Why are Americans so racist on here

Why are Americans so racist on here

Attached: 05481255-2fce-4cb7-ba0f-c49a4c02790c.jpg (200x196, 18.29K)

Because we have the most experience with non-whites.

niggers

Attached: nigger.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

It's the only place we're allowed to be racist, nigger.

Do Turks/arabs count as non white? In the USA they're classified as white or Caucasian but what do you think? If so I've experience too with them

You won't be talking like that when gypsies move into your town

All of our cities have been over run by violent niggers and what worse is that we are forced to pay for them in addition to being their primary victims.

I live in a city that is 60% black. I interact with niggers on a daily basis.
That is why.

because we all know niggers are a famine on this world, but because jews control media and most management structures and hold a loaded gun of human resource to our heads we have no choice but to pretend like the nigger aren't feral animals for fear of loosing our jobs and livelyhoods.

The only way to survive is guerilla warfare; the overlords can't know who each of us is individually (hence we congregate on anonmous boards like /pol), while we wage war against niggers from every angle we can (not hiring niggers, reducing aid to them, destroying them any way we can, ensuring their children remain useless niggers, etc.)

because all fucking crime comes from non whites when they're like 30% of the population

in some cases like 20-15%. we don't want these people fucking up or communities any more than they already are

Are they disrespectful to you or what is the problem
I never encounter black people here but i met an American guy once he was black but he was friendly enough

>Americans
at this point it wouldn't surprise me most flags are just poos with VPNs

Everyone is racist here!

we'd have to check you for explosives first after you show up here on your flying carpet, alibaba

playing the odds definitely isn't racism

They always were non-white historically but census counts them as white in America but I don't think many white Americans would see them as white. I think it's commonly accepted blacks are the worst race to have to deal with.

America turns you either into a virulent racist or a cucked self-hating person

troll face has changed

Attached: E670415F-5C07-4D7C-9015-7EC81481CDBC.jpg (200x196, 33.25K)

We have literal jungle niggers slapping people on live TV and people applauded him and gave him a fucking award for being a subhuman animal. You tell me why we are so racist. How about that $2+ billion in damage they did burning cities to the ground. Or the insane amount of crime. So many reasons so little time. Go ask you dark skinned Muslim rape gangs their opinion.

there are bangladeshi niggers calling indian niggers "pajeets/streetshitters" without realising they all fall in the same category kek

Niggers

Because niggers bully them on daily basis, they keep quiet and take it, then they come here to vent.

fpbp

Attached: 00003.jpg (828x946, 133.26K)

Individual black people can be fine. The problem is when a whole population of them comes to your community and it descends into their common denominator of rape, loot, and murder.

“Racism” is a normal reaction to shitskin and Jewish behaviour

If non whites are so bad
How come turkey is a relatively safe country