Why is everyone blaming Biden for raising gas prices?

Clearly this is Putin's fault.

Attached: 1648515146359.jpg (1284x1068, 476.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/02/21/us/biden-climate-social-cost-of-carbon-court/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did Biden start the war?

We've had a shit economy for the last 3 years and this cunt blames Putin for the last 4 weeks.
Policies are to blame, not some chimerical villain across the globe.

biden fucked around with the supply and that, in turn, fucked with consumer confidence
price goes up

The prices were already ridiculous before "muh Ukraine"

yes

Trump made America more energy independent, also refilled the oil reserves.

Russia never did anything to me. Biden hates me just for existing as a unvaxinated white male living in a rural white area.

Yes, actually, unironically.

this

Never bet against the house lefties. Good run though. Good memories.

>Putin's price hike

Attached: 1646960344924.jpg (500x680, 47.69K)

If biden wasn't president right now russia likely wouldn't have needed to invade. I don't think we would be here under Trump not to say ir wouldn't be a different set of bullshit to deal with but yeah this is most definitely because of the bidens dealings in ukraine

"What do you mean people still remember that prices were already up before Ukraine!?"

She believes her, and the msm, own bullshit.

Wow. It's not for show.

cnn.com/2022/02/21/us/biden-climate-social-cost-of-carbon-court/index.html

Inflation was going to shit since the summer ffs, what a delusional psyop. You can only print so much money until it catches up with you.

Biden is in charge. Buck stops with him. Aint fair, but life aint fair either. Live by boomerisms and you will reap the rewards of boomerisms.

There's enough ignorant Republicans out there that it's a winning strategy, even though anyone with a brain knows the President has virtually nothing to do with gas prices

It didn't happen under Trump

it is the western power establishment in general, not just biden, but biden is their most obvious puppet so having him as president is like having wolf blitzer as president. At least trump didn't want to antagonize russia or increase nato influence