START LEARNING SIGN LANGUAGE JABBIES

START LEARNING SIGN LANGUAGE JABBIES

Attached: 20220329_023253.jpg (720x1211, 324.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/examining-potential-hearing-problems-linked-covid-vaccines-rcna21911
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4803736/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tinnitus
>sign language

We gotta start learning how to speak with our eyes like cats

FART IN MY PENIS HOLE SEXY TRANNY MIDGET CUNT

my fucking jaw starting clicking post 2nd jab

boss' wife's ears have bene ringing since jan 2021 and she got boooosted in nov 2021

muh many such cases
>The WHO reported 367 cases of tinnitus and 164 cases of hearing loss globally among people who had received a Covid-19 vaccine, usually within a day of the shot. That's out of more than 11 billion doses of Covid vaccine given worldwide, so the hearing problems seem to be extremely rare
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/examining-potential-hearing-problems-linked-covid-vaccines-rcna21911

Only a small percent of billions of vaccines already given cause this I'm it will only affect 10 or 20 million people.

this but unironically
and also not just jabbers

>muh many such cases
>367 cases of tinnitus and 164 cases of hearing loss globally
5 billion plus people are vaccinated. That's not "many".

Attached: 1644537537169.jpg (599x601, 45.63K)

take the neck brace pill nerds. IVE ELIMINATED MY TINNITUS IN ONLY A FEW WEEKS!

Introduction
Cervicogenic tinnitus is not a generally accepted pathogenetic subtype, which might be subsumed under the concept of somatosensory tinnitus. After the personal experience of therapy-resistant tinnitus in context with a cervical pain syndrome (CPS) and successful add-on treatment with cervical collar (CC), the idea was pursued in several individual treatments in patients.

Patients and methods
Reporting one particular case with chronic tinnitus, considered untreatable, that rapidly improved with exclusive treatment by CC use. Thereafter, tinnitus was experimentally replicated by head inclination, the respective neck–head angles, and cerebral blood flow was measured.

Results
Chronic subjective tinnitus of a 20years duration completely disappeared within 4weeks with an intermittent short time application of CC. Thereafter, tinnitus was deliberately again induced by head inclination, set on with anterior tilt of 14°, reaching maximum strength by 23°. Tinnitus stopped with return to neutral head position. Blood flow in the vertebral arteries on both sides was unchanged during head inclination with prevalent tinnitus; however, blood flow was physiologically reduced with head rotation though not accompanied by tinnitus.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4803736/

>1 year* since injection
>24days unblinded vaccine testing
good gunei pig

Attached: fpsyt-07-00043-g001.jpg (708x433, 51.13K)

Why would I want to communicate with the vaxxed?

hence the
>muh

Oh, right.

57% fully vaccinated.

Tinnitus comes from anything from loud music, to being exhausted.

All you gotta do is sleep in a quiet room, like 6 months within getting vaccinated, THERES A NEW SYMPTOM.

They started testing in June and didn't roll out the vaccines till December.

pfizer unblinded their testing 24 days in
they vaccinated the control group.
meaning 24 days of valid data

plus even if they were transparent about their data, and didn't require a FOIA case to retrieve largely redacted files, 6 months of testing is not a good thing, vaccines are supposed to go through at least 6 years in the most opportune timing, as in nothing goes wrong and they are perfect from day 1

Yeah, after 24 days of no other symptoms, there's no actual moral prerogative to leave people unvaccinated. Is that wrong, that they don't leave unvaccinated people to think they're vaccinated?

>vaccines are supposed to go through at least 6 years in the most
Now you're a medical professional, no where is is said that it must take 6 years, just most pharmaceutical just don't give a fuck about vaccines that can prevent sickness.

Till now.

the scientific method requires a neutral comparison (control) without this you may aswell be throwing sticks in the sand to figure out if vaccines are safe

W-was that why they started with the sign-language people in every WH vid?

they didnt even do phase 1 properly and it is where the current testing is at.

Attached: file.png (487x362, 25.75K)

im working on this right now after being almost driven to suicide by tinnitus

i arrived at the same conclusion to use a neck brace through 2 years of research

remarkable, user, tell me your experiences more

i really almost killed myself.

also look at this one on amazon im saving up for this because it curves your neck backwards correctly. the inflatable one im using now pushes my head forward

Attached: 7102RdHtoRL._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1500, 206.12K)

Yeah, it totally invalidates the testing. So instead of having real long term data we have nothing.

phase three trials are typically the longest part, because it includes long term testing
phase 1 is generally short term

also do you have an email or throwaway or sometthing

it would be great to talk to somebody about this. i have tried so many things.

i really almost killed myself from this

>vaxxtards are getting micro-chipped
>actually it's the mark of the beast
>they will die within weeks!
>months
>2 years
>5 years
>actually they'll become infertile
>actually it's blood clots
>no, it's hearing loss

HOLY SHIT A VACCINE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE