Redbud tree conspiracy - implications?

I submit to you that the tree pictured here did not exist in nature prior to 2022. I have lived in my current home for seven years and never seen one before this year. They are along the highway. They are across the street. They are at my kids' daycare. Perhaps trees or bushes called redbuds existed before, sure. But I refuse to believe I just never noticed these before. Everybody I ask insists they have always been there. People I trust. Am I losing it? Or, have I found a glitch in the matrix, caught my handlers in a lie? Any similar experiences? I am having trouble letting this one go.

Attached: F950AE14-C077-4FF3-AA0B-EF8ADBAC54DB.jpg (1600x1200, 717.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Cercis_canadensis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youve never seen a flowering tree? Go outside you fat retard, the South is beautiful this time of year.

that's not a red cherry blossom?

They're all over the place in the southeast. Been here for years

Looks like a weak bitch tree that couldn't survive the rigors of my current environment.

I have seen azaleas, magnolias, roses, blueberries, blackberries, dogwoods, Bradford pear, and many other trees and bushes flower every single year. But I submit to you that I have never seen this purpling flowered so-called redbud tree before in all my life.

Sounds like you had a stroke dude.

Fuck you. Now I'm going see these fucking things. I liked my timeline before.

As my tree teacher said in college. Once you start leaning about all the different trees, you never see the world the same way. Yes, they’ve existed.
T. hortfag

i had one in the yard 2008, another that was grafted both pink and white flowers (crab apple) 2012
and a white to pink crab apple in 2007.

theyve been around for a long time. due to cross pollination. once a branch shows flower color you can clone it and transplant it.

99% of trees you can purchase are cloned/grafted. takes to long to actually breed a tree.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Cercis_canadensis

Here you go, pal. How can entries from the past exist if this tree is only in 2022?

I live in the southeast, I have never seen this tree before. Pic related is interesting though, seems common in China

Attached: chineseredbud.jpg (1080x1334, 405.6K)

Well, these could be fabrications, perhaps there is some reason they need us to believe threse trees are real. Perhaps I come from a timeline identical to this one but where these trees did not exist. Who knows. What kind of mental illness or medical illness would cause me to have no prior memory of these? Stroke? Color blindness? Amnesia? Paranoid delusion? Schizophrenia? Alzheimers?

It's OK OP you're slightly retarded but that isn't something that you can't overcome, or at least come to accept. Yes, redbuds have been around for a long time. They only bloom very briefly in the spring and it's normal for you to go through life and not even notice that trees flower, when they do, what they look like, etc. You have been so self involved you've forgotten that there is a vast and intricate natural world all around you, upon which you actually depend. From now on when you notice something striking like this, take a moment and appreciate how small and insignificant you are in comparison to this grand creation, and then allow yourself to become lost in the wonder and curiosity of its grandiosity. You might even be inclined to walk up and smell the flower. You might even enjoy it.

I live in Georgia, am 45 years old, have a horticulture degree, and Cercis Canadensis (Redbud) trees have always been here and always bloomed this time of year - at least in Zone 7. Stop smoking weed and look up from your fucking phone occasionally and you will notice all sorts of shit.

this is most likely a consequence of the mysterious seed packets arriving from china a few years back.
The flowers have been especially engineered to release pollon that causes hay fever in white people, and not Chinese. The plan is to make the USA uninhabitable for whites in the long term, and in the short term, pad wallets of pharmacutical companies (see Telfast).

If I were you user, I would move to the desert.

meds

nice try Chang.

Which is more likely? That you magically jumped timelines, or that your shitty meat brain is fucked up?

Interesting angle, I had forgotten about this. Another poster pointed out that these are common in China. The whole Chinese seed packet thing was memoryholed pretty quick. Wonder whether there's a Covid/Vaxx tie-in. Something to think about.

Bro, that's an overgrown azalea bush

I guess it's more likely that I'm crazy, but what do I do about that? Meds? Play along? Or act rationally assuming I'm right and everybody else knows it? If my mind can be wrong about this, what else is it wrong about? Can I really accept the random fallibility of my own rationality as the basis for trying to approach this situation rationally?

In France it's called "arbre de Judée" (Jude tree)

its a fucking crabapple you dildo.

And maybe it is, but why then the game, why insist it's something else, always been? It's Kyyiv, not Kiev? Trans people were born that way? Things are not what they seem, but what we say... why do they care so much that we believe. There have never been redbud trees before. I feel more and more like this is a dangerous thought.

sorry Judée = Judaea

Looks like a commie chink tree to me

Get some medical help? If you're just being silly then whatever but if you genuinely don't ever remember seeing these trees before in your entire life and you're not some dumb teenager, you need to go to the doctor.

Interesting coincidence. Maybe only the saved can see the tree? Or maybe only the damned are deceived into believing it used to exist? Could the antichrist be a tree? It seems not, but the name is curious.