The Car

What will it take to ban the car?

Attached: 2003_Corolla_LE-5-1500x991.jpg (1500x991, 157.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRXMtDlX0Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As an urban planner in America, they need to go.

From my COLD DEAD HANDS

Attached: evo 3.jpg (3648x2736, 3.11M)

Some random nobody getting hit by a car and CNN making it a 24/7 news story.

every WEF puppet president to simultaneously declare a climate crisis as a global emergency and then start implementing severe penalties and taxes for private vehicle ownership. They can't outright ban them because people would lose their jobs and be unable to get to work, no matter what the industry is, but they could just tax them to death until the workers decide to give up, sell their cars, and move to a "walkable" mega-city

Plan for niggers in your anus

SHALL

Attached: 12213545876845132.jpg (837x630, 76.1K)

Make transit safe.

Attached: back-to-africa.jpg (886x625, 102.36K)

You will have a better chance of banning niggers.

Banning niggers would be epic

>As an Nigger/Spic planner in America, they need to go from the cities.
Fixed that for you.
Only small towns and country folk should have trucks and cars. Citifags should not be able to leave their containment.

Cars are deadly. Just look what happened this morning in Pennsylvania
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRXMtDlX0Ko

We need to focus on zoomers and make them want nothing more than self drivers. Once they start dominating the market legislation can be made to severely tax and soon after outlaw non self drivers.

It's better to invest in flight capable vehicles like ehang. Don't know why Tesla isn't building them

Duh they're working on it now remember Christmas?

all white/polite society with trolleys, subways, and blimps all running on a tight schedule.

I used to own a 2003 Corolla with the same colour user, even same interior, good times. Thank you for the nostalgia.

Christ willing

>blimps all running on a tight schedule.
The fuck you want a blimp for?

I suspect if we lined up everyone in the WEF and shot them that just might do it.

Cars are not inherently bad.
But the car culture in america is, that is, the idea that every single person needing one to get get anything done or go anywhere outside of the densest urban zones, and that this mentality is completely normal.

Banning it won't work. The strongest human motivator is the fear of loss. If you threaten to take something away, you activate the strongest resistance possible; and it'll be the strongest resistance even if it's in favor of a less ideal option.

You can't force people, especially not Americans, on this point. You have to convince them, lure them away from their cars by showing them all the benefits of living without them - and then, if they want to, they can give them up voluntarily later. You don't take things away, you show them the benefits of the trade-off; show them the positives, not the negatives. Although realistically there's always going to be rural farmers who need them, and then that other percentage of late-adopters who bought rotary phones until they quit making them - those people won't give up their car ever.

Which is why the first step is to take the focus off of cars specifically and put it on urban planning and development. Step one is to provide more options, not less, by designing neighborhoods, towns and cities in ways that allow more people to live their lives without a car. Once people have that freedom, they'll start weighing the costs and benefits, and at least some will ditch their cars.

Attached: 1629046592809.jpg (2939x1939, 3.05M)

what will it take to forcibly inject 90% of the population with an unknown substance several times a year?

I miss cars that have the simplest classiest design like that. I can't stand the modern "aerodynamic" looks of today.

Attached: alpina_historie_E34_B10_40.jpg (1600x1200, 2.03M)

this question supposes that we should ban cars.
we shouldn't.