The Republicans must disown the Putin Branch of the GOP

These people are nothing but a lead weight to the right wing. Trump himself had to fight for his entire term against Hillary's 'Russiagate' lies, and now you have a bunch of useful idiots clinging to the GOP gushing over Putin, wrecking any chances in 2024.

The following are known Kremlin shills who have infiltrated the GOP and triied to hurt Trump
Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ)
Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC)
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO)
Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC)
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL)
Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ)
Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-WI)
Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY)
Rep. Mary Miller (R-IL)
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX)
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA)
Jarome Bell, Congressional Candidate
Joe Kent, Congressional Candidate
J.D. Vance, Senate Candidate
Steve Bannon
Tucker Carlson
Mike Flynn
Nick Fuentes
Laura Ingraham
Charlie Kirk
Candace Owens
Peter Navarro
Roger Stone

Attached: EJ3QMqBXUAAjlyP.jpg (1200x675, 129.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wT6bUsDfONGd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Ukraine and Ukrainians.

nigger we disown the whole federal reserve uniparty, goddamn kikebots, the lot of them

but if JD Vance gets elected, i'm going to run for senate just to diametrically oppose his faggot fake hillbilly ass

>he Republicans must disown the Putin Branch of the GOP
You mean Trump?

No

Yes disown us please I have already disowned them. Fucking manlet funny hat wearing kikes who want to rape kids overseas. Thats the only people who support starting ww3 over Ukraine

>nigger we disown the whole federal reserve uniparty, goddamn kikebots, the lot of them
/thread.
The same groups that were at eachothers throats for the past 8 years are suddenly perfectly aligned on one decision: war. The uniparty is still alive and well.

Tucker always drools when lip gloss antifa Tulsi the whore comes on.

Fuck you, RINO. Why don't YOU go over there and fight?

fuck cuckservatives and fuck russians.

>The Republicans must disown the Putin Branch of the GOP
>JUST KEEP SUPPORTING NEOCONS GOY YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF THAT STINKY POPULISM

They are trying to appeal to the “dissident” right.

This war was started by Putin, you know?

Trump has distanced himself from those guys. He described Zelensky as a brave man, and a 'hero', and said Putin's war is a 'holocaust' and must stop at once. Trump doesn't use words like that lightly.

The Uniparty is more pro America than guys like Cucker who have the foreign policy of 'if you kill your enemies then they win!' and 'just let Russia / China / do whatever the fuck they want to you and if you retaliate then you're to blame'. You'd expect it from Trudough.

Who?

Attached: notmyproblem.jpg (1112x1109, 215.47K)

>Tucker always drools when lip gloss antifa Tulsi the whore comes on.
Yeah that's how heterosexuality works, fag user

Cool it with the anti-semitism bro.

>what is controlled opposition
These people are ordered to take this position by the cia. I don't know why exactly.

>The Uniparty is more pro America than guys like Cucker who have the foreign policy of 'if you kill your enemies then they win!' and 'just let Russia / China / do whatever the fuck they want to you and if you retaliate then you're to blame'. You'd expect it from Trudough.
poast dd214 now.
I would bet my entire stack of silver you're another chickenhawk kike neocon.

Your faggoty hyperbolic vocabulary makes me want to slap you.
Remove that flag, and just admit you suck cock, commie faggot.

Besides. I'm Ridin' with Biden now.
I see no reason to let these assholes off the hook after shitting up the world so effectively.
Let them continue to hold the reigns of power as their flaming Circus Tent collapses on those clowns with nary a scapegoat to pin it on.

Fuck all of you.
No one even cares anymore.
You're all going to hang anyway.

I hate the US government
I dont care about Ukraine
I dont care about Ukranians

These morons are giving dems TONS of ammo to use against us all

Fuck off WEF war pimp. Go to reddit, they'll tell you how to volunteer.

We aren't on anybody's side because nobody is on our side. Both sides are puppets of the jews and we don't give a shit.

people like you are the fucking worst. worse than fucking liberals. I hope you die in a fire.

also, nice fucking flag you pathetic faggot

we need more Tulsi threads

Attached: Tulsi Workout 2.jpg (640x1136, 83.27K)

Biden bio labs.
What should Putin do about it?

This

Attached: 585BEEFA-2C76-4D52-A448-2415D6A3C445.jpg (2200x1597, 274.22K)

Threadly Reminder: This Hawaiian whore is anti gun, and neurotically popped pimples that it scarred her face.
Someone who is able to be triggered into such a mindless tunnel vision goal should never be put in charge of a country.

My policy would have avoided this war even starting.
The irony here is you support BIDEN in his policy towards Ukraine, aka, do nothing and hope it all blows over. He has done the bare minimum.
The so called 'neocon' approach would have been giving Ukraine tons of missiles all through 2021, putting sanctions on Russia before they invaded (not after. Put them on with the intent of removing them once Russia removed the invasion force). And cutting off Russia's energy sector. (Biden ruined the last part with his idiotic energy policy in the US).

These are just a few things that the US could have done, and didn't, which would have made Putin's invasion far less likely.

well-crafted psy-op post. if you're not a glownigger then you're a fucking retard.

>The Uniparty is more pro America than guys like Cucker
I never brought him up. You did.

