BH Politics (Ex-Yu)

Hello Any Forumsbros.
I am an user from BosniaHerzegovina, if you are interested in anything regarding the politics of BosniaHerzegovina or the ex-yu region in general this is the thread to ask. I will answer any question.

Attached: flg.png (2880x1440, 30.52K)

Attached: 15621677.png (417x300, 137.82K)

NEET masterrace

I guess Any Forums isn't political anymore

does bosnia have femboys

Most guys here are pretty manly and macho culture is still a thing

fine, i guess i'll go bottom.
is the economy centrally planned? if not, how many oligarchs need to be assassinated?

>is the economy centrally planned
the economy doesn't exist here (unironically) in a modern sense, but it's definitely not a free market or capitalist
>how many oligarchs need to be assassinated?
all of them

Let serbia remove you like the kebabs you are

>all of them
Best take on Any Forums I've heard quite possibly ever
How class conscious are the citizens? Or are they all caught up in post-Yugoslav infighting

I am not a muslim my mongolian friend
>Or are they all caught up in post-Yugoslav infighting
the politics are dominated by such topics for sure
>How class conscious are the citizens
I think most people are deeply unsatisfied with the neoliberal economic system, especially here in the balkans as it's especially brutal and colonistic here, but there is no organized resistance to it just disgruntled murmuring

Let the Turks and Gypsies replace you like the cucks you are

What is the difference between Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Eastern Europe is more similar to America than we'd like to admit over here.
How does the average Bosnian (Bosniak?) percieve the United States and the NATO powers?

Wtf is Herzegovina?

They are regions, like bavaria and the prussia lets say (not in similarity just as an example)
bosnia is to the north herzegovina to the south
all bosnian rivers flow in to the black sea, all herzegovian ones into the adriatic
herzegovina is smaller and more medeteranian climate warmer
herzegovina is mostly christian (west part croat chatolic, east part serb orthodox)
bosnia is mostly muslim
herzegovina is more mountainous bosnia hilly and has more flat terrain to the north
just some examples

>calls us cucks
>hides flag

Get shitted on muslim freaks

see>How does the average Bosnian (Bosniak?) percieve the United States and the NATO powers?
BosniaHerzegovina is a protectorate of the US (not being sarcastic or hypebolic it actually is by constitution) the bosniaks (bosnian muslims) see the us as their western sponsors that will implement their will politically on the ground by force (which the us has been doing for 20 years)
so its a positive opinion from that angel

How did Bosnia and Herzegovina get lumped into the same country?

Is there any common ground between the ethnicities in the government and if so, is it croats and bosnians vs the serbs or something else?

BH was never a country, when the croats and serbs settled this area in the 9th century they formed kingdoms, and local lords had autonomy
if you look at the modern borders of bosnia pic related is what it looked like during that time
the western part being part of croatia, bosnia (centered on the bosna river) being a part of serbia, and herzegovina to the south being under serbian influence or local lordship
(RED CROATIA/CROATIAN INFLUENCE, BLUE SERBIA, ORANGE BOSNIA RIVER, YELLOW HERZEGOVINA)
during the 10 and 11 cent croatia lost its kingdom and became under hungarian rule, with most parts of bosnia becoming a tributary
Count

Attached: bh.gif (1412x1329, 652.18K)

then under count tvrtko bosnia had a short period of independence, after that came the turkish invasion and the wester borders of bosnia are a result of that
the turks made bosnia and herzegovina two eliyats (turksih administrative divisons) which later became lumbed together under austrohungarian rule

its mostly bosniaks and western backers vs serbs and croats who then form an alliance out of necesity

Have the Serbs invaded you yet?

no

Is there still tension in the country? And how long do you think it will take for the country to splinter or be annexed by neighbours?

Ehh, I'm good. Thanks though.

Ah gotcha. Do you think they’ll invade?