PRO-LATINO SHILLS WANT TO GENOCIDE YOU

any real white person who has ever had the unfortunate experience of sharing living space with spics can tell you that they're no more similar to whites than blacks. in fact, I'd take a lot of quadroons or even mulattoes over a Guatemalan goblin any day of the week.

a few important points:
1) spics are the number one greatest demographic threat to white americans (other than the group that has created this entire state of affairs, of course). period. for that reason and that reason alone we are obligated to hate their presence here - many europeans don't realize just how brown most of the american southwest and coasts have become
1.b) most of these goblins are somalian-tier bioweapons with respect to genetic potential, see next point
2) jigaboo-tier IQ and violence. look at IQ and crime maps, only one region of the world competes with africa and those stats are very consistent how these people conduct themselves here
3) negative sampling - the people pouring across the southern border these days aren't based 75% spanish high caste mexicans. the high caste mexicans don't pour across the border illegally and most of the poor mexicans who wanted to come are already here, it's been so easy for so long. we're getting the worst of the worst of countries that mexico turns its nose up at
4) drugs - self-explanatory. yes we have our own issues to address but having an open border with a huge producer and that producer's immoral agents swarming our nation doesn't help
5) political interests: this ties in with 1 but no matter what you think of "muh based goblinos" they will never side with us when push comes to shove and it's time to put our foot down and say we SHALL continue to exist and are ready to defend our progeny and culture

I could go on forever. nothing infuriates me worse than the "spics are cool" pol-posters, I'm convinced they must be spics themselves or the shills that want to see us replaced by the hordes

Attached: 1648078656526.jpg (4095x4075, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2050? that is right now mother fucker

>PRO-LATINO SHILLS WANT TO GENOCIDE YOU
Yeah, not shit gringo. What the fuck are you going to do about it? Kek.

Latinx like to LARP about annexing the Southwest but what they really want is to live around whites. Their biggest fear is white secession. It’s the life goal of every latinx to breed with a white. It’s embedded in their culture. They all have an inferiority complex from being mixed race.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
Latinx are so dysgenic, I don’t blame them for believing in “mejorar la raza”. They sacrificed all of their good looking women to the gods so only the most ugly survived long enough to breed.

Attached: 20FD560A-DCE6-4898-BFFB-267BF2FC6C6B.png (750x492, 735.86K)

We’re going to brainwash your women and children.

I have multiple accounts on different social media platforms that promote feminism and homosexuality to Hispanics.

Holy mother of based

not talking to you macaque boy. google that, it's your brother

and time will tell what we do about it. even in the absolute worst case for us, as the krautposter mentioned, if our ship sinks you're going down with it. your "people" could never sustain a population so large and dispersed without "gringos" to leech off of.

this is why white genocide is truly a tragedy for all life. in the time that it would take asians to evolve into white-tier beings, even with strict eugenics programs, some sort of disaster will have probably wiped out life on earth. and obviously you monkeys won't get us there. the white race is humanity's shot at the cosmos

Latinx will be dealt with after the economy collapses.

is this not common knowledge? spics are red pill number 1.

"gee why is everyone in my local market mexican all of the sudden? its almost like my culture is being erased before my very eyes"

NEVER call spics 'Latino' 'Hispanic' or anything denoting European heritage, they are not from Hispaniola, they are not lAtIn- they are a special race made from Indos, Negros, and Iberians.
Most fall into the category of 'Mestizos' (mix between a Indian and European), or 'Mulatto' (a mix between European and Nigger).
'Latino' and 'Hispanic' is Jewish newspeak attempting to assimilate these mutts into the European sphere, they do not use this identity in their native nations- in fact many of them are founded on the merging of European and Indian cultures.

Learn memorize and understand the importance of the racial caste system of Spanish Colonized America.

Attached: apu bananna call.png (657x525, 40.05K)

>2007
>society 80% white
>2017
>30% white

hmmmmm. yeah greasy invader spic filth radicalized me.

I made this thread in response to another thread that had quotes talking about muh work ethic and how they're not so bad other than drunk driving. have seen that sentiment a number of times on pol now - people almost equating them with japanese as honorable aryans yet they're the biggest bioweapon we face

it was my first red pill but I guess some americans that didn't have the privilege of growing up around spics don't realize what they are, especially when they're the majority. even a lot of the scarier ones, with the dead soulless goblino eyes, usually act quiet and shy when outnumbered. whole different story when they have the run of a place

I call them Latinx, they hate it.

can't take any other facet of our government or society seriously when they've not allowed but facilitated these animals to overrun us like this. i saw one of the unmarked white buses that ships those motherfuckers away from the border states in my state the other day

Homesick chicanos are already doing a great job of fucking up their grandparents homeland. It's unreal how quickly pozzed a diaspora becomes after only two generations living here.

We must continue spreading the cancer to Latinx. Their birth rate is already below replacement.

I still dont know how things changed that fast. I mean there were plenty of spics around in 90s and early 00s but after 8 yeats of obama it felt like you saw nothing but brown everywhere. Birth rates and official numbers dont explain that.

mind boggling numbers have been coming across the southern border since the 80s. the "official" number is so off. and sadly a lot of them call themselves "white" - if the census "white" category included people you'd consider white from looking at only, the number would be painfully low (not that the official number isn't already)

turn your kids into gay atheists while you're sitting in the living room drunk on keystone light watching telemundo after laboring in the sun all day for your boss Larry

you are unironically doing more to better mexico by destroying mexico than actual mexicans are germanbro thanks

Attached: FGnjwK-XsAEZhta.png (732x560, 236.1K)

We assimilated just like you pastey white niggers did to natives. Whats the problem, hypocrite

the problem is this is supposed to be a white country and it was hijacked by the kikes and wealthy class through hart cellar and other means
I don't mind the people who assimilate and act right, for the most part. but there's plenty of latinos who act like trash, I've been around them quite a bit having lived in Texas most of my life

the problem is that the spanish assimilated and it produced you, i want my lineage to remain what i am. it was an upgrade for some of your bloodline, not the spanish part, and it won't be an upgrade for mine