THIS IS WHY GUNS ARE BAD

FUCK GUNS AND FUCK ALL OF YOU RACIST HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC RIGHT-WING LOW IQ TARDS. THESE KIDS ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF LAX GUN LAWS AND THE 2ND AMENDMENT!!

Attached: GunsAreBad.png (620x433, 116.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsoctv.com/news/local/south-carolina-man-charged-after-his-dogs-mauled-woman/HBOE7KFO3VHNXIM6ZKIIHWHU64/
instagram.com/notchogng_ksavv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HUGE savings to the taxpayer.

Attached: 1648515471779.webm (592x1280, 459.76K)

these kids are dead because of their low IQ nigger parent(s)

Dont mind me just planting herbs

>Be a nigger
>Leave a loaded gun laying around
>Nigglets find it
>Shoot each other immediately
Are we sure about that blank slate theory?

Not the guns fault - Its the dumb Nigger holding it.

Attached: 1640295446597.png (1000x1000, 426.17K)

>THESE KIDS ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF LAX GUN LAWS AND THE 2ND AMENDMENT!!
good

Attached: 1620142627866.png (1080x1080, 844.1K)

Doubt any off those guns were bought legally, and if they were, nobody in that house have never given 1 ounce of safety training to those kids.

>I CAN'T BREEAAATTTHHHEEEE

Attached: 23456732.png (640x610, 393.83K)

Another Astronaut... killed by the white man who manufactured that gun!

wsoctv.com/news/local/south-carolina-man-charged-after-his-dogs-mauled-woman/HBOE7KFO3VHNXIM6ZKIIHWHU64/
And how many people have pitbulls saved from a gun?

are 12 year olds in MI allowed to own pistols?

LOOOLLLLLLL good one user

One less criminal. One less criminal factory.
This is a win.

I carry guns to protect myself from pit bulls. There’s no logic to this post.

is he ok bros?

weak ass fucking bait, nigger

Attached: Clownkike-btfo.jpg (708x515, 110.17K)

and then this happened

Im busting damit, im busting

Attached: 1648516227206.png (583x1306, 526.1K)

can't wait to learn from my moral betters (progressives) as to why white supremacy is to blame

No, was this in MI? Their were some niggers buying guns at the gun store recently that looked straight out of plantation smelling like weed, sagging their pants.

user they didn't just leave it laying around.
They actively encouraged the nigglets to play with it

They are dead because they were 16th century niglets living in 21st century America where their "guardians" are gang members and drug dealers that let them play with guns. The girl doesn't even consider the reality of what has happened, or her actions, just picks the gun back up as fast as she can to shoot herself so she can try to say "We dindu nuthin, dat gun just bang us both right in our heads alls by itself" to avoid getting in trouble.

Certainly tragic but you're not getting my guns, some of which have been in my family since before your ancestors got kicked out of Germany by that pissed off little man with the funny moustache..

instagram.com/notchogng_ksavv/
yep

The left can’t meme.

he is just sleeping until his father returns from buying cigarettes

Attached: 9fb.jpg (669x878, 109.68K)

>are 12 year olds in MI allowed to own pistols?
Yeah, if your parents buy it for you.

Kys slide nigger

Attached: 1646530859599.png (1080x1077, 476.61K)

Well it kinda sounds like the cops don't even want to charge anyone with a crime here lol

He lost the ability to commit crime, but there is no difference in brain function before and after the shooting.

>The left can’t meme.
You know, I thought they'd eventually get the hang of it - but we're 6 years deep from the 2016 elections and their memes still stand out like a sore FtM neodick anywhere I see them.

Kids are dead because of some nigger(s)

Herbs and spices.

Attached: 8DF26007-A09A-497A-974D-24C6E5D7648F.png (622x622, 41.38K)

NOT MY PROBLEM
Seal of approval.

Attached: 69ygcb.jpg (534x500, 74.83K)

if anything the government should ban instagram

>Yeah, if your parents buy it for you.
long guns, not hand

Theyre dead because theyre animals you fucking scum. Illegal firearms and entire swaths of black communities owning those firearms is real.

those kids are dead because of their retarded, gangbanger nigger mom (no dad obviously) niggers only care about their community when someone dies, and even then not so much. the guy the gun was registered to us gonna go to jail, then they’re all gonna go “FREE MY NIGGA JAMAL HE DIN DO NOTHIN”

>Well it kinda sounds like the cops don't even want to charge anyone with a crime here lol
and get their precinct burnt down for doing a heckin racism?!

You're shitting me. That can't be true.

