Holy shit, people actually believe the slap was genuine

Unbelievable, literally no one Is calling out the obvious publicity stunt, just amazing, absolutely amazing....

Attached: 2022_3$largeimg_987530083.jpg (741x531, 42.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone said it was staged except the bots spamming it as part of a viral marketing campaign.

So you decided to make another low effort post about it? Brilliant.

Most people are stupid. Also, couldn't Will Smith had picked a better mate than some balding ugly woman who was a known slut at the time?

why didn't the nigger goblin just wear a weave, it could have saved us from so many garbage threads

>people

They think it's real because of Smith's angry yelling afterward. That's what sells it to them. Now they will watch the oscars next year. It's as simple as that lol.

Nigger apologist detected.

In this thread, OP pretends to be smarter than everyone else.

Nigger cope.

Slide thread. 20 of those created, Jannies please delete.

>literally no one Is calling out the obvious publicity stunt
This is the 12th fucking thread this afternoon about this shit. Maybe muttmericans do worship niggers...

>So you decided to make another low effort post about it? Brilliant.
/thread/
just move on. if you quit paying attention, it goes away.

Holy shit people actually give a fuck about hwood actors?

The slap did seem fake

>oscars have receive lowest ratings multiple times in a row
>literally a convention with the most tightly knit connections amongst famous people
>people can't realize that maybe they planned this

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
SNAKE AND TOFU SHILLS

lol bald

It was fake.

Invoking the Rules as per usual.
The rules don't include blacks directly, but what are they but lap dogs to wh*tes.. and all this happened under their watch. They're being used as orcs, sideshow acts made to punch and hit each other for their entertainment.

Low oscar ratings... nobody watching movies anymore. It was a publicity stunt.

Attached: jada-pinkett-smith-chris-rock-will-smith.jpg (1600x900, 221.72K)

Why is this garbage even a big deal, move on

Also.. I think that dumb chimp won that stupid idol for playing the father of that scumbag ugly tennis player that killed a couple of people and got away with it.. because she's famous

She never took responsibility, didn't give a fuck. I'm supposed to believe this kind of "person" had some kind of legendary parent?
Yeah.. no.

Nobody is talking about Muh lap top. 2 famous niggers fighting is somehow news in 2022

With this, black interest in the Oscars is secured forever. They will now tune in, in droves, year-on-year, forever, just to see which black icon will have a violent outburst at another black icon.
You wanted "#BlackOscars", here's what it looks like. Reduced to a sideshow BET thing. Nice

>Oscars have next to nothing in ratings
>turn it into the WWE
>????
>profit.

>jada smith can act
thats what all of you people are implying

BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

SHOCKING

Attached: fuck.jpg (240x240, 26.11K)

fpbp
It's to idk stir the pot for cucks i guess? idk that emotionally driven large deeds and whatever the fuck that slap was is somehow normal. watch out random acts of estrogen induced violence by reddit who can't back it up. in fact i bet their violence wont be physical it'll be like double-charging "chads" for fucking their imaginary girlfriends in their heads.

goddamn shes balder than asmongold

It's real. There much more to that slap than people realize.

Attached: 1648472016601.jpg (1250x703, 358.6K)

In the realm of things it does not matter if it was real or not. What matters is they have made the Oscars trashy. Yes, the Oscars have been going downhill each year, getting worse and worse. But this was the straw that broke the camel's back. The Oscars are now for trash. For the trash to play dress up and act tough and throw their egos around like they are all that. Where the trash go to attack Christians and Whites and Americans and all that is good while salivating over degeneracy and satanism and all that is evil and disgusting and gross.

guarunted Jada Smith takes it in her butthole.
God, I'd love to cuck that nigger's husband and fill Jada's gaping asshole with my bwc.
I don't care if she's geriatric. I'd fuck that whore senseless.

great topic

No shit, Sherlock!

Attached: CastizaPill.png (1280x1542, 2.25M)

Why would Hollywood paint niggers as violent animals who can't control their emotions? If Any Forums was running the Oscars then sure but this just proved to normies you never relax around a nigger.

If they were going to fake it they would have not had a black man slap another black man. Black on black violence and jungle nigger mentality....But they did that on purpose right? You people are beyond retarded. The optics for globohomo is horrible, hence the shills out in force.

Attached: OscarsSOblack.jpg (422x400, 41.48K)

Just like the various publicity agencies, I am logging how long it takes for the public to forget this event and move on to the next thing. That'll give me some data in order to predict the next psyops.

Attached: 1639983834084.png (640x659, 15.69K)

I DONT FUCKING CARE FUCK OFF

nobody gives a shit amerishart

This event is not important are barely entertaining.

The oscars are (in)famous for creating controversial moments every single year. They do it on purpose. Everyone knows that. It's part of the game. Will Smith will have his oscar taken away this year and then be cast as a handicapped transgender African "woman" going through transition during the war in Ukraine when the meanie Russians invaded and the meanie Poles wouldn't let "her" in and will win five oscars the year after next as a reward for his stunt.

Jada will play Will's ex-husband.