Stormed into the Kremlin and told them she'd "wreck their whole fucking economy" if they didn't back off of Ukraine

>Stormed into the Kremlin and told them she'd "wreck their whole fucking economy" if they didn't back off of Ukraine.
>They tell her to fuck off.
>GAE countries all sanction Russia and kick them off SWFT
>Russia's economy is basically fine. USA and Western European economies all enter free fall.

Was this the biggest own goal in political history?

Attached: 1.jpg (620x399, 151.02K)

FARTTTTTTT AND SHARTTTT INTO MY PENIS HOLE MEGA SLUTS FUCK YEAH

Oh look that's her Resting Cunt face.

>Russia's economy is basically fine. USA and Western European economies all enter free fall
are you smoking something?

>Russia's economy is basically fine.
lol

russia is about to ask for gold for oil

Where’s the audio link?

This bitch needs to get a good javelin fucking

didn't this bitch die?

Dhe used to be quite hot not gonna lie. That's probably how she got to where her was in the first place.

It's all pre-planned

Attached: 1648427365245.png (1978x5106, 1.45M)

>>Russia's economy is basically fine.
Are you retarded?

>Usa economy in free fall
meds

Unfortunately no. Like Soros, Victoria Nuland is the evil jew that won’t die

If you think think the globalists plans succeed without all global assets and markets in their fold then you need a basic intro into macro economics.

>self own
Yeh this bitch is the reason I pull for Russia. US economy isn’t in free fall yet but it will be soon

I really fucking hate this miss piggy bitch. Why the fuck is she allowed to go around the world on my behalf. I didn’t consent to have this ugly bitch represent me!!!

when i see old women in positions of authority I want to burst out laughing, they should be herding kittens and making candles, seriously, imagine looking at this bitch and thinking "wow, I would love to pay her to advise me with her wisdom in global politics"

Attached: olivia fat.jpg (1080x1237, 305.38K)

Russia hating kikess and the whole world is paying for her little vendetta.

Childless cunt with daddy issues will never out smart alpha chad Putin.

Russian families enjoying a nice meal at Uncle Vanya's while the rest of Europe is starting to queue up in breadlines. Cars left abandoned by the side of the road because the cost to fill the tank is more than the value of the car itself. Farmers literally switching to oxen because they can't afford the fuel for their tractors.

You are now entering a medieval mode, and Nuland is going to be resented for her leading role in it.

Its time to put down whatever video game you are playing bud, cause that aint real life.