>BECAUSE OF LAX GUN LAWS
What law are you suggesting would have prevented this?
Note: It has to be a law that they would actually follow, unlike the 10 or 20 that they managed to break in a 5-second video.

Surely nobody is dumb enough for that to be an accident. Has to be a premeditated murder/suicide

this is the literal result of White Supremacy -- had they being taught about trigger and muzzle discipline, this would've never happened -- fucking chuds will pay for this

God damn with parents so shitty I almost feel sad about two dead nigglets.

Hello my herb planting friend, how goes the herb planting?

Lmfao, yeah. A law put that gun up to the nogs head and pressed the trigger. It's the laws fault, not the chimp holding the pistol

>Let me compare an animal which can act on its own to a piece of metal.
The real problem's niggers with both DESU.

What’s the circular thing at the bottom? It’s like she’s holding a dumbbell

Not an argument in sight, as usual. Enjoy being the Any Forums version of an NPC, it seems a dreadful existence.

Attached: 16125511275684404.jpg (640x618, 83.9K)

Or maybe, these kids are dead because none of the people who should be involved in raising them take any responsibility.

A drum magazine.

wait... shes dead too? So was this a double suicide for clout or some shit?

Also shitty, get it together.

Attached: 00009.png (781x692, 553.9K)

Coolest monkey in the jungle

Memes must contain a nugget of truth that is instantly and universally recognizable. The left are pathologic liars (in a clinical sense). its why when they try it always ends up as a 4 paragraph wall of text gaslighting and trying to set it up through their "dialectal techniques" that just bludgeon you with boredom. We can just tell the truth, and they hate us for that.

Making a parody of how you think it is versus how it is

are you retarded? the girl was 12 and the guy she shot was 14. the girl didn’t even kill herself on purpose she literally shot herself while trying to pick up the gun cuz she obviously doesn’t know how guns work. she was a dumbass kid with no parents who cared about her

Wtf did she think would happen lol

>nigger
>racist
put effort pls

I'm not an anti gun fagoo but I really don't understand how getting to this point is possible. To use even a hunting rifle at 13 years old in Canada I needed to take a month of weapons safety, listening to gory stories from teachers about this kind of accidents happening. Why can't burgers at least pretend that nigs need the extra help with gun safety

Attached: 00011.jpg (1003x1024, 117.93K)

MY guns didnt kill anyone, eat my shit.

lmao

bait so obvious, this thread should just die with 0 replies. ofc that will never happen.

>instagram.com/notchogng_ksavv/
Its a drum magazine. another reason why guns should be made illegal to all citizans. no more gun violence dammit.

>THESE KIDS ARE DEAD
because the low iq nigger didnt know what the trigger is

Attached: 1647990501181.jpg (2880x5120, 2.17M)

19,300÷350,000,000=0.000055143
Five and a half thousandths of one percent.
>there oughta be a law
Get fucked.
lol
lmao

It's
Anuddah
Holocaust

Attached: 00008.jpg (1280x720, 413.28K)

And you took the bait anyways nipfag; in other words you're already shindeiru

nigger you do know where you are right?

Attached: 1628608519289.gif (640x532, 3.88M)

Oh no, one less lawyer and one less astronaut. I'm devastated.

Thank goodness it was a gun instead of a knee taking these future stars from us.

Technically, its niggers with guns committing the murders, not the guns themselves, as guns are inanimate matter, so should we ban niggers instead?

tragic but why did they have a gang banger glock with a 50 rnd drum in it? niggers doing nigger shit.

Get armed faggots.

>i don't like your arguments so they are not arguments
You need a roping

Looks like she had a nigger moment followed by a woman moment

>BAD MEME! DOWNVOTE!

>trying to do math again after the numbers prove you're retarded
pathetic cope

Attached: 1539649004884.jpg (408x431, 12.18K)

I think she didn't even realize the full implications of what she did. Certainly no expression of remorse, or time to consider life as not worth living anymore. She just scrambles as fast as she can to get the gun and shoot herself also. sadly, I really think she was trying to "keep herself out of trouble" when the adults arrive with a strategy of blaming the gun.

The US constitution said nothing about making it legal for blacks to own firearms. Quite the opposite, in fact. The founders were right about pretty much everything. Nothing after the 10th amendment has been good for civilization.

>THESE KIDS ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF LAX GUN LAWS AND THE 2ND AMENDMENT!!

I'm a pajeet. I have no love for white people, but black people kind of do this to themselves. If you say "Cops are racist", well they seem to be pro-Indian, pro-Iranian, pro-Korean and pro-any race that isn't retarded enough to be uppity with cops. Even if you say it's a class thing, why aren't Hispanics getting killed and dying at the hands of other Hispanics the way blacks are? Seriously, I have had whites do racist shit to me as well, but why haven't cops harassed me while I was minding my own business? Is it because I wasn't doing anything wrong?

