Why are whites quitting STEM?

My engineering class is 95% Asian/Indian, 50% female, 80% international.

What’s the end game here?

Attached: 501423E3-B7F1-408C-81BB-87137C354927.jpg (770x375, 60.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Wax#Statements_about_Asians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whites going full creative and turning into content creators like tik tokers, youtubers, streamers, and influencers.

The end game is that Asians and Indians will replace Jews as your new masters. They're already taking over the tech industry; that will soon spread to other industries. If you don't believe me even Jews are afraid Asians will replace them. This bitch got in trouble for saying it out loud a few months ago: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Wax#Statements_about_Asians

They can't get jobs anyway.

>even Jews are afraid Asians will replace them.
Based as fuck.

they are taking the redneck pill

Business/Finance is a quarter of the effort and pays twice as much

It's a good thing they only force engineering students take bs electives like "expressive technical writing" and not Economics or they'd realize they were getting scammed lmao

Attached: 1645546594032.png (720x492, 542.06K)

US citizens only, merit based decisions, and not having 18 year old kids take mortgages out to do so. The first is most important, 80% international is the answer, the other two contribute but aren’t as big as importing our future workforce and throwing citizens to the curb. White citizens.

White guy here.... I dropped my STEM concentration because I couldn't understand the Indian professors and they were horrible. Also the Indian kids all banded together to copy each others work and share test answers.

Attached: lan dorks.jpg (1280x960, 246.75K)

indians are asians... but whatever

anyway i'm ok with that, jews blend in too well, you can tell an asian/indian just by looking at them.

if you can point out your enemy they are easier to fight.

>creative
>tiktok, youtube, streamers, influencers
the damage done to the english language these last few years is immeasurable

white mid career engineer here. my classes were mostly Asians too. Whites generally go into business management, and even white engineers quickly transition to management. Some fa tors for this i think are: increased money and white culture placing greater emphasis on social skills. I'm one of very few young technical track white engineers.

Because we’re all going in the woods faggot, bring glow sticks.

I feel bad for you. It started with the hires in the 70s in American academia and the job is just about don44hmre.

You know how pissed I was doing all of those essays in high school with perfect grammar then to see the top of our news medias having typos in every god damn article.

>80% international

i suspect that your class may not be representative of the US as a whole, though your suspicions about current trends are largely correct.

every single outreach and scholarship is for a shitskin or a woman
doesn't matter if they cheat or drop out and become an "advocate", as long as they start with diversity then it looks good to sjw fags

Because CIAniggers on this board unironically shill tradie shit here.

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 907.72K)

This world isnt worth wage slaving in, it must all burn down and women and niggers will help accelerate things.

Gotta be honest

It's hard to be in STEM if you have a big dick

cause white males are not gonna get hired anyway. dis gonna be great for the long term prospects of your country..

>Western pampered whypipo going full retard and turning into degenerates like parasites, human cattle, troon enablers, and child molesters.
Fixed.

Business dude thats where its at

I make 100k a year doing cashies and bludging off cenno. compare that to staring at a computer screen all day

americans arent white anymore

Some of them still glowing at least.

You are stupid. Jews are putting Asians and poos in charge of tech industry because they bow down to whoever is over them and doesn't talk back. Use a lower quality plastic or metal in a product? Sure thing jew boss, we can raise the price on the product as well to make more money. They don't talk back or try to stand up and will do whatever they are told, that is why they are put in place.