Do you have any sympathy for Vaxxies dying of AIDS?

I can't bring myself to make fun of them too much.

Attached: Science Juice.png (713x570, 367.29K)

>that means its working

Attached: 8856455453.jpg (512x341, 42.16K)

Pretty much everyone I care about has at least a dose or two.
I'm terrified of the long term consequences of this shit, especially since many of them already had health problems.

Yes they are all brainless women who would feed their kids to a dog if the news said so.

Uncle Sam?

This.

Golly gee I hope it’s all a meme. But with how normies started chimping about it I think it’s only the beginning of the end.

>But with how normies started chimping about it
I've been distancing my brain from normies lately for my own sanity. What are they saying about it?
All I've seen in passing was someone talking about menstruations, which is the tiniest possible piece of the iceberg.

Same. I'm the only person I know who hasn't taken it. My family tried to convince me time and time again, but I told them no and they got over it. All my friends have taken it and get every booster as soon as it becomes available. I had one cousin who held out, so as sad as it was, I thought "at least I'll have one person left in this world" should the vaxxed actually die off, but then she ended up giving in last month.

One called me a "plague rat".
I don't think I'll ever forgive that.

Is that real or from a movie

No.

Attached: higinbotham.jpg (300x299, 14.76K)

Movie, but it's true and happened.

It's from Chernobyl. A /wsr/ user recommended it to me and now I recommend it to you.

from a real movie

That's not aids or a vax, that's most likely radiation poisoning from Chernobyl.

>source: Qanon

Attached: download (1).png (230x219, 7.03K)

Mike Pence has the same expression I make when listening to some progressive globo homo bullshit.

Probably one of the worst ways to go.

I really don't get why they kept those people alive. It's not worth it, not for scientific research, or anything, to prolong their suffering, but then again every doctor who went along with the covid experiments is just as unethical, so I guess it's just a requirement of the job.

Yeah. Your very DNA falls apart.

same but it doesn't look like they're dying and it's been 2 years now ?

Some are dying right after the vax but it looks like it's only 5% of the doses or even less, they're just testing shit

>Is that real
you would be long dead before you get to cheese pizza stage. The miniseries was overdone with the gore which makes it way better.

It's been about a year after the first vaccines. If it really is an AIDS like disease, it can be treated and as long as they keep taking boosters/meds, most people won't die. It's just an easy way to keep them slaves to the system.

>you would be long dead before you get to cheese pizza stage.
Incorrect. You've never seen the Ouchi (spelling?) photos and story.

not really, I've been treated like dirt all my life by these types of people. God clearly has no sympathy for them since he's allowing it to happen

sorry for trying to save you and your family's stupid asses I guess

>WALTUH

Yeah, if that happened to me i'd want to be euthanized. I think they just kept them alive as long as possible to study the effects.

I would feel bad for them, but at some point they all started getting really aggressive and wanted everyone to take the poison pill too. You couldn't even express doubt or concern about the vaxxx without the REEEEEE wrath. They can die and we'll be better off.

Correct

my refunds? where's my refunds?

Attached: QeQOA.gif (640x360, 1.6M)

From a movie.
But you dont want to never ever google about the Tokaimura nuclear accidents and specially never look up the "released" medical information of Hisashi Ouchi

Amen. I know at least one that is begging for God to end him any number of ways, may as well be from the vax.

The vast majority of vaxxies are atheists and blasphemers, they deserve every bad thing that’s happened and going to happen to them

That guy looks like he's on his way to broker a peace deal with Russia.

no

No. I wish they'd hurry up and get on with it.

Nightmare fuel

Free will. Vaxxies decided to be propaganda whores because it's much easier than thinking.

4 billion have died so far. I believe.