The law is now involved in a simple slap?

Fucking cucks

Attached: 16484355144982.jpg (1320x743, 82.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you think Chris Rock is on the good adrenochrome the fucker is almost 60 but looks 30

He's black. Thats how it works for them.

I know 20 year old nigs that look 40 already

No. White people just age like milk. Disgusting creatures once they hit 25

Fuck off discordtranny

*****Slide thread.
20 of those created, Jannies please delete.

Nobody cares about celebrities.

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
SNAKE AND TOFU SHILLS

nah biggie smalls looked old as fuck for being only 24 so you are incorrect at that

You fucking loser. Get the fuck off this site.

>no gunshots
>no escalation of violence
>no sexual assault
come on guys, these niggers did pretty dang good
you've come along way, monke!
bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/

>Thats how it works for them.
Only people who don't live around niggers believe this. I hate you naive fuckers I want to put you in a pit with the niggers and set you all on fire. You deserve each other

I can't believe Chris Rock didn't say "sheeeeeeeit" He's losing his spark.

Fake and gay

Here’s a suggestion: you should kill yourself

Attached: B6A2C3B2-2002-4895-A617-46FCE32C729C.jpg (2000x2745, 770.34K)

Attached: hunter metabiota.png (948x980, 994.87K)

Slapping someone is literally considered assault.

Chris Rock has felt more of Will's fingers than Jada has.

Attached: 465.jpg (586x768, 35.05K)

>commit assault on national fucking television
>police get involved
>surprisepikachuface.jpg

It's actually battery. Assault is putting someone in fear of imminent harm. The more you know.

Depends entirely on local jurisdiction, states are all over the place with this stuff. Some of them just throw violence under "assault" and count threats thereof under a separate offense.

Is this indicative of how highly Smith thinks of himself and his family, or is it more indicative of how bad his relationship with Jada is? I think it's pretty telling that he was laughing at first, but it's also just really crazy that he walked up on stage and actually open palm slapped a man in such a setting in front of the world, like some kind of prince challenging a local duke to a duel.

Sad though. This isn't Fresh Prince at all. It's like the opposite. He's gonna have to make a new rap album to make up for this.

This world is so fucked. We're literally on the brink of World War fucking Three, and what do these dumb asses care about?
A nigger slapping another nigger over their bald nigger wife.
Fucking pathetic. Can't wait until Russia finally decides to go with the Mutually Assured Destruction option.

Attached: b24.png (1024x779, 1.13M)

If it goes as well as their Ukrainian option, just stay the fuck away from major military bases and you'll probably live.

Hubba hubba

Attached: A2B1C853-8292-4844-8372-5C3E9682DAD1.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Yeah but theyll look 40 for another 30 years

Why are you faggots blaming this nigger because he got mad over words?? Your ancestors used to kill/duel for the sane reasons. Bunch of emasculated americans you are lol