haven't been getting their drugs for the past few years, and the gene therapy labs in Cuba were shut down with no mention in public news.
Now we get to see what these people are really like; no special sunglasses needed.

>no mention in public news
Where did you get the news then? I would like to know more.

He looks thinner now than before, when usually people get fatter as they age, something is really off with him but I have no idea what is it, maybe I'm just a schizo.

Attached: 2008 biden 3.png (289x294, 190.29K)

Ambiguity is the name of the game. Keep people guessing whether something is or is not, and they'll never get to the point; too busy arguing semantics and opinions.
Pizza, aliens, communists, jews, lizard people, demons, all of it is still up in the air; and it gives people a break from their boring, monotonous lives. So they invent things, they conjure, they speculate; all the while the reality of what's going on gets farther ahead and away, leaving people like you and me and the majority of Any Forums to rot. And they think it's funny.

It really is just rich, power hungry psychopaths who enjoy causing problems; because they can, and no god thus far has taken it upon themselves to stop them of out them for their behavior. Most news is nonsense, so you have to piece things together yourself.

Dementia does that.
t. Mom had dementia.

Attached: 1648402820887.jpg (400x400, 18.43K)

he's 80 fucking years old what do you want from the guy?

He's always been a short-tempered piece of shit, he just immediately forgets why he's mad nowadays

A public, tearful resignation peppered with racist language

Attached: 18ee7c7e-2cd8-4d93-a605-7af986b94330-500x250.jpg (500x250, 20.08K)

My condolences user.

Doesn't answer my question but also not a bad post.

I want him to look like who he's supposed to be, I know people get old but Jesus Christ how can someone change this much in so little time?

>inb4 plastic surgery
Why do it to look weaker though?

The world knows that USA is unstable because a majority of people don't believe that Biden was duly elected and believe that the people behind him are deliberately working to kill Americans and steal the country, it's not even disputable at this point, we need a complete revolt in Congress now.

Convention of States is the first step.

Attached: 1605456901870.jpg (772x1242, 131.16K)

Getting old sucks, Ronaldo.

Thanks, user.

Attached: 1648402242050.jpg (200x128, 7.87K)

Tons of plastic surgery and boxtox. He's just a beady eye skull now.

people started calling him a niggerlover and it really got to him. Every single day somebody would ask him "Hey faggot, how many niggercocks did you suck today?" but he had to keep his cool because he was the token white man for the nigger king.

He was replaced by the bad guy from Poltergeist

He cant string together 2 sentences without a script, his looks are the least of his problems

I disagree. 2022 Biden has one emotion: Irritated Anger. It's old and tiresome, just like him. Look at his speeches. He's like the stereotypical angry old man yelling at clouds. He never appears humorous, compassionate, intelligent, passionate, it's all just like he's annoyed that you walked on his lawn, and he's raging at you from his front porch.

The guy is an annoying dick at this point in his life.

Oh, and he has Parkinson's too, but we're not supposed to mention that.

Nah, leaders need to take care of themselves, and this retard mad plastic surgery to look worse? It makes no fucking sense. Putin is full of botox but it looks good, maybe the slav genetics help. Xi is also fucking old but he has a nice imposing Stalin haircut. Biden is a living mummy, and I can't believe it's on purpose, there's something off.

Leaders are not meant to be nice.

He hung out with Corn Pop too much in recent years

clearly he died and the current biden is a lie

icecream and ukranian imports

Attached: 1648087602549.jpg (429x417, 73.81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TtBs8WHbPic

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg5cnV0iAn0