Girl I’m cheating my wife with found a new man

I’ve been cheating my wife for 3 years now with a girl who works at a video club. I know I’m a piece of shit but that’s not the point. It was supposed to be something innocent and temporary. I have a daughter with my wife and she must never find out. The thing is I fell in love with the new girl and she did as well. A few months ago she asked me stop having sex with my wife and only to have sex with her. I told her I can’t do that. She told me we can’t keep seeing each other unless I agree. I did not and she stopped going out with me. She met another man and they moved in. I tried to rekindle things with her and she told me they are already talking about marriage with the new guy. What the fuck should I do? The thought of her sleeping with another man is killing me

Attached: 8AE31152-86DE-4444-A165-D7B7F7E7FB3B.jpg (800x531, 79.03K)

Why is it always greeks who make these terrible relationship advice threads? Is it the same team of academics who spam bgc posts?

Nice blog dude, where is the unsubscribe button

Attached: 0d88b602f0187b2a9acb07ec0be0609d55fcad59c8077be06bbf4893cd167d21_1.jpg (1080x760, 73.4K)

If it's killing you just make it quicker and kill yourself

kill yourself immediately and save your wife, daughter and mistress from the misery of your existence.

Come clean user. The relationship with your wife is dead. You're a piece of shit for cheating, it's nigger tier behaviour.
Keeping it a secret even longer and it WILL come out eventually.
Nobody wins in this situation.
On a second note, i am more than happy to breed your wife to make it ewual between yourself and wife.

You sound like a fucking faggot.

Kys

Attached: 1624550107821.jpg (319x322, 36.37K)

>What the fuck should I do?
suffer

Nigger
>1pbtid

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x270, 894.42K)

are you retarded? just tell you’ll stop fucking your wife. you don’t have to actually stop fucking your wife how the fuck would she know

Not only are you a normie, you're also a degenerate. Get off our board.

Attached: 1647270926882.jpg (473x587, 86.16K)

Greeks have had a great duality for millenia
>Faggot Pedorasts
>Military Innovationists
>Autistic Infighting and revolts
>Ingenuity in al fields
>Crushed by Romans
>Become Romaboos
Essentially, this has translated to Any Forums between the based BGCposter, and the faggot relationship poster. Perhaps both are the same.

Attached: 1604439428081.jpg (1719x1271, 171.41K)

good for the girl
now delete you Any Forums account and
NEVAR EVAR GO FULL RETARD

>Islam is bad
>why can’t I marry two women

pay denbts.

She'll do suprise dick smell checks.

That is one way to do it.
Do right by your kid, you fucking degenerate.

wtf is a "video club"

It's all the same guy. BGC might be part of it too