Isn't it interesting how these are posted in majority white neighborhoods?

twitter.com/obianuju/status/1507512123550846981?s=21&t=5L_eXIN-oxL5MBhv3xcVmQ

Isn't it interesting how these are posted in majority white neighborhoods?

Attached: 1646078075084.jpg (686x533, 117.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wweek.com/news/2022/02/16/whos-behind-the-portland-billboards-demanding-people-stop-having-kids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Isn't it interesting how these are posted in majority white neighborhoods?
Its not like niggers would listen anyway.

Oy vey stop noticing things. Don't you remember that we are your greatest ally goy?

Attached: 1648484506985.jpg (577x324, 25.06K)

information warfare deployed into the field of reproductive rights

I do unironically classify this as genocidal violence

Attached: bis-fertility.png (1910x1204, 626.13K)

kikes need to go

>stophavingkids.org
I went through the FAQ, About, Join, and Get Involved. Nobody wants to put their name on this group, but they support BLM and they're vegan so... pretty much what you'd expect.

Only self-hating, treasonous whites will listen so whatever. Conservative birth rates are fine.

Attached: 31582589-E529-4752-B273-C28F93F26171.jpg (600x714, 62.72K)

based get

Isn't it odd that Any Forums keeps telling me I shouldn't bring kids into this shitty world?

>Stop having kids
>It's not a genocide, you just choose not to have kids
>Stop having kids
>We need more migration because you stopped having kids
>Stop having kids
>It's all your fault for not having kids, just have kids if you don't want it to happen
I make it my mission in life to obstruct everything these "people" try to accomplish. I don't even care if it's something I also support like anti-car, environmental etc shit. Politics isn't about disembodied policy, it's about giving people power in exchange for the promise to enact policy, and leftists have demonstrated through their dishonesty that they cannot be trusted with power, nor can they be trusted to deliver on promises.

Who cares, only leftists and atheists fall for the antinatalism meme.

It's a bad gamble desu. My cousin's dating a sheeboon, my sister's dating a truly hideous hapa loser, and my other cousin's getting greencard scammed to a brown Latina. It's just fucked.

Nothing better is going to happen till you put the fear of god in them
>Only a glownigger would want to fight back!
And thats why things are getting worse

Attached: 1612247569850.jpg (850x981, 97.5K)

wweek.com/news/2022/02/16/whos-behind-the-portland-billboards-demanding-people-stop-having-kids/

>State records show, however, that Stop Having Kids was incorporated in January 2021 by Eric Goldberg, a Portland photographer whose middle name is Dietz.

Attached: 1634043507229.png (501x585, 4.36K)

Listen, either the Jews are manipulating me into not having kids to destroy the white race or Any Forums is. You know two things can't happen at the same time.

I’m ok with Portlanders not having kids. It’s for the best. Billboard is based.

who own/run this .org?

I’m just going to have another just to spite the makers of this billboard.
>#7 here we come.

Holy checked!

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-221853_Chrome.jpg (719x1167, 360.81K)

I am white. I understand that there is a Kalergi plan to replace white people. I am no fan of Jews. Still would never want to bring children into this existence. Billboard is fine.

I agree with the sentiment. The right to breed should be based on IQ and other factors, like mental health, drug addiction, and criminal record. Of course this would stop trashy, low IQ useless eaters from reproducing their low IQ goycattle wageslave machine cogs, so it's exactly opposite to what the elite want.

Well, the message isn't so bad when you think about it. Whites should definitely stop having kids If they have a white male it will only live a life of torment and suffering. They'll be preyed upon and consistently bullied by stronger ethnic BVLLS. They'll be constantly rejected by females due to social awkwardness and overall weak demeanor. Many will even question their sexual identity and identify as girls and that's if they haven't blown their brains out by then. Now if the parents have a white female, she'll be destined to crave black dick anyway and likely have a mixed race king or queen and still kill off the white race anyway. Whites couples should just enjoy their lives and abort when the need arises.