How the FUCK do you make new friends?

I recently moved half way across the country and couldn’t take my friends with me, now I’m just spending my free time loitering in malls.
All the people I work with are boomers or retards, not really friend material.

Attached: 25FB956B-1547-40B3-AFE2-B2A6115D1314.jpg (543x705, 352.17K)

You don't. No need. Friends are leeches if not aqquired and maintained for at least 15 years.

You really make the friends you're gonna make by high school, maybe college. After that you're winning the lottery to find a likeminded bro.

This.
You make friends only in school and college/university

Volunteer somewhere

On Any Forums?

Like where?
I tried that, didn’t work.

I just went to the bar and got a job the rest worked itself out

Join a club. Sports or otherwise and just engage in the community. If you are older then you can get into the management boards and make friends that way.

That's cult like shit though.

i found two of them but both left the state. one comes back next year, which will be nice. maybe when I start dental school i'll find another

Not at all.

I lost all of my old ones.

They were fake tho, so it's not a big loss.

Pick up something that other people do in groups and talk to them. Like cycling.

stop thinking everyone is a fed

Even if youve known them over 15 years they are mostly worthless. Ive been friends with my bros for 20 years and i dont trust them at all. Theyve been back stabbing each other for pussy since middle school.

I also forgot that I joined a hema group some years ago and the two consistent guys in it are both based, but not really friends since that's the only time we spend together

unironically this. join literally any group in your local area. it's the best way

Why do you shill faggot niggers work so hard to add certain keywords to my hide list?

Nobody wants to make friends past the age of 18

Dog kennel, kill a couple pitbulls and see what lonely women are hanging around

Don't know. If I ever lose my friends I'm fucked for life probably.

Attached: 1647401036103.jpg (808x1024, 53.96K)

Join a gym.

>cycling
Hes looking for friends, not a gay lover

I moved to another state last year. I thought I had made one friend but he turned out to be a weird schitzo who thought I wanted to have a threesome with him and my wife. Very strange. I don't talk to him anymore and also he quit after we stopped being friends kek

Attached: 1646778068990.gif (498x207, 2.15M)

>How the FUCK do you make new friends?
sounds like autism

Go to church

Ive thought about MMA but there’s no schools in my area.
I don’t.

This

Do you want to build up killer thighs to help you outrun feral blacks and browns or not?
Also women love cyclists.

Oldfag here. I don't have a lot of friends but the ones I do have are all from high school except one or two. I have one friend I made at one of my first jobs at age 22. Just to give you some hope. I don't know how you "make friends" though because I think it's more of an organic thing. Part of it is chance/fate but you won't have the chance to make friends unless you're out there. Work can be filled with tards.

I have three friends that I talk to regurarly. Met them all unintentionally, but I'd die for any of them. High school friends are all off living life nowhere to be found so just started talking to people older than myself. Found some dudes with similar interests and that was that. You're not going to agree with everything everybody says and if you expect to find friends only with similar political alignments you're delusional. You're going to have a fucking miserable time on this planet if you think everybody has to agree with you or everything you say. I've found. It's much better to have difference of opinions. Sometimes we argue but pick right back up where we left off

I actually do go to a gym but everyone there has headphones in 24/7 lol
Maybe I just need to work on my approaches

>women love cyclists
Thats a shame since cyclists prefer men

>Like where?
Whatever interests you. Taking care of dogs and cats at a shelter, or toastmasters or rock climbing clubs or whatever. Learn to surf. Join whatever group volunteers to clean up the litter on the beaches. You'll find people who are contentious that way.

Go to Church and join a young adults group or alpha or something like that

join a sports team or league or take classes in something

Cigars. Not a smoke shop, one with a proper cigar lounge

Just get your handshake and eye contact together before you walk in, sperg. Mostly older dudes but there’s generally a young crew that’s tight in every lounge

That's a tricky one because people go there to be left alone and to workout basically. But people like to share knowledge or seem knowledgeable so if you see a chance or opening and they don't seem busy strike up conversation, humble yourself and ask and try to learn things or if you see someone you can help, give them advice or help with form or whatever.

Go backpacking in party locations.

Attached: DD6AC329-020B-474E-9B47-D71130DCA7BB.jpg (853x640, 184.63K)

Alcohol is the only friend you need. But, if you dont love the sauce, join a club that shares your interests. Church is good, meet ups, are cool too.

having friends is for faggots, or at least you can "have" friends but don't hang out with them. there's literally nothing more gay than hanging out. I have no respect for people that hang out with friends