GUYS DID YOU SEE ACTOR NIGGERS 1 AND 2 FIGHT

>GUYS DID YOU SEE ACTOR NIGGERS 1 AND 2 FIGHT
Imagine believing any of this shit is real after COVID and Ukr@1ne. It was staged so people watched the lousy thing after the fact and in tune in next year to see what antics the top good goys get up to next year. The Egyptian god of the physical world was Ptah, the creator of reality. The 0$car statue (also similar to Osiris, a god associated with Ptah) is very similar. Hollywood creates a fake reality in their movies, and the same applies to this stupid event on Talmud Vision. Sage all threads related to it, we are once again under attack.

Attached: E1E876FD-B600-4391-9FF6-1F40503E24ED.jpg (1200x1274, 134.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/March-EXPO-2022-The-Oscar-statuette_60728777333.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_image.551b78acOUQg4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More believable than anything else. Gotta distract from Ukraine not going how they wanted after using Ukraine to distract from the total failure of the Biden admin.

The situation in Ukraine becomes instantly obvious once you see all the outrageous conflicting death tolls.

What's so hard to believe that a nigger got irate and commited assault on live TV after being triggered into involuntary cuck fit? Lmao you fuckin schizo retards, not everything is a vast conspiracy

Ukraine is the distraction, dummy

>not everything is a vast conspiracy
user please...

Attached: 1648061163562.gif (534x338, 1.45M)

Every other idiot I bumped into today was talking about the Oscars, they would probably have cared less if that didn’t happen. It’s as real as WWE wrestling.

ive seen it on german and spanish news this morning and i see it all over the local npc msm, both teevee and papers.

these are the retards that destroyed the world.
they call themselves intellectuals, honorable, peak of humanity, rational, deep thinkers, philosophers, visionaries, just, fair, ladies, gentlemen, superiors, advanced beings etc etc

>why is the world getting worse year by year and day by day?
it is a mystery.

Attached: ii.jpg (540x529, 35.56K)

Blacks are put into a society that was not built by them, and thus not suited to them. Most, if not all, would be better off in the jungles and Savannahs of Africa. They are fish out of water. Yet people expect that they’ll operate “just like them”, despite not having societies for their entire existence. It’s like teaching penguins to fly. No one benefits from it.

>imagine having strong opinions about this bullshit
I couldn’t possibly
Going to get on with my night now

I wouldn’t have an opinion if the catalogue wasn’t flooded with it.

Nothing exiles an opinion from consideration like an appeal to a "vast/grand conspiracy". It doesn't take a vast conspiracy or a conspiracy at all. The people running the media are choosing of their own confidence to talk about washed up millionaires having a slap fight at a party for millionaires instead of the war they were just telling us was super important.

War with amalek for ever

I like the name for some reason

It happened during the show. The ratings weren't affected. So they tune in next year? That's fucking retarded.

Do you know what the name means?

Don't poison the well with schizo diety shit user. It's quite clear it's staged, but it's not some religious ritual you dumb fuck.

>it's staged, but it's not some religious ritual you dumb fuck
And that where your wrong. Read about things like the Travis Scot Concert or the 2012 Olympics on Vigilant Citizen. A lot of this stuff on TV is ritual.

they had to smooth the sharp edges so it fits in the asshole easier.

He nigged when he should've nogged. What can I say?

I never understand all this ancient egyptian shit in modern day america. Are Egyptian gods still prayed to by the elite?

Ukraine

alibaba.com/product-detail/March-EXPO-2022-The-Oscar-statuette_60728777333.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_image.551b78acOUQg4k