The Reddit problem

What do we do about it?

Attached: F8B5AEE4-8910-475F-A8D2-82525AB258EC.jpg (828x660, 273.01K)

Imagine the smell

Attached: 83E8830A-D167-40B0-B979-34FE357B31C1.jpg (1024x843, 69.67K)

Woman here
(Yes i know)
Reddit faggots and faggotinas were brainwashed into forgetting that a woman's virginity is her greatest asset.

This, its the main trait I look for in a woman(I'd also say being white like me but that should go without saying).

Fucking 12 dudes at once is too much even I am not that desperate to lose my virginity.

What women would want to get fucked by a redditor

>sounds like a good deal
Why is this so funny to me

NO HYMEN, NO DIAMOND.
NO DEBT, NO TATTOOS, NO NIGGER BABIES.

yeah i want to see 12 dicks in the same room for my first time
haha no homo

>What do we do about it?
Absolutely nothing. They are a self-fixing problem, and it serves a little known valuable task of containing normies and tards to their own little hellhole, if they aren't already both. What they don't tell you is that a life like that is suffering a lot for a little piece of momentary pleasure.

Despicable as it is, niches will form and without them, they invade and shit up other places.

i had a chance to lose my virginity, a woman offered me a three-way (MMF) and i declined.
i'm not having my first time be in a fucking three-way with some guy i don't know and a woman i'd only just met as well btw...

Watch them eventually settle for a tranny

I'm a virgin male, and I find this to be one of the most disgusting things I've read from Reddit.
And I've read some really... really... really disgusting things on Reddit.
Then again pol isn't much better.

The second greatest asset is being great wife/mother : the ability to support her husband at all times and raise strong, healthy, smart and cultured children and protect them from teh evils of this world (the jews)
In other words : selflessness.

And I thought this place is incel general.

mantits or gtfo faggot

Lmao my fucking sides

>dissolution undermining gentile society

Attached: 1630039471154.jpg (600x696, 36.56K)

Checked
When did you transition?

I can only imagine this goes like furcon

Attached: blugh.jpg (480x360, 99.69K)

One that browses plebbit

I'm married
Look elsewhere

Attached: pol-122.jpg (700x633, 52.92K)

13 trannies show up.
That's how I imagine reddit.

kekw. then why do women keep giving it to me for free.

And no one lose their virginity because they all want to get boned instead of boning

show tits please and boipucci

Are you referring to what i think you're referring to or are you seriously asking me about my beliefs ?