LMAO

Daily reminder that the US probably hasn't been majority white since 2015. The 56% is probably 47%.

Attached: 1648484039262.jpg (1334x750, 93.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRXMtDlX0Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That 56% didn't even account for their dozens of millions of illegal immigrants. It's no wonder they're always so butthurt and stupid, americans are all brown.

>americans are all brown.
Yes, my blue eyes and superior genes aren't here you dumb 2 inch dicked owning yelllow faggot

You're probably 7% cherokee and 2% nigger.

You can tell by the fact they can't drive in the snow. This was today in Pennsylvania
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRXMtDlX0Ko

Found the first mutt

Attached: 1260.png (686x798, 65.51K)

you don't just become slowly "mixed" with non-whites by living in the US, genetics doesn't work that way, 95% of us don't have a drop of other in us

Attached: 1517698689001.png (843x726, 147.67K)

>2% nigger on average
LMAO

>if ain't white then why come this screenshot of a blogpost from 23andMe says I be white?
LMAO peak mutt

Attached: 166.jpg (1200x800, 150.1K)

I've been to Vancouver chink. You have NOTHING to add to this.

Spics are braindead retarded. I cant stand them and cant get away from them.

>I've been to Vancouver
No you haven't, that's a mutt NPC knee-jerk reply. I've been to Detroit. Canada is still whiter than the US, find a better coping mechanism.

Attached: 191.png (600x487, 85.16K)

We know, mutt.

>No you haven't, that's a mutt NPC knee-jerk reply.
Yes i have. I've also been to Toronto. Didn't see a single white face in either of those cities. COOOOPPPPEEEE leaf. Cope.
>Canada is still whiter than the US
Canada will be majority nonwhite by 2036.

>Demoralization thread
I’ll give you this. As part of the Complete Count Committee for the 2020 Census, you are absolutely correct though. But what are you and I going to do about it? Just birth a bunch of offering children to the state moloch?

He's a mutt. Probably special needs.

Attached: 1648513099154.png (1496x743, 101.88K)

>I've also been to Toronto
No you haven't, this is literally what every single mutt parrots when encountering the reality of their demographics. You do this because you know the censuses prove you're the least white country in the west by far, so you have to cope with these inculcated anecdotes you hear from other mutts. Like I said, find a better coping mechanism you swarthy atrocidad. I'll give you a moment to Google some things in Toronto so you can deflect and attempt in vain to build a convincing timeline of your imaginary trip there.

Attached: 140.jpg (594x529, 110.97K)

Motherfucker. I lived in California. I watched it go brown with my own eyes. I used to frequently travel to Vancouver to visit my aunt. I watched it go from white with a few chinks, to half and half, to just chinks. I am VERY FUCKING AWARE OF HOW FUCKED OUR DEMOGRAPHICS ARE. You don't seem to be. But whatever, I hope whatever Tel Aviv's paying you is worth it.

>concedes his demographics are far worse
>rages anyway
You're pathetic

Attached: 197.gif (570x537, 96.11K)

>Daily reminder that the US probably hasn't been majority white since 2015. The 56% is probably 47%.
You realize that NOW?! it's was already far lower than that and even FAR LOWER....

Attached: 20220326_193351.jpg (2880x2880, 520.17K)

You must be (picrel)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-25-12-59-07-062_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 854.76K)

it say 0.19% averaged over everyone
and that's likely from admixture already in their european ancestors OR a handful of specific places (like cajun french) where the "whites" are known to be hybrids from long ago
it says 95% of whites have 0 negroid or amerind at all. that means only 5% of whites have any degree of admixture. that means 5% of americans have like 4% negroid admixture on average, the rest have 0%

I like how you didn't even pay attention to what he said. We're equally fucked.

>I like how you disregarded his robotic meaningless cope which you've heard 6 gorillion times before
Thanks, me too.

I thought you anons figured it by now that's it even lower than that.....

America been a mutt country...so is Canada.

Attached: 20220326_193351.jpg (2880x2880, 962.56K)

it never stops amusing me that americans call white "caucasian". such an american thing to do.

This map is mostly correct these are countries where people are prominently caucasian. However not all caucasians look white. For example myself I have a Roman nose and a caucasian skull but I have light brown skin I do not pass as white

It's the option they give you for state testing and job applications. What do you expect?