STEM IS SATURATED

ITS A TRAP
ITS A FUCKING TRAP !!!
ONLY 25% OF STEM GRADUATES GET A JOB IN STEM

youtu.be/RTj5tLQKeEk

THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF ENGINEERS
YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO !!!

I FELL IN THIS TRAP!!! DO NOT BE ME!!! DO NOT SPEND $ $30,000 TRYING TO GET A DEGREE, THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF ENGINEERS

There is a shortage of engineers who have decades of experience and are willing to work for MINIMUM WAGE

there is NO SHORTAGE OF Engineers who just graduated

>in order to get the job you need experience
>in order to get experience you need the job

MANY SUCH CASES !!!

ANOTHER 25% ARE UNDEREMPLOYED (MEANING THEY DID NOT NEED THE DEGREE TO GET THE JOB!!!)

DONT FALL FOR THE STEM MEME !!!

75% of the recruiters I talk to I can not understand (thick indian accent)

census.gov/library/stories/2021/06/does-majoring-in-stem-lead-to-stem-job-after-graduation.html
insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2020/02/18/41-recent-grads-work-jobs-not-requiring-degree
ospe.on.ca/public/documents/advocacy/2015-crisis-in-engineering-labour-market.pdf
newyorkfed.org/research/college-labor-market/college-labor-market_compare-majors.html
interestingengineering.com/what-percentage-of-engineering-graduates-actually-work-in-their-respective-fields
census.gov/dataviz/visualizations/stem/stem-html/

Attached: ENGINEERING IS A SCAM.png (733x665, 52.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Engineering degree can get you a lot of different jobs though since it proves you aren't mentally disabled

I remember 1 guy
thick indian accent
he was willing to pay $120 a day
which is $15 an hour
you had to have a BS in engineering just to qualify
talk to him
>Sorry dude, you need 1 year of experience

1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE FOR MINIMUM WAGE!!!

I was SO PISSED!!!

Attached: ENGINEERING IS A SCAM 2.png (698x538, 246.32K)

There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

if you need a document to prove you arent retarded, you might be retarded

>Engineering degree can get you a lot of different jobs though since it proves you aren't mentally disabled
It disqualifies you for Jobs!
>sorry dude, your too overqualified for this job, if i hire you
I can't trust you to stay with me
I have had that scenario play out multiple times!

Attached: neoliberlism.jpg (1024x814, 97.14K)

i'm too dumb for stem but thanks

STEM = SCAM

I had to learn it the hard way.

weird i have a stats bachelors and i make six figures and have tons of fun money maybe you shouldn't have fallen for the meme engineering degree

Attached: ENGINEERING IS A SCAM 3.png (699x693, 75.47K)

These dumb niggers don't know how to find jobs...for example:
>Have EE degree
>Only search EE on Indeed
>20+ other relevant job titles to search for disregarded

>THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF ENGINEERS
there is a shortage of competent engineers
just because you got the degree, doesn't mean your brain actually works

>t. has never had a real job

It's not you who needs the document. It's the retarded employer.

Just Make $200k a year in high vis

>Ontario

this
engineering IQ bell curve isn't that different from general populace
75% of engr grads are still retarded, they just managed to scrape through higher math courses

What's stopping you from understating your credentials? If they want to play that game with you then learn to cheat it.

>high vis
what

This
Also lots of dumb niggers and Women graduating with Engineering degrees.
Nope, they are not qualified.
If you can do chemistry, for instance, massive $100k+ jobs in water purification everywhere . Everywhere, but you can’t be a cheater, you have to know stuff.

>Canadian study
>most recent data is from 2011
Trash

WTF are there 2 STEM posts at the same time? Faggotry. That's why.

Engineering chad here about to graduate. Say it ain’t so!

>graph from 2011
>does not establish what “in engineering” means

I’m an engineer working as an engineer and I can tell you that you’re a fucking loser sperg if you graduated engineering and you still have ‘engineer’ in your job title after age 35. You should be in middle to upper management by then OR if you really need to go the technical route then get a PhD and be a lead scientist or something. These graphs look bad but it’s unfair to compare an engineering degree to a law degree on these terms; law grads will always work in law, engineering grads move on to business & management.

Attached: 7683ABBC-EF2C-4F8F-B401-5B109FF52317.png (500x500, 66.4K)

replying to myself

also if you fold biology and life science degrees into stem then of course only 10% of those grads work in their fields

not to give engineering students hope; I applied to hundreds of jobs to get my first job out of college. And I had internships. If you don’t have anything goin on then you are fucked

90% of the market is saturated with retarded poos. They don't blame themselves for hiring poos they go out looking for "experts" to fix their problem. Most companies need about 1/10th of their IT staff as long as that 1/10th is capable of doing the work. That said because of the poo generation of IT you only need to actually be able to do the work. Most people who graduate stem weren't meant to be in stem.

nah. the reason is those people are just plain stupid. mostly women and niggers were added since 1996. but are they qualified? nah