>Fuel Depot got hit by missile in Rivne
twitter.com/guyelster/status/1508547304604712966

>Fuel Depot got hit in Odessa
twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/1508565452628414464

>Fuel depot got hit in Mykolaiv
twitter.com/business/status/1505519553266266112

>Fuel depot got hit in Lutsk
twitter.com/Hromadske/status/1508536129414483975

For Real, When Russian Targeting every fuel depot, how can Ukraine running their logistics & supply both military & civilian ?
How can their tanks, trucks & APC would run without fuel ?
I doubt EU would send them any, considering fuel/oil crisis happens in europe & there's no place to store it when fuel depot facility got destroyed

Attached: 20220326_235451.jpg (1228x758, 164.51K)

This man is so brave.
BBIPOC PRIDE

What's Russia doing? Burning all the fuel so we have to buy more from them?

But for real this is heavily gonna hamper Ukrainian military movements, this means less food, water, heating, ammo and reinforcements on important frontlines.

>Fiery but mostly peaceful warfare

oh no, I hope we donate more fuel to them. In fact, we should give so much we put ourselves in a financially vulnerable spot, so that some pig farmers in a turf dispute are able to keep killing each other. This is much better for my conscience and wallet

Russian suffocating ukrainian so hard with this & no one even msm talk about this problem for ukrainian
Even ukrainian troops started using bicycle

>Pic related

Attached: 20220327_171331.jpg (922x664, 88.21K)

Canada have many fuel reserve
Just send it + thousand fuel trucks to ukraine
You can lawfully confiscating trucks from those fascist truckers convoy & give it to Ukraine asap

The longer the war goes on the harsher this is gonna be felt in Ukraine. Without enough fuel mechanized columns become sitting ducks for artillery, airstrikes and missile strikes. And if Ukraine can't move tanks and troops around they'll quite frankly lose the war very quickly.

No one cares about jewkraine any more, memefag. Its all about the nigger slap at the Oscar's.

Shut up ukraine is winning

I guess it's their new strategy. Pulling back offensive operations and making the Ukrainians incapable of conducting offensive operations themselves, then concentrating forces in the south.

But they've said Ukraine are winning and counter attacking, and Russia is retreating to begin withdrawing from ukraine

No more microwaved burritos and wheezing the juice, chuds.

Putin wants to inconvenience the USA, and by god no matter how many Russians he kills he will do it!

they lost 5 weeks ago. this is just cleanup

I know you're joking around but Canada has massive oil reserves in their oil sands and are exporting the oil they get from it around the world.

They could ramp up production to help Ukraine get away from relying on Russian oil.

Satan knows, war is 80% logistics

And it's not even 1/20th of the list.
The war literally started with missile strikes on oil processing plants.
There's 8 missiles each day into. They always hit something.
They only target fuel depots and fuel convoys now because all larger infrastructure is already destroyed.
There is total naval blockade.
The only supply connection is railroads to Poland already on 100% of their capacity with people/humanitarian aid/weapons.

Checked satan
It's over ukrainbros

Uh oh siegey

Fake news, ukraine use highly efficient renewable energy for their military so this doesn't matter.

I thought his PK was mounted to the handlebars and got excited for a second.

>highly efficient renewable energy for their military
True

Attached: 20220327_164337.png (720x393, 394.54K)

Elon should Send many Tesla to them