Why aren't you armed Any Forums?

>Get armed you boomer faggot lest niggers take the keys to your muscle car or luxury pickup from your warm dead hands
and
>Get armed you zoomer faggot, because chances are you'll have to drag your shitlib boomer parents' asses out of the fire
There is literally no excuse to be unarmed in the US of A, with the exception of being under 21. Brits and Yuros wish they could be armed. The same goes for gooks and nips.

>inb4 muh PSA poorfag OP picture
There is NO excuse to being unarmed, this includes being a poorfag. For just under $600 you can have the parts to assemble a good enuff rifle. Pic related doesn't have the FFL transfer fee is the only reason why I can't just say the price is $535 and be done with it. Pic related is also slightly nicer than the default PSA cheapshit upper, since you get a free floated barrel and a complete set of Magpul MBUS sights.
If you have extra money lying around, shop at Brownells or BCM. If you have King Shit of Fuck Mountain money, go get a KAC AR, or even an H&K 416 piston AR. With guns, you get what you pay for. Buy once, cry once.
Magazines from Magpul are about $10-15 each.

There are thousands of how to assemble AR videos. Watch some of them. If you don't have certain tools around the house to assemble your rifle, you might have to pay for those too. You'll need an armorer's wrench, roll pin punches, maybe hex keys. I'm not going into detail with those. You should already at least have the hex keys. If you don't even have hex keys or a razor blade, shame on you.

Once you have a gun, above all else, practice with it you faggot. At least fire a few rounds out of it regularly.
As usual, to avoid glowing like a Christmas Tree,
>Follow all State and Federal Law
Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

Attached: Get armed.png (1153x455, 139.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Pistols/search?Keywords=hi point&Sort=4&PageSize=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have the money to spare, shop at Brownells or BCM. The concept is the same - a lower receiver, an upper receiver, and miscellaneous parts.
Lowers have to go to an FFL. Uppers ship to your door. Parts ship to your door.

Attached: Get Armed but with better quality.png (962x526, 54.7K)

>Why aren't you armed Any Forums?
Money
Laws
Hard to filter disinfo
No one to shoot with
556 and 9mm are garbage out of short barrels

What laws? Felon, or just cuck state? If it's a cuck state you still have options.

I am a shut in that lives on 200$ a month. I can’t afford it alright fuck off

Yes you can.
If you're truly that poorfag, this may be your only real option.
>inb4 gunbroker
Gunbroker is just a reference.
>gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Pistols/search?Keywords=hi point&Sort=4&PageSize=24
The Hi Point C9. AKA Jamal and Laquarius and Tyrone's firearm of choice, because it's cheap. It's not a long term solution in any way. But for under $70 you can usually have at least something that will put 9mm downrange. Check your local gun stores for Hi Points or other cheapshit pistols. Hi Points are the most reliable of all the cheapshit pistols, believe it or not.
Break a leg on your job search or whatever it is you're doing, user.

>Hi Points are the most reliable of all the cheapshit pistols
This was true a decade ago but, more-recent production has had terrible QC. Also, the price for a new Hi Point is around $300 these days. So it's $300 to get an unreliable piece of shit firearm. Don't do it anons. Spend a few hundred more and get something good. If you can't get a reliable firearm don't buy a firearm. A shitty firearm will get you killed. If you're unarmed you'll run and hide rather than try to engage with a piece of shit that will have some sort of jam or FTF issue.

Not possible every penny I have is budgeted out and only lasts half the month. I starve for the second half of every month. When shit hits the fan I will just get whatever is passed out to people because you boomers have like 50 different guns a pop. You can not shoot them all at once nigger. For any other problem before shtf I will just gut em with my k bar.

>he thinks I'm a boomer
Not all of us are boomers, user. Some of us just happen to have no other hobbies.
I do try to have cheapshit guns for if SHTF to help my non gun owning friends, AKA rape- and murderbait, until they become armed that is. If you meet a friendly group who's got guns, try to help them out. Don't be a traitorous faggot. They'll probably give you a spare gun.

Shit really? Fuck, my shit is out of date then. Still, for a truly poor poorfag, a used Hi Point may be their only option.

>a used Hi Point may be their only option.
Again, only if it's older stock. I wouldn't trust a Hi Point made during the last 7-8 years. Better to be a no gunz rather than own something that will fuck up and get you killed.

Don't forget that pistol builds are great way around SBR restrictions

I live in a cuck state
Most AR configurations are illegal and handguns are very hard to get

Oddly enough, long guns are easy to purchase and there's no restriction on possession of high capacity magazines

Seems you already know about the AR options.
>Memeflag
lemme guess, a nice round of trolling beforehand?

Might as well post this as well I suppose. Pistol braces and vertical foregrips on 16 inch barrels btw, get that Other classification and fuck with the ATF

Attached: AR classifications.png (1125x1162, 1.14M)

California

Attached: CA-AR-01.jpg (1200x678, 216.75K)

Oof. Yeah, that's...not that great. I think you're still less cucked than Maryland, which isn't that great of a thing.

Lol mk18 killed Terry just fine lmao

Glowing brighter than my nightlight during a thunderstorm faggot

>leaf
>abhorrent post
>probably CSIS remnant from the convoy
Yeah, checks out. If you're not CSIS, you know you can and should get armed in Canada too, right?

sounds like someone needs a surplus SKS

Cause my country is safe and not infested with niggers
>Tfw you live in a homogeneous society with peaceful culture

Attached: comfy-pepe.gif (498x280, 850.24K)

The people in the whitest, most isolated, most homogenous, communities in the US, tend to have more firepower than the folks living in the negrified and "diverse" city centers. Just because your local area is safe and not infested with niggers doesn't mean you shouldn't be armed.
I don't know how gun laws are in Vietnam, though. Do you get leftovers from the time the US was there to play with?