Will he do it?

Do you think he's actually going to abruptly cut off gas supplies to Europe in two days if the EU countries do not pay in Rubles? Imagine if he did. Europe would plunge into recession. Here in the Netherlands our entire food industry (which is huge) relies in Russian gas to heat the greenhouses. This would cause massive inflation and widespread protests across Europe in general.

Attached: putin.jpg (2500x1994, 555.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/DX-Y.NYB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why wouldn't they pay in Rubles? It's worth shit anyways. Sounds like a win-win.

I doubt he’ll do it fully. He’ll cut off some but not all. He knows if he does, Russia loses shitloads of money from oil exports and the ruble collapses much harder than it did before. China already backed out of that oil deal a few days ago so I feel like Putin might be hesitant to make himself even more of a pariah by doing something that’d negatively effect his own people and other countries st the same time

Yes.
And Europe will either pay up the correct way (RUBLE IS THE NEW BITCOIN) or get wrecked.

NO IT DOESN’T LIBERAL SHILL.
RUBLE IS ALMOST PRECISELY WHERE IT WAS PRE INVASION. CHECK CHARTS.

Meanwhile Dollar getting weaker and weaker = Good for everyone

He will and western faggots won't do shit but cry on the internet

I know it is? But the oil thing would cause it to crash again and way worse for much longer

He did it with Ukraine all the time

Oh yes he will cut it off

>Russia loses shitloads of money from oil exports
EU pays in $ or €
receives money russia cant spend anywhere

>cause massive inflation and widespread
yes
how can you spend anytime on Any Forums and not understand that the Great Reset™ is not just a meme
russia just gives them a convenient excuse

Attached: Screenshot_2021-02-01 Klaus Schwab His Great Reset – Unrealistic Academic Proposal as Dangerous as Marxism Armstrong Econom[...].png (703x390, 474.17K)

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Are you this dumb, user?

I have natural gas in Groningen and a public forest for firewood.

Are you retarded?

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure he will answer with something surprising you.
He plays 4D chess.

Of course we will be cut off thanks to the kikes that govern us and refuse to pay in Rubles.

They simply want us all dead.

And they will be successful.

It's over.

I hope he does it. It's like cutting off a tumor, it will sting and bleed for a while but Europe will be better off on the long run.

Next i hope we build a wall from the arctic sea to the black sea, deport every single russian back to russia to live as Putins slaves and shoot any that try to cross the wall. Every single russian deserves to be killed.

Attached: 2022-03-28_11-14-22.jpg (964x621, 104.49K)

How does the kike cock feel in your throat?

China will invade Taiwan in that exact day. That's what the Shanghai shutdown is about.
Decades will happen in days. The next
>two weeks
Of your life are going to be nuts.

Attached: 1646851840409.png (1222x1222, 1.73M)

i'm so fucking hard rn

All russians are quilty and deserve to be killed (by burning alive) :)

This will finally finish the entire West off.

The kikes who govern us will instantly sanction China the way they sanction Russia now, triggering the final and irreversible economical collapse of the Wet as literally everything we produce is manufactured over there.

But that very destruction was the plan from the beginning.

> +0,2 Shekels

>t. Enjoys getting raped by russian
Good goy

How can I buy rubles from America

are you even Bulgarian

> t. can't even process more than 2 words in a row

I think he will. He's not like the Western leaders. He doesn't bluff. He measures everything he says. Plus it would be a brilliant move. I think he'll turn off the tap and two weeks from now Europe will just concede

Dxy is high
finance.yahoo.com/quote/DX-Y.NYB