How many of you were raised on baby formula? Are you still virgins?

How many of you were raised on baby formula? Are you still virgins?

Attached: 274B6B16-6E91-401B-91D6-EADF5F03FBF1.jpg (699x466, 33.29K)

I was raised on titty milk. And never stopped drinking it. Often, I accost nursing mothers and feed off the other tit. If a woman is lactating, I can sense it from 3 blocks away.

I was raised on formula. I'm a virgin.
I don't believe there is a connection.

>c-section
>formula
cringe, couldn't be me. I only drink the finest nordic breastmilks

Are you still a virgin?

lol yes to both

Id fucking beat the life out of my wife if she suggested formula. Good thing I have a wife that agrees completely with the previous sentence and thus that was never an issue.

I only taked baby formula when i was 5 years old becuse i was to old be breastfeed and my mom was pregnant.

Attached: 1132321312545465487785465456.jpg (246x205, 6.43K)

My mom breast fed me until I was 24 and I am still a virgin so it makes no difference.

She agreed to getting beaten?

Not politics

I was raised on formula. I'm a husband and father.

She would agree mothers who use formula should be beaten. I would say to death though, she probably wouldnt go that far

My mom never breastfed me nor gave me formula. I was starved and almost died twice as a baby according to my medical records.
I'm a virgin at 27 but I don't feel the need to have sex. Only to consoom more vidya and internet

Population control by way of formula.

Milk for a couple weeks, then Italian in quantities no normal human could possibly consume. It was thrown into a blender first until the first teeth showed up.

Attached: mama.jpg (1280x720, 101.02K)

yes was circumcised, got every vaccine, fed formula, went to shitty public schools, was allowed to stay inside playing vidya all day, never taught useful skills... and that's how I ended up a Any Forumscel.

>extremely low quality

Riddle me 'dis!

Don't ever say that I never contribute.

What a bunch of faggots. Not that we could expect anything from a weak nation like yours

My mother died in childbirth and I was raised on our nannies big ol nigger titties while my Dad carried on running the plantation. I also lost my virginity to the same nanny when I turned 13. It was a simpler time.

A reminder to new Dads. If your little one needs formula (mom doesnt make a lot of milk) buy and give them Mt. CAPRA goat based formula.

Chinese made crap will kill and sicken your child.

Attached: 1648050592715.jpg (600x600, 84.29K)