I lived with a black guy for a year and the dude was a stand up guy, Muslim, educated and loved his family. In fact, he was more civil than I was. If a group of people is dying at a higher rate, you could blame the system, but at the end of the day, they chose the behave the way they do.

It's fucking hilarious that African Americans talk about how they have to give their kids "The Talk" about how to behave if they ever encounter the police and I always think, "Well, it's obviously not working, since every video I see is the kid doing THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what you proport to be telling them to do."

Get the fuck outta here.

Attached: 150410151235-nr-artistic-reacts-to-death-of-black-man-00001130-large-169.jpg (460x259, 34.71K)

>my non arguments become arguments if I like them
Auscucks are gradually becoming as stupid as amerimutts.i don't know what's going on down there

>You're shitting me. That can't be true.
some of the anons saved photos from the party they were having that night and the kid's instagram was posted by yours truly up above. They actively encouraged this cavalier-towards-guns behavior. The kids were high, too.

>niggers can't use deadly tools responsibly and kill each other as a result
Sounds like natural selection

Attached: 1648238341898.gif (320x240, 382.38K)

This is so forced it’s unreal

SAGED

Attached: 794FE2B1-2CC6-4990-8A90-20A6FD3F8490.jpg (750x424, 350.33K)

nah, her reaction tells me it was unexpected. I think other user had it right, she dropped the gun and shot herself as she picked it back up

Sage posts your reply without bumping the thread. It isn't a downvote faggot, and if jannies weren't trannies they would ban you for announcing that you've saved the thread.

Answer this

A 2 for 1....you love to see it

>those numbers that are there for everyone to see and verify are bad
>y-you're c-coping

>Not an argument
Arguments are something you reserve for humans with salvageable minds.Why waste a good faith argument on a faggot only worthy of mockery?

Attached: 1647472045595.png (1069x514, 37.03K)

Niggers weren't even meant to be citizens let alone gun owners

Attached: pol-6.jpg (1143x1101, 216.53K)

Oh shit, where did you find this pic user?
>This is what jew look like without disguise

good morning based sir

Several questions.

Was that firearm purchased and owned legally?
What lawful adult in that household allowed those children access to said firearm without supervision?
Who has consistently refused allowing firearm safety training and education in us schools?
Do you think that the media social and traditional do an adequate job of demonstrating firearm safety or do they show a general lack of it almost as if it were malicious negligence?
Are there any laws on the books that could or should have prevented this and would they have obeyed them?
Do you think that the >100K lawful self defense uses of legal firearms every year has no value or do you just hold the absolute control of the state as a higher virtue?

Also nigger tongue my anus what part of shall not be infringed do you not understand and why the fuck would I disarm because of niggery? About 59% of the reason I'm armed is because of chimps with guns and the other half is the glowniggers I would have to surrender mine to.

Attached: 1635812354252.jpg (504x800, 51.28K)

>Wtf did she think
>did she think
>think

nigga there was no "think" in that situation

Attached: 1643931881682.gif (360x360, 2.4M)

wait why did she kill herself?

They’re dead because they’re retarded niggers. I handled pistols like those when I was half her age and I’m still alive.

imagine being a nigger mother and making an instagram page about your son who got shot in the head saying
>why u leav us

>parents with low IQ
Nothing the kids did could be described as pensive.

Attached: 1648450906116.jpg (554x687, 343.32K)

Realistically speaking, what is the chance the pistol is legal ?

proof niggers are animals

he just needs a cop to kneel on him to recharge his nigger energy so he can get more fried chicken

Where's the leddit thread? I want to see how they justify this.

Maybe we should have kept niggers in their natural, sub-saharan containment zone.

Attached: 848658496.png (1280x852, 927.73K)

No one gives a fuck, memefaggot.

Did she shoot herself? That was kinda honourable

>according to the study

Attached: FKNiDlKXIAMwroa.jpg (1127x1280, 167.93K)

>GUNS GOOD! PITBULLS BAD! BAD DOG KILL BABBY! BIG NUMBER!
>OH WHAT? GUN KILL MORE BABBY? NUMBER DON'T MATTER! MEAN DOG BAD BAD BAD!!!

Attached: 1644814613988.png (316x366, 188.65K)

>and I’m still alive
prove you're not a ghost you can't

does anyone have the edit with the cartoon sound effects

At least she had the decency to blow her own brains out too

Niggers gonna be niggers