He should be stripped of his Oscar

>inb4 IT WAS STAGED
No, it wasn’t. Any human watching it could tell the reactions were genuine. Nobody is that good of an actor, let alone Will Smith.
>it was manly
No, it was niggery. Blacks/jews trying to push this as cool are cringe as fuck and actively contributing to the degradation of society.

We should get a petition going to strip William Smith of his award. He didn’t deserve it anyways.

Attached: 61B371C8-5CF7-4ECD-994A-6ECFBD890041.jpg (1024x708, 88.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only a nigger can make it niggerlicious

His name is Willard. And obviously it wasn't staged because they would have said more interesting things. There was zero artistic value to the interaction.

I honestly don't give a fuck i feel like it's not even my business move on

Whether it was staged or not, maybe ask yourself: why so interested?

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
SNAKE AND TOFU SHILLS

Rock refused to press charges so. Nothing happens.

I don’t like William Smith. I think hems a virtue-signaling, talentless sellout who thinks he can act without accountability. He deserves to be punished.

Fuck out of here we can spot you a mile away

The Academy is conducting an internal investigation. They can strip him of his award, although I don’t expect them to without a strong public reaction.

Do you waste all your time obsessing over people who profit off your ignorance?

I been thinking about this all day and conclude that I support Will, in so far as being offended. Why did Chris think that what was needed at that moment was a mini roast of the VIP people sitting in front of him? And making smart-ass about someone's condition? He was wrong period.

Will restrained himself and merely dealt a bitch slap, to show how serious he was.

Chris should have had more respect for the moment he was in, presenting at the top of the program.

And as at least a million people have said today, it brought huge attention to a dying show, and a spark that could revive it.

fpbp
sage cause this thread is shit and op is of course a fucking faggot
>protip: all niggers do stupid nigger shit
no one cares unless they die, niggerlover

Willard Carroll Smith II*

Punish a black guy? lol you must be in another timeline.

Because they’re normalizing physical violence over words and comedy even further. Everyone is on Will Smith’s side, nobody is talking about how assaulting a person because you don’t like what they said is fucked up, ESPECIALLY in that context, where you’d expect a comedian to roast the audience.

Shills are not welcome.
I disagree. He needs to be made into an example otherwise he will influence the younger generation to be violent and niggery.

>why yes, i do keep up with the ongoings of hollywood basketball americans
please kill yourself

Wow, you seem so organic. I’m calling your manager in Tel Aviv.

It should be every man's right to beat any other man or women for insolence.

This is the dawn of another golden age, with faggotry being tossed out for the right of power of the alpha male

I didn't get the joke he was mad at

Attached: 1648512853988.png (376x308, 92.26K)

>t. nigger and simp
Betas like you are why civilization falls.

I’ve decked a guy for slapping my wife’s ass, and this is one step away from making fun of her for losing her hair after cancer treatments. I’d have punched that nigger too.

Because I've been seeing people post about it non-stop for the past 24 hours. Bots and shills give us no respite, regardless of what board or site I may go to.

If you watch it on slow motion you can tell it wasn’t staged pretty real smack.

Here's the problem. Will Smith wants to be part of the Hollywood-homo scene, and that whole scene takes nothing as sacred, everything is fair game, everything is a joke, ha ha ha. That's that entire culture. The problem is, he found his natural indignation calling him up, and there's only one thing to do: slap a dude in the face. The problem with Smith is he built his entire life in that cesspool, his whole life circles around that garbage culture, and he has no good standing left to stand up and act with dignity. It's too late, he sold out a long time ago, and so he has no credibility on either side and just looks like a tantrum throwing dipshit.

Attached: dangerfield.jpg (674x600, 48.1K)

He made fun of smiths wife’s hair, but she has a skin disorder that made her hair fall out.

bitch nigga say that to my face, I slap you

Physical contact against your wife is a completely different situation. In that case, physical retaliation is justified. Here it was a harmless joke and William retroactively used it as an excuse to assault a man with self-perceived impunity. He needs to be made an example or else we’re going to see rising violence among the youth in the coming years.

>I told my dentist my teeth were getting yellow. He said, “Get a brown tie.”

My point exactly.

It was staged and of course an american would be talking about this.

(((You)))’ve already been inb4’d. Shills raus

> autism makes things hard for me

turn the other cheek

Chris Rock did.

two ways to understand "turn the other cheek."
> I'm so sorry for upsetting you dear sir pls hit me again on the other side
> You call that a hit, faggot? Try again see if you can do a better job

You want to take away his Oscar?
C'mon, The guy got in one little fight...

girls/women slap, boys/men punch - now we officially know which zip code the freshest of princes resides in.

Attached: Slap Happy.jpg (286x176, 6.83K)

Slide thread.*****
20 of those created, Jannies please delete.

>nobody is talking about how assaulting a person because you don’t like what they said is fucked up
Lmao you just told everyone you're a middle class suburban nerd bitch. Talk shit, get hit.

When Europeans we're at the height of their domination, they had to outlaw dueling because nobles would kill each other over mere words. Presidents have done it. It's manly as fuck.

You bitch ass crackers are not your ancestors, not even close.

i thought it might be staged but i have never seen anyone fake-cry snot ot their nose.
yes, will smith can fake-cry, but i have not seen him fake-cry snot.

>Shills are not welcome.
I imagine you'll see yourself out then?

The second interpretation is the accurate one, if you actually read the entire passage and don’t (((cherrypick))).

> [38] Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
[39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
[40] And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
[41] And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

Why?

immune related alopecia doesn't happen in a straight line, but traction alopecia does. just saying.

Yeah I don't understand how people are saying what Will did was badass and manly. Like no dumbass, going up and giving a limp wristed slap to a guy half the size of you and him not moving from it and then laughing at you afterwards all the while your wife is still fucking your child's friend and also half the people in that room with you is not manly at all and is just pathetic

Attached: 1648443389644.gif (470x452, 1.04M)

Based posting our ancestors could be proud of

Attached: armor.png (278x430, 240.07K)

WHO THE FUCK CARES FAGGOT

Don't care about the golden kike dildo. Keep it. I enjoy that he proved that niggers are violent and compulsive animals and economics has nothing to do with it.

Calm down. Dueling was a normal part of our culture until kikes demasculated our civilization. If niggers lead the way back to masculinity, then so be it.

It’s the fact that he acts with impunity and sees himself as above social standards. If he had apologizes to Chris Rock like a man, I would consider the matter settled, and would even be ripping on Rock right now. But as it stands, Smith is being a horrible example for society, and if something is not done this will influence NPCs to be much more violent over trivial things in years to come.

Ok.
If it wasn't staged, how come security didn't react?
That's assault.

>Now, this is a story all about how
>My life got flipped-turned upside down
>And I'd like to take a minute
>Just sit right there
>I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

Attached: will-smith-crying-meme.jpg (980x653, 52.21K)