What makes some men feel the need to defend women they don't know or mate with from all intrusions

What makes some men feel the need to defend women they don't know or mate with from all intrusions

Attached: 1648510446900.webm (1280x604, 1.97M)

libtards wiggers

Every straight male is a simp

Attached: 1648073525975.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

what's wrong with protecting women? so you would've ignored if a white woman get harassed by a nigger?

I dont like seeing a stronger person dominate a weaker one, you however...probably do.

Take any excuse to hit a nigger?

Op is a polcel 14 year old, he has no concept

>dominate
He slightly pushed her back, you spineless cuckold.
This is why Tyrone is fucking your women while you walk on eggshells because you don't want to get meetoo'd by Stacy at HR who heard you say that you don't care about Jena's alopecia.

What country is this from?
>sees a fat nigger with lgbt flag
Oh, i see.

>shove white man
>I sleep
>shove white woman
>attempt to murder
Why do simps do this?

>m'lady got pushed, time to get me a murder one charge

conditioning

no man will ever do that for you filthy wormy faggy, you’ll never know how good it feels to reward your fearless man with a a devoted blowjob and a child

she won't fuck you loser, and you'll end up on the pavement for willingly engaging with niggers. a fitting end for a simp and an associate of niggers

Women fuck men who make them feel secure.

>What makes some men feel the need to defend women they don't know or mate with from all intrusions
HETEROSEXUALITY, you obviously wouldn't know about it.

It's instinct for a man to protect a woman. Do not deny your genetics. Women nurture, men protect and provide - it is the natural order.

I used to have that, but I've managed to mute it entirely.

They think theyll get some pussy points

It depends of the situation. Sometimes women do so stupid things that they dont deserve any protection.

the chance that they might get the puss, thats how it is and always has been.

Wiggers. They're real and they can camouflage themselves as white people.

they're human. you wouldn't understand.

>Women nurture

Attached: 1624331312294.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

The dude in the purple shirt was planning on this before the chick got hit. That just gave him the perfect excuse to go in.

Exactly. Women kill children all the time.

did they got charged? Imagine throwing your life away and rot in prison just to be a white knight.

Attached: 1621498340129 (1).gif (343x498, 3.24M)

What a gay thing to write.

>3v1
wow i am so impressed, absolute cowards
form a line

fucking wypipil so violent.

>not posting the original version
faggot

Attached: 1627499171978.gif (343x498, 3.29M)

>actually believing that bullshit
bra

sauce? i wanna hear the audio feed

>This is why Tyrone is fucking your women while you walk on eggshells because you don't want to get meetoo'd by Stacy at HR who heard you say that you don't care about Jena's alopecia.

Fuckng funny tacobro hahahah

Because they are chumps
This has always been the way of men, fools for pussys. Men are the ones used and manipulated by femoids
This has always been a womens world they have run and controlled most men in history and caused the world to be shit be cause and over them and there games. Men are fools
SMARTEN UP MEN

>amount of simps ITT
Can't even blame women for milking these retards dry.
Your waifu IS NOT a disney princess. A century earlier, many factors might have persuaded her to try to act like one. And they smell the delusion stronger than you the smell of your armpits after a hefty noble knight LARP