/SEAG/ Southeast Asia General

Attached: FDE2CFD9-0D88-442B-B385-65D05EBEC1C5.png (1320x1010, 362.8K)

THEY ALL HATE CH*NA

VIETNAM IS AT WAR WITCH CHINA OVER FISH IN THE SOUTH CHINA SEA

Is it true they sank their own cities in Indonesia?

Cambo here.

Tell us.... anything about your country, do you keep up with their politics?

Nah. I've given up all hope of that place. We may have 100 I.Q., but it's still a horrible place to live.

It's a bad place to live in? I was under the impression that they were slowly going somewhere

We’re you born/raised in cambodia?

Yes, our economy is growing, but the government is a kleptocracy at the moment. That money won't trickle down a lot for now. Cambodia could be a first world country, but the government has to serve the people first.

Nope.

Ah. I’ve recently been absolutely fascinated with southeast asia and your culture, have you ever been to SE Asia? Could you recommend me some cool cultural spots to visit, especially stuff relating to thervada spirituality.

cambodia was fucking fun. felt like a millionaire

Lol, there are definitely not enough posters for this thread

What were your favorite spots to visit?

every one of those countries except cambodia has shithead borders

Married to an Indonesian and been all over SE Asia - Will answer whatever questions.

What was your best experience, like which country has it going well?

I'm sorry to inform you but Cambodia is a literal shitholr and needs to be annexed by us

This

Hello vietanon.

This is working hour in SEA so not sure how this thread will go but wish you luck Mutt

man I remember driving over the Thai/Cambodian border and the difference is night and day, Thailand is so developed in comparison it really made me rethink my idea of 1st/3rd world. It's sad your country is so mismanaged, it could be beautiful.

i liked sihounakville. met some american marines at a bar there they were doing some rebuilding of the country. the islands of the coast are real cool. look like drabonball z islands. the angkor watt complexes are mind blowing, you need several days to really get a good look around the temple city. and pubs of course for bargirls

It’s been years now, but I enjoyed Hong Kong the most. Everyone there speaks at least broken English, so I was able to communicate and get around well. Rode the bus a lot, stayed in a hostel, explored, hiked, hooked up, etc.

Incredible city that is very accessible to anyone who knows English. In comparison, I went to Thailand on the same trip and couldn’t even communicate with my cab driver about which hotel I was staying at. Or ask directions. Or order food.

Singapore was nice and very modern as well, but much more sterile than HK. Don’t know if I can recommend it these days with all the tensions HK is having with China, but when I went it was an awesome time. It’s more expensive than a lot of the other countries, but it was worth it.

that little gambling city on the border? poipet or something? crazy seeing all those 5 star gambling hotels after endless rice paddies. but yeah. the difference between thailand and its neighbours is light and day

BBM BROS REPRESENT!!!!

Ramadan soon brothers

yeah, I crossed at Poipet, that place is like a fever dream kek. I got stuck on the thai side in Aranyaprathet for a few days, surprisingly made friends there that I still talk to. Cambodia was a fun place, it felt a bit like the wild west. but it has a sadness to it as well.

Both our home countries are shitholes.

The thing I remember most about staying in Jakarta was the stupid prayers waking me up before the sun was even up every single day. Lay off of it with that shit.

i stayed at a big hotel there just near the train station. got on the sauce outside the 711 and ended up in some rikity house on stilts having bongs and yabba with some tuktuk boys. the whole of SEA is mad and i love it