Ukrainian refugee attending a French school

Posted without comment.

Attached: image_2022-03-29_081807.png (1884x1053, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDfsAxvIMyc
twitter.com/jerome_riviere/status/1507668084777172996
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she already has a cockring in her nose , its over

Which one is the Ukrainian?

Oy vey, cool it with that casual racism bud.

Attached: image_2022-03-29_082153.png (498x280, 144.44K)

The West is so fucking over. I hope China could create a better alternative than this nightmare hellhole

>nose ring

Attached: absolutely-abhorrent.jpg (900x802, 82.76K)

>French

>AHHHHHHHHHHH XI-SAN TASUKETE!

Attached: image_2022-03-29_082419.png (976x549, 726.34K)

>nose ring
yikes

Attached: absol.jpg (600x450, 77.59K)

Don't be racist now Serb roach. The mark of diversity will reach your shithole soon.

The black girl is cuter.

> j'aime les niggeurs
t. niggerian

the body mods and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

ok tyrone

This is why Ukraine is the ultimate glowie meme of a country. I swear the west created that circus as much to have an esoteric far right bogeyman to point at whenever the narrative needed as much as to fuck with russia.

Attached: 1648429486156.png (1024x827, 697.42K)

Our metropole is finished beyond saving since 2002, time to take the island pill in our overseas territory.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uDfsAxvIMyc 0:16
>did not reach my shithole

In the video she says that math is easier in France than in Ukraine which is not surprising because the math curriculum has been dumbed down in the past 30 years so that even 70 IQ niggers can pass the national exam

NAFRI = No African Females Resist Insemination

Link vid pls

twitter.com/jerome_riviere/status/1507668084777172996

> refugees are now whiter than the French

what the fuck happened, France?

Best video I’ve seen all day, the world needs to treat more of our diplomats this way

Shell be sucking nigger cock by the end of the week

The black chick is surprisingly hot.

jesus crhist look how cute that blond girl is . wtf ukraine. get your shit together

concurr

she's also covering her mouth tho

You literally eat duck embryos.

absolutely correct

Attached: 1648513304138.png (727x770, 488.24K)

Shit up medpak. I will baptise her and have born again after I get her to rub that nosering balls

Never tried it. Never will. But that shit is better than torturing a live animal ruining the meat by blasting it with adrenaline there by making the process entirely inefficient morally reprehensive.

20 millions non whites migrants in 50 years in a nation of 68 millions inhabitants that's how. The french mainland is dead buried, literally mordor tier but french nu-natio are delusional coward who refuse to accept the reality of our situation.

Oh my god though that look from that black women says it all. I'm sorry I'm not racist but we need to save our blonde women from the jealousy.

who is responsible for this white genocide? that's rhetorical, I know exactly who

bring on ww3 and this time don't stop at 6 million keep going until the cancer is gone

shes gonna be raped a lot LMFAO

Aren't the only major French overseas territory is in South America, which is filled with spics, and the rest overseas islands are filled with savage abos and niggers

She's gonna rape you and Ching chong mo well she does. Cope and seethe.

>China
you faggot

Built for BBC