Chris Rock Reaction

Don't you love his cartoonish flabbergasted reaction

youtu.be/nJU1feyjuXc?t=44

heeya hyuh

Attached: heya huh.jpg (123x354, 8.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: jada-pinkett-smith-chris-rock-will-smith.jpg (1600x900, 221.72K)

You know it was fake right?

what else do you do? he handled it really well, especially considering his racial handicap.

I'm surprised none of you know Will Smith beats his wife. He's a very violent man.

BUCK BROKE

he should have put a full mag dump into smiths face, and he would have been right to do so

i like chris rock, but he is a field nigger and willys a high yellow house nigger. he knows his place

WALKED UP TO HIS SMUG FACE AT THE TABLE, POURED HIS LIQUOR OVER THE COAT, AND LIT A MATCH

Just curious... i know this was fake but I'm curious that if you would let someone joke about your wifes cancer on stage at the oscars.

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
SNAKE AND TOFU

it could be entirely fake doing real good acting.

well, there is no police report. that's the only red flag to on this. but it could be just two guys who know they're better off without police and courts.

if it's fake it's one of the biggest psyops.

i still think it's based on will smith being will smith. he doesn't have to act. he's a jerk in person like he's a jerk on fresh prince. has some mental illness, saw violence at home as a child.

will smith took the show the wrong way!

the oscars aren't about what race you are. it's about being classy. will smith has no class!

at the oscars, yes.

She dont have cancer you retarded nigger

They fucked.

>It was just fake lmao
For what purpose? Niggers are incapable of thinking ahead. It cannot have been planned purely based on that simple logic. Niggers live in the moment.

How come Chris Rock didnt chimp out back?

guy has no humility!

to me that's a huge sign of mental illness.
i've read about will smith and he's actually depressed.
it all lines up.

because he's not a nog

he's probably used to being attacked
flabbergasted another idol slapped him.

it's that awkward reaction you get when things get too serious and you are momentarily shocked and not knowing what to do, it's just so awkward it literally hurts to watch

She does have cancer you bitch why do you think she's bald you retarded ape monkey NIGGER

half the size of him

None of that stopped chimp outs before. How come he was able not to have a nigger moment? Calming drugs? Lobotomy?

will smith has had so much sex in his life, the sight of a vagina makes him sick.

alopecia isn't cancer you illiterate ape.
>Alopecia areata is a common autoimmune disorder that often results in unpredictable hair loss.

will is high yeller. chris is black. its ingrained to obey the house nigger

Will seems to be going through a hard time. What Jada is going through has obviously had an impact on his emotions. Chris didn’t deserve that, but at the same time it’s as the old adage goes: talk shit, get hit. He proved it on the Hollywood level. I’m not condoning it, but at the same time, where I come from, it’s not a surprising reaction. He’s a good dude, they both are. Perhaps it’s a rare glimpse into Hollywood showing that all of us are human.

chris rock is a nerd.