Be me

>be me
>moving to a new city
>researching a bunch of shit about the city
>check the demographics out of curiosity
>click racial demographics
>mfw >50% African America

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.png (170x164, 38.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY
youtu.be/SBQx1EkElC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was nice knowing you, enjoy catching a stray bullet during your drive to work where to slave away to pay for niggers welfare

RIP in peace nigga.

I clicked frog because I wanted big frog mfw no big frog

Attached: crying-pepe.jpg (1773x1773, 106.24K)

Philadelphia?

yes

You think niggerhood is your ally. You've merely adapted the nigger. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the white until I was a man and by then it was only boring.

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x600, 103.67K)

LOL. Lmao. Hahaha haha. Enjoy that buddy. Sometimes there's a webm floated around of the crackheads in Philly as you drive by, try asking a kind user to post it to see what's up.

Maybe seeing crackheads on the street will make my life more exciting. Hopefully they don't think I'm rich and muggable just cause I'm white.

just carry a gun or pepper spray and don't be afraid to go psycho and attack them if necessary, they will leave you alone.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

you dun goofed

They will

why do you think you got the job retard

Just live in the White half the real estate people should be able to assist with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

American demographics mongrel

Here is a slightly big frog

Attached: 1491692078201.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Dallas would've been preferable to Philly

Non whites starts at the port of Atlantic Islands peoples.

You mean to tell me checking a places racial demographics aren't the first thing you do before actually going there?

yeah not gonna lie i've written off most of the US as unlivable just on those terms, well it's part and parcel to people shitting in malls and murderous cannibal children turned loose from billionaire sex dungeons.

but yeah I look at demogrphics first, all americna cities are cacapeepoo why live there, why does this exist? why does "huwhite america" continue to feed it? and hey miss me with the racism shit it's generational culture which becomes epigenetic, i mean, they've been eating lead, teflon, onion rings and menthol cigarettes to their genomes for over a century, shit is over, donezo, cut em off. if they want vegetables let em have em know what i mean? i mean thats obviously hard to do because of economics of scale, but maybe a weekly bodega ugly vegetable and fruit basket for 3$ in the hood type thing. let little smart ass leeroy climb out that shit.

brain damage is some real shit, impulsivity, criminality, poor reasoning abilities, you bet that shit is cyclical and no system can save it. shit if there is a system its baby booty snatching that's all it is mane.

Welcome to the south. Our weather is nice and the people are a nightmare.

Bro... what else did you expect? GTFO to King of Prussia if you can

youtu.be/SBQx1EkElC0

I took a wrong offramp in philly driving a minivan and got chased by a bunch of nogs for blocks til I found my way out, this was over 10 years ago, good luck OP.

you ever consider siding with the shitlibs and supporting Neo-segragation?

You don't need a racial demographic to know niggerdelphia is mostly black.

Attached: 3.0.png (112x112, 21.74K)

The land and homes are also cheap too. I love the South.

>moving to a city
Never again, I left a city that was only 3% nigged at 80k people because even that was too much for me.
I now live in a comfy 99.9% white small town about 15 miles out and haven't seen a nigger in weeks. I hear we have one nig family in town somewhere where the dad is a contractor, but still, never seen the guy yet. And no spics either, it's literally white utopia here and I'm not moving unless that shit changes, if it does, I'll just go 15 miles further out and repeat the process.

they are usually wrangled into their own ghettos though, don't live in the poor part of town

check crime/murder maps of the town to know where they are

>be me
Who else would you be?
God I hate Reddit for making this shit normal years ago.

>>mfw >50% African America
new orleans, nigger?

Attached: 1646429337162.png (553x506, 187.71K)

thats any big city in the us

leest we dont need to wory abotu the rudd ains now mopr

# USAF