SHIT'S GOING DOWN

Attached: karma_to_spare.jpg (737x380, 60.8K)

Yikes
Would guess that's probably written by a roasty that's cheated on her husband multiple times.

What would be the reaction if Kamala Harris slapped the fuck out of Joe Biden on live TV?

Probably her polling would go from 2% to maybe 3-5%

Biden would fall apart, literally

Everyone hates cucks and adulterers. Its universal in all cultures and religions.

>yasss kween take dat throne ya lioness show dem da black powah we PRESIDENT NOW FOO KILL CRACKA

>two famous people have a thirty-second disagreement
>it spawns thousands of Any Forums threads
nobody gives a shit and you should all be killed. sage goes in all fields.

I thought this fag was talking about destiny at first and totally forgot about the Smith rock bullshit

>reddit screenshot
WHO CARES CUNT

lmao me too

Go back.

niggers gonna nig

Attached: FO-aIQ6XEAErHlB.jpg (750x729, 30.99K)

OH GOD PLEASE FUCKING GO BACK YOU PIECE OF REDDIT TRASH

it is fucking weird and if she were a he and it got out he banged his 20 yo daughter's friend there would be hell to pay over it with discussions of power dichotomy. Since it is a she it is fucking crickets.

>fuck you all i got karma to spare
>I GOT
>KARMA
>TO SPARE

Attached: 1647475177866.jpg (456x502, 25.26K)

Its so obvious thats a nigger who wrote that.

Chris rock made the mistake of putting will smiths wife’s name in his mouth. If it was any other part it would have been fine for example her nipple or her clit would have been acceptable behavior according to will

Full stop?

I hate how redditors talk so fucking much.

I hate redditors so much

>fuck it I don’t even care if my opinion is unpopular, I have karma to spare

These people are such faggots it’s hard to imagine they are real. But then you meet one in real life and you lose just a little more faith in humanity

itt people who let others walk all over them. anyone hating on this is the biggest fucking pathetic pussy

Yeah. People like riverboat jargon nowadays for so reason.

>fUcK yOu! wE gOt kaRmA!
we'll give you some if you let us watch you fuck are spouses!

Attached: reddit in a nutshell.jpg (1024x768, 241.85K)

This is why you should avoid any and all posts with walls of text. Reddit thrives on diatribe and stream of consciousness in order to convince people their arguments are sound.
Fuck that noise, simplify. We live in memeworld now, responses should take no longer than 30 seconds to read.

go ahead and post one any of the pol meetup pics, it's just as bad.

Imagine being a reddit poster. You naturally despise your own privilege, so anything involving two niggers leaves you feeling torn. You cannot, however, overcome your atavistic desire to chime in on every fucking thing that goes down on TV.
Your way of splitting the difference is to gently rebuke the Capital-B-Black comedian in defense of the degenerate cuckold. To your shock and/or horror, your fellow reddit posters downboat your precious karma.
It must feel like your life savings are being wiped out while you watch. If the person who posted this wasn't already a shambling corpse, I would be tempted to feel pity.

Attached: NPC_Sneed.jpg (1701x685, 145.57K)

>yikes

Attached: Berg words.jpg (1024x1024, 193.19K)

>keep my husband name out of your fucking mouth!
>W-who?

>You cannot, however, overcome your atavistic desire to chime in on every fucking thing
>atavistic
antonio_banderas_scoff.jpeg

I bet they're divorced in a month.

Secret Service would shoot her and then a fresh round of BLM riots will ensue.

Hilarious. War of the cuckening.

thats the most reddit thing to say how did that get downvoted

THE HIVE MIND HAS DECIDED

SUPPORT CURRENT THING

The fuck is karma?! is that like a balance of upvotes? wtf is social credit system is this!

>Full stop
God damn I hate Redditors. Fucking retards think that saying "full stop" is an immediate end to any argument.

reddit pretends to be reasonable and non lib when normies are watching

lmao fuck cheating whores

Will takes jokes as hard as Jada takes side dick

Biden would cry like a little bitch.

>thats the most reddit thing to say how did that get downvoted
That is a very good question. I was shocked to see the minus-karmies or whatever they have on reddit when this level of disgusting faggotry seems right up their alley. Have I missed a bot raid on reddit?

Attached: AITA_Reddit.jpg (720x984, 114.6K)

simps are cucks
you let women rule you thats why your society is shit

Jada’s cervix has had more hits than Will’s rapping career.

cucks defending cucks

>Full stop
It's even worse than that. "Full stop" is the British/Anglosphere way of saying "Period." Which means this obviously American redditor was speaking in Wikipedese, where "international" English is preferred. He probably thinks in terms like this as well.

Attached: Reddit_Degeneracy.png (719x719, 136.16K)

Can't take the dick out of Jada but you can take her name out ya fucking mouth

probably more, I mean everyone hates Biden now

Will seems far more offended by what came out of Chris Rock's mouth than what goes into Jada's.

>full stop
phrases that identify you as a retard faggot

Some say Will has a hair trigger.

She ain't his wife no'mo

Allah Hu Ackbar Brother!

Attached: 1595046426763.jpg (450x518, 236.76K)

> SHIT'S GOING DOWN
I know. I just took the biggest all-you-can-eat Mexican dinner crap ever! When I get out a couple of new toilet paper rolls and finish wiping, IT’S GOIN DOWN! I hope, wish me luck.
(This has been an actual shit post)

damnnnn

>keep our wife's name out of your fucking mouth!

>coming to 4chinz only to end up reading reddit
kill me

Attached: agreeabledoggo.jpg (441x228, 38.56K)

Early memes are so fucking weird and innocent with a focus on absurdist humor (aka LE SO RANDUM XD tim & eric tier shit)

Attached: 1630147111301.gif (328x259, 1.65M)