Is the entire country mentally? I don't it's just Any Forums, even the Chads have shitty existences...

Is the entire country mentally? I don't it's just Any Forums, even the Chads have shitty existences. Maybe it's always been this way...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 9.09.23 PM.png (2392x1186, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaden_Smith#Personal_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BECAUSE TRANNIES SUCK MY BALLS UNTIL I CUM IN THEIR BUSSIES

Will Smith is deep with globohomo look how famous he was in his youth and adulthood he definitely had to do shit to get that status. He’s probably super fucked in the head and in his ass his kids to. Hollywood is a fucken strange place. Wouldn’t want to be there or ever think to raise children there

>Chads have shitty existences
cucks have shitty existences. turns out oofey doofey isn't a lasting option.

What is your native language?
It sure ain't English.

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found

>pedowood stages slap to get normies talking about the pedo awards since nobody watches them anymore
>works like a charm, even on Any Forums
So many of you are fucking faggots

Suppose to be

Is the entire country mentally broken? I don't think it's just Any Forums, even the Chads have shitty existences. Maybe it's always been this way...

Yes. The people who reject nature and tradition and live in the unnatural technodystopia ran by zog occasionally break programming and act out because they know subconsciously they are miserable and empty

Half the country is American women, so that's half that's just mentally unwell off the bat. Then a lot of men live with a woman and eventually they're driven mad by them.
Yeah, most of the country is fucking nuts.

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-082709_Facebook.jpg (1378x773, 89.28K)

OP is realizing just how much women have fucked us over so they can live in luxury while treating men like mules or literal dogs, like many men are realizing these days. Not even super rich actors are immune to being absolutely cucked and subservient to their wives.

Attached: 1647791471449.jpg (1024x1002, 85.78K)

My mom is a good person tho

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Yeah he probably used to have to suck dick on the daily for his job. Now his wife does it with other men and his son is a daughter. Shits fucked for him bros.

Attached: Brendan Fraser.jpg (634x923, 119.77K)

Stop trying to protect Will you faggot. He had a nigger moment and the world saw it.

She raised you, so how good could she have been?

Attached: 1600124803557.webm (310x456, 949.47K)

Everyone is legit going insane. Even Pol is now simping for Putin like a bunch of women.

I think the U.S. government is evil so why shouldn't I root for its enemies.

> even the Chads have shitty existences.

Chad? WIll Smith is a literal KEK. Not just a regular cuck, but a cuck who was cucked and his wife made it public to millions of people. He's a humiliated cuck.

There are Russian shills here. Real Any Forumsacks realize it's just jews jewing jews with white people dying in between.

He used to bang women ceaselessly till his conscience got the best of him

>Even Pol is now simping for Putin
Stop with the jewish false dichotomy. Not supporting Ukraine and their jews does not equal supporting Russia or Putin.

I suspect that once, such events were a good place to have some fun for the hollywood weirdos. Now... They are just a meeting of psychopathic narcissists.

So is mine, the women in my family are pretty normal people with regard to woke-ism and such.

But they are super bitchy cunts in general. Very demanding, matriarchal almost.

KEEP YO FAT DICK INSIDE MY WIFE’S FUCKING MOUTH

Attached: 63D2D2A1-12BD-47B5-9E1E-7C4FBE36C811.jpg (201x250, 6.08K)

>Is the entire country mentally?
Mentally what?

>He’s probably super fucked in the head and in his ass his kids to.

His son Jaden was home-schooled. As a result, Jaden was gender-fluid and typically wears gender-fluid clothing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaden_Smith#Personal_life

Jaden wanted to be emancipated from his parents at age 15 with the main reasons being that he wanted his own house and freedom from parental rules. Freedom from everything except bills which his parents continue to pay for. Jaden eventually moved out of his parent's house into his own $4 million dollar house in an exclusive gated neighborhood.

"The thing that people don't get is everything at his house is free. So I can get anything and everything at his house, so I'm going to be there for 20, 30 more years. He [Will Smith] says that as soon as I have a movie that's bigger than one of his movies I can get my own house." -- Jaden at interview on Ellen DeGeneres show.

Attached: Jaden_Smith_CTV3.jpg (1920x1080, 528.3K)

if his conscience got the best of him he wouldn't work for satanic jewish pedophiles

/thread

No Will. I can't keep it hard for bald black men. The dicks not fat bro. It cannot be fat in these conditions.

Smith is not a chad, or maybe he's a chad depending on the definition but he's not an alpha. And yes most people are fucked. The idea that people online are fucked up and normies are normal is completely disconnected from reality. If you actually deal with normies you now they're fucked in their heads.
The other day I heard some guy say "im severely depressed" and thought "no you're not you fucking normie. You don't even know what depression is, I do." then I realized I haven't been depressed in years and while this guy might be less profound than me, he probably is depressed every moment of his life and that's why he's such a socially awkward retard that acts like a tryhard all the time.

the forbidden gloryhole

I would agree that he's a Chad not an alpha.

>get an Oscar for a movie nobody watched
>slap Chris Rock
>cry like a bitch and say sorry via twitter

I fucking hate this timeline with a passion.

>will smythe - full time cuckold, part time actor
>chad
Pick one

If I stick my dick in there will I die?