Are ALL glowniggers bad, or is there a few in there hiding their power level behind the scenes?

Are ALL glowniggers bad, or is there a few in there hiding their power level behind the scenes?

Attached: CC4DB3B2-CA98-44E1-97CA-A38A037CE808.jpg (1024x966, 53.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/08sdQexPBeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't become a glownigger without selling your soul

How so?

>Are ALL glowniggers bad
Yes. NONE deserve to be spared.

If you knowingly serve ZOG you are worse than a jew

I like some of you

Anybody with any integrity is sniffed out and not let into the clique, or, if they truly had integrity, would not work for the satanists that compose our intelligence agencies

Attached: you-sick-fuck.png (451x285, 43.54K)

I doubt it user. They know everything about everyone, including who they need to bring on board.

I my brother was CIA.. he works for Raytheon now.. they told him on his first day at both places that secrecy is his life.. if he ever tells anything.. he will be sued into oblivion and in jail for life.

I’m not a glow nigger, am a fire fighter but I thought about being one sometimes, but with all the latest stuff I hear about intel agencies I’m having second thoughts

So it’s not possible for any based anti christ hater to slip through the cracks? They all get filtered out?

I might as well be, I read minds for them
but we have this weird relationship where we both pretend the other doesn't know
it's some tsun tsun shit desu

some are very good youtu.be/08sdQexPBeE

They are all bad as none of the current sovereigns actually want citizen autonomy, so only zogbots glow atm.

What do I know. Snowden probably counts as one of those, but he is how they know everything about everyone now.

all, of course. try living with them.

What counts as a zogbot? Military? Intelligence? Government?

every now and again one of the glow niggers break their own programming and realize who they are and what they work for and towards, but the system is very good at washing them out, killing them or discrediting them THEN killing them. Look at the dude who showed what the CIA was doing with the drug trade. Though the dude who declassified the protocol's of zion was pretty cool, even if he remained anonymous

they're all bad

Underrated quads

I bet he knows a thing or two about slipping through cracks

Only a glownigger can post from Mauritius

Their initiation rituals consist of strangling kittens and puppies, making snuff CP, ritualized killings of random civillians and making every british cuisine meal ever conceived. Even the most hardened person doesn't come out of that the same.

How do you know this, Ivan? Do they make you guys at the fsb do this as well?

Is that for the cia or for every glowie organization in general? I heard the cia is the worst of them with that stuff