This is how you win

Celebrities are the "culture" wing of CIA operations. Ignore them and you might kick the bastards out of power.

Attached: file.png (1080x1051, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B A M P

We need to get the masses to see celebrities are the enemy and are false idols that are not to be worshipped. How is that done I think people are starting to realize but not enough

This is why Any Forums is the worst board. It's not even about music. Just celebrity worship. They gossip like a bunch of school girls.

All the Masonic gestures they’ve been throwing up on album covers in public photo shoots magazines movie posters all of it. If there was a giant data base containing it all would tie all the celebrities together

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found

Attached: hunter metabiota.png (948x980, 994.87K)

Cool story bro, go announce it to the normies fucktard.

They hardly matter anymore
With social media everyone want to BE a celebrity now

I have most of the threads filtered and hide any celeb faces I see on the catalog. Fuck them I hope they all go broke and die of an overdose.

The car board has better music

Just remind the gay ones that we know

Attached: C9098E89-78EC-463D-A876-C1918D279952.jpg (1280x947, 268.37K)

I legit just lurk Any Forums because Any Forums and /v*/ are such massive shitholes that the odd music/game thread on Any Forums will be 1000x better.

i already do user, but i'll give you a bump anyways

>Fuck them I hope they all go broke and die of an overdose.
I hope they get rounded up, tied together, beaten, skinned, tarred, thrown into a pile, lit on fire, and gassed

Unbelievable how Any Forums gets flooded with that nonsense.

The only person I celebrate is Jesus.

Movies and TV have turned to absolute shit so they are doing it to themselves.

The masses will always care about who the jews are promoting in the spotlight, our aim should be to influence the celebrities to do the right thing and in turn they will influence the hearts and minds of our people away from (((their))) satanic agenda.
> youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

Did you even play WoW?
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

bump

This includes e-celebs.

Do you like Poppy or Mindless Self Indulgence?
If so, you're my nigga