JADA IS A SEXMAGICK SUCCUBUS

All y’all need to do it look at the vidya and tha way she spells on the brothers, she jus lifts a brow and niggers lose their shit and that ain’t normal. What the fuck she do to tupac? Legit illuminati mind/sex control witch shit, bitch don’t even barely age, and her kid practicing the same poly voodoo craft. There’s got to be blood sacrifice, Will harvesting adremocrome, for this succubus! Nuttin else make sense.

Attached: 833552E0-4180-493C-A275-9674909FF025.jpg (636x382, 58.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_XT9-C5Qu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, so Jada had Tupac killed in a sacrifice of some kind?

Attached: thas rite.jpg (500x500, 46.55K)

Nah, Jada is just doing typical woman things.
She just pretty enough to get men to do what she wants. Tale as old as time.

Attached: 1648511418104.jpg (1300x3747, 3.8M)

Jada pinkett is a blood mage who's ritual's in bloodmagic. She has infinite magika pool and can also levitate.

she has good genes. She is pretty and she ages really well. She uses her beauty and genetic quality to make niggas like her/fall in love with her. If she can also hook them in with how she is emotionally and psychologically you a master cucker of a woman. Like that bitch that is with Prince Harry. Ain't nothing supernatural to it

Attached: 6agtmr.jpg (666x499, 104.31K)

is this supposed to be written in english?

All I’m sayin is Pac was thug lyfe 4 ever, legit g, and he wrote THIS shit about some bitch? Nigga please figure the fuck out. Wills gettin openly cucked, rich as fuck, and he’s sticking around? Why the fuck?

Attached: A1DC04C3-FBCA-44A9-98DA-979277B653E8.jpg (640x799, 103.35K)

They look like trannies

sex magic witch confirmed

>regal grace
lmao.

Tightest pussy in Hollywood

Fuck jada luthor, who is the cutie in the gold dress?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-141702.png (2400x1080, 1.58M)

Kek

Aunt Jamima

Tupac was always a bleeding heart hollywood pussy

Blows like a 12 gauge shotty was paying homage to her as well I believe

actually a touching sentiment, though I don't know if I would have used the climax line. then again, i'm no nigger.

Mrs Butterworth

shes a manly nigger who gave birth to 2 faggot kids. she is fucked in the head. she probably gets dirt on everybody she fucks, and holds it against them. will probly did something real bad, like rape and murder a kid. i presume he will eventually kill himself.

Lupita Obongo

she's a nigger

Based 2pac cucking Will from the grave

These two trannies don't even have hips. Don't be fooled by these men. They aren't real women.

I mean nyongo

Attached: IMG_20220328_205515_062.jpg (320x419, 31.96K)

>Lupita Obongo
Don’t just make up words, what’s her name?

>murrikan time rolls around
>political discussion replaced by dozens of threads of niggers and the TV jew
Every fucking time

hol up, wuddint he wit Janeet Jackson?

Jaden's transition is coming along.

Lubonga Obobwo

Tupac was an arts fag who went to a dancing academy. All an act, he got caught up larping in a life style he was never truly about

>regal grace
Jesus, they take Kang posting seriously.

Maz Kanata

Attached: giphy.gif (245x320, 1.4M)

Why are you guys so distracted from my heterosexual outfit, it obviously was my night chuds

Attached: 6C5512D9-87A1-463A-8879-97C7A8FB7290.jpg (1125x2134, 518.53K)

I would estimate that it's 25% Mutt-contributed and 75% JIDF/ DoD shift change related.

Kek you saved the thumbnail

Please, niggers always fuck themselves over chasing after bitches, shes not special

In Magick and Demonology a succubus’ real name is a power sigil, so it would make sense that Will, as her some, would demand anyone “keep her name out your mouth.” There definitely something strange there.

Attached: E504BB9B-9EE8-42D5-B9F1-4FAD50CF9A9E.jpg (640x633, 42.31K)

2pac was literally a faggot

I liked him in Dune. What did he do at the awards show?

my fucking sides

nothing he just looked like a fag

>arts
here.
>youtube.com/watch?v=v_XT9-C5Qu8

T blockers at work

A GOOD WHOREY FOR ANOTHER TIME

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

Completely retarded narcissist. The joke could not have been tamer, so tame in fact, its makes it looks more like its staged. Him and will are all fucked up stsged slap or authentic; will got cucked and then his i bet his wife forced him to take any/all fashionable psych medications

Rapeable.

How old is this cotton harvesting machine?

>Fuck jada luthor, who is the cutie in the gold dress?
A good question... for another time.

My computed (we are not using portals) account was banned for posting about satanic agents, who made this computed post and many throughout all technology, and are trying to take attention from their worldwide satanic order based off of dust (Genesis chapter 2 verse 7, see my computed essay through red d it Ri cki ebo ss (no spaces) for more about dust, fast after the order of Luke chapter 5 verses 33 to 39 to increase your dust) and make you enter their one world order. Do not trust these demons pretending to be men, or satanic agents incarnated into swollen flesh. They all want you in Hell with them because they blasphemed against the Holy Spirit.

Jewed up the place

Literally who?

You'd be surprised. Since the big r*ddit invasion of Trump, murrikans have more or less always done this.

She convinced Will Smith to murder for her.

Attached: 1648519641315.jpg (1734x748, 261.02K)

How come she looks less niggerly than most?