A new right is forming against the fake gatekeeper nazbol right...

A new right is forming against the fake gatekeeper nazbol right. The invasion of Ukraine has forced the duginists to finally go mask off.

Does the release of political prisoner Christopher Cantwell later this year spell the end of the gatekeeper right that has had free reign over us?

Attached: C5852EF5-AB1B-4A6C-B208-7921CD04562A.jpg (1008x1008, 171.72K)

fuck the ukraine thats all i gotta say

>nazbol right
that's an oxymoron.
nazbol is 100% left.

Martinez is based. If you support Russia needlessly killing and displacing millions fo Europeans then you're a fucking retard. Simple as.
>Muh Jewish prezidunt le globohomo™
Odds are your country is infinitely worse socially than Ukraine ever was.

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (800x800, 37.64K)

uhhh national bolsheviks are literally left wing, you absolute mong

seconded. i hope putin nukes that faggot zelensky today

>A new power is rising...

Attached: based destiny btfo liberals.jpg (862x862, 196.01K)

>spic
>homosexual groomer
>dumb irish comedian
>literally who

Cantwell was the only one who was genuine in that photo. He is retarded but genuine.

Ngl he looks sub 100 IQ. By the time he’s out Azov will stage terror attacks in West and he’ll go right back in

How many years has Cantwell spent in jail since Unite The Right?

A little over 1 year but that was from saying he would fuck someone’s wife online.

martinez can fuck off back to mexico or uragaya or whatever spic shithole he is "white" in, I can tell you one thing martinez is not an american name and "white nationalism" is written in english because america was founded by anglo saxons and martinez is not an anglo name nor is it anglicized. all spics fuck off

>a sociopathic spic
>some goofy blonde nerd
>chris fedwell
>a nobody

Kys Moishe.

did somebody say LGBT white nationalism?

Attached: abc_ntl_richard_spencer_161208_4x5_992.jpg (794x992, 76.73K)

Spencer is a glownigger faggot. He should be shot on sight

>A new right is forming against the fake gatekeeper nazbol right. The invasion of Ukraine has forced the duginists to finally go mask off.
All leaders will be compromized or destroyed. Build up your family and friends, and think and rest a lot. And spread good ideas throughout the white community.

ok glowniggers

Martinez is fucking based faggot

GOod idea

>Odds are your country is infinitely worse socially than Ukraine ever was.
And I would welcome Russia to come curb stomp them, so your point is not valid, kike-lover

>A new right is forming to carry the water of the CIA and the rest of the feds
Sounds a lot like the old right.