America is fat as fuck

why are you like this, bros?

Attached: lard of the free.jpg (680x680, 85.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmqVVmMB3k
youtube.com/watch?v=LKG9RCHUBWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vegetable oils you retard. Stop cooking with them and go back to butter, beef tallow or lard. Since I live in the tropics, I get to have virgin coconut oil and virgin olive oil just fine as a healthy alternative. Fuck you white people for introducing this shit into the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmqVVmMB3k

Attached: muh oils.png (453x265, 198.2K)

being fat isn't so bad as long as you lift and go for walks regularly.

Attached: 1648515910340.jpg (1129x1280, 106.87K)

I don't think fat white people are the problem

nice try, schlomo

Attached: 3crowdedbeach_ipanema.jpg (1280x720, 357.14K)

Because fat women are super comfy

Attached: 1632087463287.jpg (683x877, 113.06K)

Satanic agent, like many others using technology to deceive and corrupt you. They are also the same satanic agents pretending to be your coworkers, friends, and leaders. One of his satanic agendas is pretending we are all brothers when Jesus said that we must be born again and in John chapter 3 verse 16 that those who believe in the only begotten son of God will have eternal life, being in the kinsmen (women are taken out of men, which is written in Genesis chapter 2 verse 23, I am referring to both men and women if I type kinsmen) of the Most High (Psalms chapter 91 verse 1).

Attached: Caught.png (281x297, 19.66K)

making a computed (we are not using portals) post again because the satanic elites made the 404 error to appear on the picture.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-28 8.09.01 PM.png (1050x763, 48.72K)

Agricultural chemicals

I’m like 9% bodyfat.

We need layers of fat to protect us from guns.

they drive to places less than a mile away for fucks sake.

Unhealthy diet consisting of sugar, seed oils, and carbohydrates. Next to no physical activity and the encouragement of the so called "fat and healthy" lifestyle.

I will give you an actual answer, but first you remove your meme flag.

Fpbp /thread

I got a small beer belly drinking. I couldn't imagine getting fat on burgers all day though.

Because we mastered food and are suffering for succeeding too much. Nobody starves in America, unless someone has them imprisoned or they're incapable of self-care. (mental illness, old age, children, etc.) Everything is fucking delicious and it's dirt cheap.
On the bright side, it provides an evolutionary selective pressure against people with poor impulse control in relation to food, given their lower attractiveness and health.

Attached: Perfection.jpg (1448x972, 154.02K)

Attached: FUCK EUROPE.jpg (784x782, 189.43K)

Can anybody verify that top pic?
It looks like Mission Beach San Diego pointing north with LA Jolla cliffs in the background...

A day at the beach for your average American

Attached: 11516546889.webm (608x942, 1.08M)

Sugar, carbs, fried foods, too much sitting, and importing millions of already obese spics.

Calories in > calories out
Count calories, exercise, profit

American food is yummy, and im an alcoholic

come on, it's not too bad, at least there are no niggers in the water

>he says, posting in Satan's Playground

Attached: burger gag.jpg (1024x1024, 349.08K)

>foreigners not allowed to/cant travel to my sunny crime ridden gommunist hell hole because covid/too poor.
>beaches and parks have never been clearer of faggot euro and bug tourist.
Feels good brothers.

You cant use more calories than you eat or you will die. its the most retarded thing people fucking say.

Kek.
Minor blog post here but
I reached 220 lbs, my clothes were tight, i felt like shit. I can't imagine being that large, damn. Went on a diet. It's not even a diet, it's called just eating sensibly. Exercise more now, drink water. Lost 25lbs so far. Going to keep it up. I hate feeling like a lard ass

I use canola oil and I'm healthy and slim and fit.
I think there's something else going on.

Look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=LKG9RCHUBWo
He's stuck in his killer.

I didn't die. I just lost weight kek. Obviously at a certain point you eat enough to sustain your weight. Don't pretend to be retarded

>Burger education

America?
I am not.
>I literally look like this

Attached: D16E58E3-A2E2-4654-9ED9-7A8BA22EA36C.jpg (474x318, 21.49K)

Think very carefully about what the topic is and what you said before you call anyone else a retard user.

Explain to me how you use more energy than you take in?

How is your body capable of breaking the 1st law of thermo?

I’d unironically fuck her. Any white meat is valuable here, you know.

Let me show you muh genetics

Attached: fatacceptance.jpg (1980x3116, 696.1K)

Explain to me how your body (a biomechanical system) is supposed to use more energy than it take in? (Calories)

By burning the fat?? To use as energy? Kek what? Are you high right now

Dumbest post on Any Forums rn

by converting stored energy (fat, glycogen) into glucose to then be used in glycolysis.
they're called metabolic processes, retard.

No shit. Americans are fat because they're traumatized. They eat to cope.

It had to be a burger, right?

>I use canola oil
Most people feel the effects around 20-30. That's usually the age when people settle down and become sedentary because of their jobs. Also metabolism slows down as we age and all those unhealthy stored omega-6 polyunsaturated fats accumulates over time leading to plaques in our arteries causing heart attacks and obesity. Also, vegetable oils (aka seed oils) aren't as easily used or metabolized by the body and leads to insulin resistance causing diabetes.

Shit man, I was 220 lbs when lockdowns started. In just 3-5 months switching to these, I lost around 30-35 lbs and I'm now around 180-190 (still kinda overweight but not too large) and I didn't even DO ANYTHING. There was no changes to my lifestyle due to the nature of my job. Imagine if I actually worked out PLUS changing the oils I consume. I'd be fit and jacked as shit. I'm planning to go to the gym soon once I get my house in order (I just got married recently and wife is now pregnant with our first child) so there's that. I also now have newfound faith and zeal for the Lord. Want to give my life to Christ and thank Him for everything that has happened so far that turned my life around. Wish me luck on my self-improvement niggers! We're all gonna make it bros!

Attached: 11026582_828835723872221_3139606192295712210_n.png (500x334, 200.19K)

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

Attached: Mitochondrial ATP sythase.gif (214x260, 528.09K)

A fat American can water fast for 2 years and not die.