Biden's talking points

Yes, it really is this scripted

Attached: FO-QLA-X0AMmULq.jpg (900x599, 62.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vyc5x0-yuval-noah-harari-whos-steering-the-great-reset-gates-schwab-zuckerberg-and.html
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1498854065886965760?s=20&t=q_hLzwGMhvANV5VNIkM4oA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRXMtDlX0Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: d189z8vns7q81.jpg (640x894, 48.05K)

DEEZ NUTZ ARE SCRIPTED INTO YOUR ASSHOLE TRANNY

Wow op, its like politicians read a script most of the time.
What discovery.

spbp

He SHOULD stick to the script.

It's elder abuse

I like how they don't even attempt to clarify or make something up.they just tell him to say he doesn't like putin. That doesn't make any more fucking sense than the last shit.

No shit

This government is rapidly losing the little legitimacy it had.
>foreign friendly nations ignoring calls
>nobody buys the narrative that Russia is responsible for the economic downturn
>covid mandates failed miserably

It's a fucking joke the people in Congress aren't trying to remove him from office. What will it fucking take???

Attached: 1648486431400.jpg (1284x1068, 476.75K)

still this got never shown to us. not that they do it is the information here but that they show it now normies in their face. not just the answers but the questions are scripted word for word xD and yeah ofc everyone here knows this. normies don't

Rofl

Zombie nigger

He's not only reading a script, he's reading the QUESTIONS that they have planned. It means the] "journalists" are reading a script too.

Just a reminder that official photos of Biden's talking points cards have proven to be real in the past. Before Biden picked Kamala Harris as VP a picture of a talking points cards was shown listing Harris as the VP pick even if Biden does not comment

the old pedo deserves this abuse. Hopefully he is kept artificially alive to suffer more.

These are scripted questions and answers in a press Q&A that is presented as a genuine press conference.

This is literally a giant lie they caught themselves in and have done before. They used to put their pictures on papers so Biden would pick the correct people to deliver his scripted questions.

Jesus fucking christ!! Should I just kill myself now? This country is fucking done.

Attached: 1648500575063.jpg (497x500, 59.03K)

Nah its most likely question that are obviously expected

Also yes Western government policy agenda and day to day operations are scripted like a Hollywood movie. It is a bad as you could ever imagine if not worse

Because any answer but the truth makes no sense. The guy is demented and out of control.

bingo
jewish soap opera

Attached: f78pnl8ex5q81.jpg (640x771, 92K)

An act of godd

the best part is he cant even do it right he still fucks it up

> YoOvaL noAh haRaRĀ”
> the foulest of parasitic jews
> advisor to super jew, Klaus's Schwab
remember this foul kike's name

rumble.com/vyc5x0-yuval-noah-harari-whos-steering-the-great-reset-gates-schwab-zuckerberg-and.html

Attached: Why_are_jews_so_hateful___02.png (1355x1673, 512.3K)

really nigga? lol

I really can't figure out why they keep letting him speak in public. They have to the media to cover for his absence they don't need him talking it doesn't make any sense to me.

I really wonder why they don't let him say unscripted shit anymore. His speech about the "wall high enough to keep out a vaccine" was so powerful and inspiring! I mean it was just great. Wow.

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1498854065886965760?s=20&t=q_hLzwGMhvANV5VNIkM4oA

Attached: 1630430192226.png (1423x1431, 498.38K)

>Talking points
He's senile, he has none
Check out Biden infrastructure m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRXMtDlX0Ko

This was the picture of Biden's talking points cards about Kamala Harris before he announced his pick for VP. The people creating the cards for Biden are putting real and even unannounced information. Biden just keeps showing the cards to media cameras

Attached: 835363773.jpg (1600x900, 175.79K)

they dont but there are some situations where they absolutely have to because it would look so weak and bad if the US prsident didnt say shit.

Nice photo shop

>he still thinks congress has any power

Attached: 0585743211321.jpg (1280x720, 97.19K)

he moved up to the big leagues and now has an AI or Jew type the script for him. it looks like he had to write his own back on the campaign trail at that time. thats clearly the very distinctive handwriting of an old man with tremors