Russia's gonna have to pay $565 Billion for Ukraine to rebuild

msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-seeks-565b-from-russia-for-war-evil-will-inevitably-be-punished/ar-AAVzRot

" AUkrainian official estimated the country's losses at $564.9 billion since the beginning of the Russian invasion, adding that his nation will "seek compensation from the aggressor."

Yulia Svyrydenko, Ukraine's deputy prime minister and minister of economic development and trade, said in a Facebook post that the estimated losses come from losses related to infrastructure, gross national product (GDP), the civilian population and more.

"Evil will inevitably be punished and Russia will feel the full weight of its own criminal actions on the territory of Ukraine," she wrote. "

Great idea Putin. Bankrupt your nation, get thousands of soldiers killed, get humiliated on the world stage and end up having to pay $565 billion to rebuild a country that will hate you forever.
Wow.
What a putz.

Attached: putzin.jpg (655x776, 46.83K)

lol

Attached: 1648368867401.jpg (668x675, 51.87K)

yeah i'm sure they'll pay that you retarded faggot

yeah, haha, no, i know, it's just, i ain't gonna pay it hahaha

Attached: 1617915440618.webm (502x720, 2.8M)

> A Ukrainian official estimated
Don’t care

Attached: 5BBDBA74-614E-4C5A-86AB-8999512CE44D.jpg (1024x518, 119.91K)

>everyone gets a whap
wholesome

lol, how about NO? jews should pay Russians for rescuing them from Concentration Camps

Ukraine can kiss my ass. Your bio labs are ours now, deal with it.

Not my problem.

Yeah nah
We'll pump money to restore cities we annex but that's about it

Why do you reply to bait threads... Why are you mentally challenged?

obviously part of the goal is to split the east and west. good luck with the reparations

Ukraine is going to get repossessed poor faggots.

>lives in same timezone as i do
>why do I anything at 2am

Lamo it’s funny because he is a fag.

so they can pretend they got good engagement on garbage rather than switching to tactics to something that might actually be effective

Fuck Putler.. and not just that.
Fuck all Russian nationals.. you are the laughing stock of the world currently

>Implying

Nonsense. When they take Ukraine they'll just use Ukrainian slave labor to force them to rebuild, and then execute them and dump them into mass graves, then import Russians to come and live in Ukraine like a colony. Problem solved.

>$565 Billion
can we get that in rubles for those in the back? pic related

Attached: 1648036471407.jpg (886x886, 128.9K)

Ukraine will be lucky they only lost what they did for acting like they were going to join NATO and build an army on Russia's border.
Valensky will submit but stay in control because he took this opportunity to silence opposition and censor the country.
Putin wins the eastern part of Ukraine with Ukraine signing a neutrality nonmilitary state contract all the while destroying the petrol dollar.

almost seems planned out.

Attached: monke slap.png (630x420, 328.85K)

Kek nigger no. Russia will have to pay that to rebuild Russia after this piss is over.

Am I allowed to call Russians subhuman?