Why is MSN reporting this?

Why is MSN reporting this?
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-report-255-000-excess-votes-for-biden-in-six-key-2020-states/ar-AAVAjew

Attached: 8D0C1DDA-A118-4D49-969D-504DED322F20.jpg (1284x915, 222.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-report-255-000-excess-votes-for-biden-in-six-key-2020-states/ar-AAVAjew
youtube.com/watch?v=HJTfxgDTt3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares?

COUNT EVERY VOTE

Anyone with a fucking brain already knew this. Why MSN is reporting now is a little sus.

is msn msm or are they fair and balanced reporting?

That link literally ends with A JEW

If they're actually going to come out with the truth, what is the cope going to be for how they themselves were the ones pushing the lie and censoring the truth?

turned out joe/kamala at the steer wasnt such a great idea

>Who cares?
It's a relevant question, faggot. They're not in the business of telling the truth.

Attached: 1644035212967.png (1505x455, 210.88K)

They're containing it. No mention of the method the DNC used to systematically rig millions of votes. Just the usual laundry list of random election frauds that happen all the time. Not enough votes to overturn the election. "We have to restore confidence in future elections" psshh

lmaoooo

Attached: big kek.jpg (704x702, 36.83K)

Biden and the people behind him are fucking up so bad they need him out.
Want to see them panic? Say you are voting him in a second term. Told lefty people this and they started talking about Trump. No joke, it just breaks them.
>"I'm voting biden this time!"
>Omg! Trump is sooo bad! Noooo!
>"wtf I didn't even say Trump".

The bigger news is people use msn.com

Damage control, it's likely ten times that figure.

>is msn msm or are they fair and balanced reporting?
sometimes the truth cant hide itself

Attached: 1643684525341.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Bureaucracy thread here

there is no election frau-

Attached: CBSisOnTheFraud.jpg (828x923, 113.8K)

put me in the screencap

Attached: 1bEl8Wz6_400x400.jpg (333x333, 12.57K)

>Why is MSN reporting this?
>msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-report-255-000-excess-votes-for-biden-in-six-key-2020-states/ar-AAVAjew
Drip, Drip, Drip.
Ok, but they can keep doing this literally forever. They could string us along like this for 20 years. Basically did that with the Kennedy assassination.

I was told this was the most secure election ever, how is this possible?

Attached: 1402159915815.gif (500x281, 2.28M)

Once a year, they do their job

Because they know normies might be waking up and thinking the election was stolen

Where is Joe Bidens 50 years of Senate Records? Why are they kept hidden from the people\country he claimed to serve.

The Steele Dossier Conspiracy Theory is Treason and False Information and Hoaxes and includes Hillary Clinton, Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Harris, and many others who claim Russia is the enemy, yet they work with Russian intelligence when they want to commit crimes against their political opponents.

Attached: download(8).png (376x402, 227.51K)

Biden's presidency is a disaster but there is fear that he could win re-election. Kamala is too unlikable to use her as a puppet after offing biden so they need to render his presidency illegitimate and hold a fresh election so their new puppet and can take control
They didn't account for how mentally crippled Biden is or how much of a cunt Kamala is. The original plan was to use Kamala to get the first black female president title but putting her in office would cause anarchy

it's fine. we're #1

Attached: 1625586837627.jpg (540x960, 56.23K)

he's becoming a liability

They want a way to get rid of Biden and not make their base angry.

At this point, Biden is a YUGE liability.

Attached: Biden.jpg (790x616, 53.87K)

They want to stir up civil war, all part of the plan.

>Ok, but they can keep doing this literally forever.
they will continue doing it until they are removed from power by means of violence and nothing else because miracles never fucking happen.

Most secure election eve....

Stay in your place MSN

Attached: 9077080870.jpg (725x730, 76.72K)

2000mules drops next week.

Attached: 1647580684273.jpg (225x225, 7.36K)

Attached: 1636647433474.png (986x995, 37.18K)

The 5 out 6 states Trump was leading when I went to bed at 3am only to wake up to this nightmare of incontinent Biden and his crackhead son and whore daughter that I'm sure have nothing to do with the extortion that is leading him to suck oligarch dick instead of rooting out the jew death cult causing pain and misery throughout the globe?

They're trying to convince us he won the election even though he and Harris are proven blatantly incompetent and anti-American.

That really doesn't look like the same guy.

He hasn't ordered a no fly zone for darling Zelensky. They will replace him if he doesn't cooperate. We're at the precipice now. Also DC examiner is right wing I think so not really mainstream.

Attached: photo_2022-03-24_02-13-02.jpg (700x1245, 190.78K)

Because its all going down big time

the normies must know the truth before dying of vax,
so that they can have the prank increased to the maximum.
Also tension, fear and confusion are energies to harvest.

He's had lots of plastic surgery & brain surgery.