I hope you bigots use correct Ukrainian pronounses

Attached: IT'S KYIV!.jpg (1080x1694, 220.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xguam0TKMw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is it not "the Ukraine" again

nouns, learn grammar you fucking pole

I will fight to the death rather than alter my speech or writing in anyway for any gay reason.

I'm going to spell it how I first spelled it

Would you say "the Poland"?

Because the actual name of their country is Ukraine not the Ukraine.
Same as it's Poland not the Poland.
The Ukraine was a name of a region in Soviet Russia, using "the Ukraine" instead of Ukraine implies that they are a rightful russian clay.

I would say "the borderlands" which is what Ukraine actually means

Would you say "the ivory coast" or "the congo"?

The Germany, the France, the Australia

I will now proceed to call them everything I am asked not to call them.

>t. poster from The Poland

ive seen literally no one but cuckraine pronounce the latter

Ruthenia

i would call those kielbasa niggers whatever the fuck i want to

the map next to me says kiev. so that what im going with

The Netherlands, The Congo, The Maldives
It's meaningless.

Given that it means something like "farm land", sure

It's actually Ivory Coast and Congo you absolute braided Mutt. It's actually sad, English is supposed to be your first language.

The united states of America

Attached: 1627763577815.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

Nah it's not. Sorry.

no, its the Ukraine

You only add 'The' to countries that aren't shit: The United States, The United Kingdom, The Gambia

Gay Rus'

we call our country the united states of america and we dont give a fuck
grow thicker skin slav nigger and adapt to how the world sees your shithole

Well now that's something I can get behind

All of them are referred to by was/were

Ukraine means borderlands. By calling it “the borderlands” it takes away any identity it might have, independent of being a Russian vassal. It’s like calling something out in the Styx...it makes Ukrainian sovereignty even less believable.

Based

Attached: 34309773-6C52-43F8-959F-423E90AE2604.jpg (574x561, 96.36K)

>it makes Ukrainian sovereignty even less believable.
I mean

Attached: I_just_dont_know_anymore.webm (1000x563, 688.3K)

If your national identity is based on being a borderland between nations, you don't have a national identity.

>ukraine not ukraine
Wtf did they mean by that?

This. By calling them the Ukraine, they exist only as a location relative to Russia.

Then they should fully rename the country. Being called "borderlands" isn't any more a sign of sovereignty than "the borderlands". It's the same kind of retardation as BCE and CE.

sticking to spanish

Attached: 8AC0A2F5-386C-47A6-BDA5-418E4E4F9ADE.jpg (681x1024, 61.62K)

What an incredibly jewish phenotype

hell yeah borther. we dont call 911.

Exactly. Fuck Ukraine They are the tijuana of Europe and exist solely for western elites and eastern oligarchs to do illegal shit (((they))) can’t do in their own countries.

No it isn’t.

You're telling me!

Attached: 552334830.jpg (800x599, 52.8K)

Also, what's up with this "ukranian language" bullshit? There's less ethnic difference between ukranians and russians than there is between the English and Scottish. What kind of faggot goes and misspells all their words just to pretend to be a different people?

Attached: Harmonious+opossum_62e161_9437432.png (1200x777, 819.62K)

This is all part of the loss of the Reserve status
The changing of the World Order by Ray Dalio
youtube.com/watch?v=xguam0TKMw8

Tell-a-Lie-vision is very powerful And they constructed a reality, a narrative to distract from the true reality Ray tells so well

This has been becoming better know for awhile. In my opinion this doesnt end in the U.S. fighting a foreign nation this time the end is the U.S. dealing with chaos on its mother land.

Those seeking to overthrow the government will be plastered on the tell-A-Lie vision as domestic terrorists. An even bigger threat than Russia or China

Just remember how The U.S. decided to handle the the Slow decline and eventual loss of of its Reserve status. It chose to economically bully all the other nations impoverish those countries people and milititarilly invade them INSTEAD they could have been readying the U.S. public for this eventuality.

ANd thats why I wont be mad about those domestic terrorists. sympathizer?

Attached: biden3.jpg (700x607, 58.05K)