So do no one care that mosquitos about to vaccinate everyone?

so do no one care that mosquitos about to vaccinate everyone?

Attached: 0A32ED48-5E76-4FC0-A8C3-A84A666D4744.jpg (700x443, 21.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0
skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/353434025/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did they magically make them avoid citronella too?

>bill gates involved with something
>imagining that it will actually work
/thread

look at the absolute fucking beak on that thing.
into the trash it goes

Attached: crumpled-paper-ball.jpg (1200x900, 139.17K)

Mad cow disease will relieve our suffering

Attached: 82137837-21CA-4553-B241-8DF1DE3D3DA8.png (840x859, 375.03K)

>BSODs ur immune system
>Heh, nothing personnel, consumer

>about to
Implying they haven't already?

Where’s the Brazilian schitzo user
This is the thread for him

>so do no one care that mosquitos about to vaccinate everyone?

Mosquito bites someone with Covid.

Same mosquito is still hungry and comes to bite you too. Congratulations on your dose of covid viruses from the mosquito.

Attached: USA southern border illegal immigrants arent mexican (detained for med check).jpg (1920x1080, 728.27K)

Suppose it's possible

Vaxxies are toxic.

Billions of vaxxies are creating dangerous new viral variants in their immunocompromised bodies. Their antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) is functioning like AIDS to create dangerous strains that will kill them and everyone eventually.

The vaxxies are a danger to themselves and everyone else. They are the filthy viral vectors for all the new diseases being reported in the news.

Read the real science behind leaky vaccines, original antigenic sin (OAS), antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), antibiotic resistance, why leaky vax accelerates new viral mutants, cytokine storms and more...

Based on the following presentation, a California school board voted 3:1 in favor of rescinding vaccine mandates:

Your death by ventilator makes hospitals $40k richer

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/353434025/

Attached: HowSelfishVaxxersWorsenCOVID.png (1000x1293, 56.82K)

looks like a jew!

You are all 3rd world niggers - I, as an Englishman, have never been bitten by a filthy flying Jew.

I smoke cigars and eat a fuckton of garlic. them little niggas wont touch me

>calls others worlders
>meanwhile large swathes of the uk resemble a bad day in Mogadishu.
sure thing mohamad

I was trapped in a river embankment once. Got eaten alive by them

Also stories about waking up and not being able to see the ceiling because it's covered with them.

They make the most horrible noise too, hearing one of these fuckers near your ear when your trying go sleep is horrible.
If you can squeeze around where they are biting you without scaring them off you can make them explode with your blood

Attached: 311485_1100-800x825.jpg (800x825, 66.31K)

>If you can squeeze around where they are biting you without scaring them off you can make them explode with your blood
Very satisfying

I fucking hate mosquitos so much

Guys, I'm unvaxxed and I got bitten on my foot by a mosquito a few days ago while I was sleeping, several times. I've never had a reaction this bad from a mosquito bite (it's extremely itchy and it was much more swollen yesterday) and there had never been any fucking mosquitos here in March either. I know it was a mosquito because I eventually killed it with my own hands; it had some weird yellow fluid inside, unlike anything I had ever seen before. Be honest with me, am I fucked? Did Bill Gates get me?

Attached: 20220329_042637.jpg (4128x2322, 2.19M)

I have never encountered a flying Jew.

Get tested for west Nile malaria Zika etc. Don't fuck around with that shit especially how close Italy is to Africa

Post wrist.