>WHADDYA MEAN GOY? YOU DONT SUPPORT THE CURRENT THING???
>YOURE LITERALLY A TRAITOR!!!!
>YOU HAVE TO DIE SPREADING INTERRACIAL BUTTSEX ACROSS THE WORLD!!!!!!

I like the effort Mr Applestein. trying to appeal to the trumpies too

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-175846.png (720x1150, 226.33K)

Retard left / libs forget how they were called Baathists and Saddam supporters when they opposed Bush's criminal invasion of Iraq. I have no idea how many intelligent person could consider themselves to be a left / liberal today. A bunch of anti-intellectual hypocrites who think tv shows and ya novels are the peak of cultural civilization.

We are Ents?
I'm cool with that.
Let's go back innawoods.
Fuck these orcs.

Why the visceral reaction? There’s some truth to what OP says. Shit nick fuentes was shilling a Eurasian coalition 6 months ago.
bitchute.com/video/wT6bUsDfONGd/

republicans are all worthless sodomite masons

being pro russia would be the first based thing a fucking republican ever did in their worthleas sodomite life

Attached: 1625466421096.gif (480x412, 201.05K)

Attached: 1A9CA4ED-D5CF-496C-9385-5653FAD601A4.jpg (503x486, 40.11K)

Obviously, there's no "Putin branch of the GOP."

How is Tulsi a member of antifa?

FUCK OFF JEWKRANIAN SHILL

The Ukraine engaged in ethnic cleansing. The Ukranian Empire must fall. Its subject peoples must be made free.

Yeah, you definitely want to look into the people casting blame here.

>commie
You're the one advocating a foreign policy which will take down the US hegemony and as a result end up with the China (you know, the Chinese Communist Party), becoming the world's hegemon.
And it's not surprising that actual communists all support Russia's war.

I hate amerimutts so much. Republicucks are worthless sodomites. If spic fuentes is pro russia then good for him. The jewsa is a worthless Gomorrah.

Attached: Tulsi umbrella.jpg (388x500, 20.35K)

Nah, I don't think I win
Putin Winning= Deep State Globalist Neocons losing

Attached: beef.png (500x660, 551.62K)

america is literally a cryptocommunist jewish terrorist state, you fucking dumb masonic faggot

this is just more "attack them so they grow stronger" bullshit from a GOP operative. GOP loves niggers and faggots just as much as the dems, and they never fucking win any of their battles, unless they don't fucking matter. Fuck the whole GOP. Don't be a reactionary faggot.

Shut the fuck up, glownigger.
Every last world leader today is an inept faggot, and has no power over the people who communicate with each other, DESPITE your mass censorship, and have all had enough of your kike shit.
Get the fuck off this board, memeflaggot glownigger.
We're done here.

The uniparty is not all aligned on 'war', if it was Biden would have actually done something instead of dragging his feet on Ukraine. Notice how as soon as Biden actually said something based yesterday his cucked administration suddenly tried to downplay it? That in itself proves that even his own cabinet aren't all united on their policy objectives with Russia.

Why Chip Roy?
What the fuck did he do?

>This war was started by Putin, you know?
Fuck this thread. Everyone just point and laugh at this idiot and move on.

Attached: 1486387968116.png (582x747, 367.64K)

When did American flags start calling each other mutts? Pretty weird

Shut up, faggot.

>hurt Trump

Trump isn't the president anymore, buddy. He lost. Biden is now the president. Get mental help.

you're retarded faggot kike nigger shilling hasn't worked here for 6 fucking years you think it's going to start now? kill yourself you pathetic fucking kike.

this is the only post that matters.

Attached: 1647794015036.jpg (1058x525, 107.94K)

Show flag. No one believes you're a republican, your shill farm style guide is out of date. Honesty will get you more traction.

>Every last world leader today is an inept faggot
Does that include Putin and Chairman Xi or are they okay in your book?

>Get the fuck off this board,
No. Also they need to add a NATO memeflag one of these days.

OP is not wrong, if these people show themselves as Putin apologists, they are dead in the water come election time. The campaign commercials will be absolutely brutal and normies will eat it right up. We are basically living in 1986 again where everything Russian is depicted as evil. I'm not saying it's right, but it is reality.

Attached: bd76882d1a8a2f6e3855930bedc2a0871dd3e2a08a0bfd2f98781b0c6bea1e06.png (2399x900, 1.86M)

OP. Joe Biden here. You make me hot and I want to have sex with you. Join me and General Milley this weekend for a night of passion at the White House. Afterwards we will have a fine meal of niglets. Love and Kisses Joe

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

Attached: 1648040266603.jpg (2080x5192, 1.44M)

Since the war started and the FSB got their shilling orders.

Attached: 4b3821acaa9a6bbdec5e41bf26cf43af0ec9e59bc24a13cf91464bd390b76d95.png (400x400, 331.11K)

Dude. Being against getting involved in another pointless conflict for the benefit of the military industrial complex is not being pro-Putin. Seriously, take that W. Bush bullshit and shove it, memeflag.

Attached: D8BE0018-7206-476A-A725-BB895E4ED12A.jpg (1024x1024, 319.84K)

>The Republicans must disown the Putin Branch of the GOP.

Attached: 1648060138785.jpg (855x466, 71.09K)

Broken clock as they say.