Why are boomers like this?

>let floods of chink and pajeet investors fuck up the job and housing market
>muh “global market” aka “we’re happy to whore out the west’s assets for corrupt third world nigger $$$
>reproduce like rabbits in an economy they FUBAR’d
>what’s that? You don’t have thousands of dollars a month to piss away on rent? Freeloader!

Even as someone who moved out at 18 for uni this pisses me off

Attached: 90C068C1-5794-48CB-B874-C15FA169F8ED.jpg (750x626, 155.93K)

Short sighted retards who want what's best for them without regard for what comes after.
Like most of pol with their glorious political extremism

Attached: 1647552762804.png (1080x1336, 1.97M)

Caring about a random aus grannys opinion

All boomers need to fucking die, then kill all the jews.

Didn't know Der Boomer is an international menace

Attached: der boomer.jpg (1355x573, 96K)

most boomers here are like that

>How to change reality
You don't pay attention or give something energy. You decide what is happening in the world. Ignore and totally starve them from your energy. Instead of caring and emotionally reacting to fucking niggers and kikes doing what niggers and kikes always do - you just focus on your own self and your own challenges which you can master. In the end daily politics don't matter. Get a vision. Do it. It won't be easy. In the end nothing will be left to do. We can't change the inevitable.

we are not. she is a cunt and her kids are losers. not all boomers are the same. not all black people are the same. not all women are the same not all jews are the same

Both of my gen x parent say shit like this to me. Even 35-40 year old millennials are starting to have this attitude towards people struggling to find their feet.

It's like an "I've got mine, fuck you attitude" as soon as people become self sufficient.

I look at folks 20 to 30 in Australia and think you guys are beyond fucked.

I stop and think I thought I was beyond fucked at 25, never going to own a house etc. 33 now, own a house.

It sucked there were sacrifices, it is achievable.

Stop bitching start saving, folks who complain about "I can't save I don't make enough" either a) have no self restraint, b) no actual skills that can be transferred into a decent wage, c) liberal arts degrees (see b) ,

Quick bitching man up get a real job apply yourself save, sacrifice, meet a nice chick from a middle class family. Live the Aussie dream cunt

Shut the fuck up, kike.

35 to 40 year old millennials are pissed they got grouped in that bracket.

I have as much in common with a 20 year old as I do a fucking dog.

20yr Olds bunch of whiny know it all's,

>t. kike

Attached: This-Guy-Drinks-Jew-Jew-Cum.png (545x324, 51.51K)

FUCK.

Here leaf bro let me fix that for you.
all black people are the same, all women are the same, and all jews deserve death

Dam it, fuck!

Those marketwatch questions are a real blackpill on the nature of women amd boomers. Makes it easy to understand how things got so fucked up when you learn what they are concerned about

There's a difference between having an "I got mine fuck you" attitude in general vs having that attitude towards your own kids.

lel I love those Marketwatch rage bait articles.

I have enough money to start paying a mortgage, I just don't want to. Who want to be enslaved by chinks for a property I won't own within 10 years anyway? I also don't stay in the same spot enough to want to own a place anywhere.

also

>33 now
you basically missed the total shitstorm of covid/floods of more immigrants/median price skyrocketing by 2 million etc..

I want to see boomers suffer so bad

Attached: 1646755723339.jpg (593x762, 290.88K)

>spender mentality
WAAAHHH I CAN'T SPEND MONEY ON DUMB LUXURY BULLSHIT ANYMORE WOE IS ME

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 11.46.10 am.png (252x383, 75.68K)