Let's normalize it

Let's normalize it

Attached: facebook_1648511729451_6914359340887148735.jpg (604x468, 28.99K)

Ok

seems like there was more free speech when everyone believed in a sky wizard

But not having a belief in a god has always been viewed as normal

Attached: d62.jpg (182x182, 8.71K)

>twitter screencap
>of some literal who femoid of all
kill yourself

>implying the modern West isn’t a godless society

Attached: Capture.png (753x718, 526.56K)

Now apply that logic to jews and muslims

First let’s normalize man boy love. It’s natural and it feels good. The Greeks knew the wisdom of it, and Arabs still practice it. Love is love.

Agreed. Christcucks and Muslims are cancer

Attached: FB_IMG_1585184005326.jpg (750x960, 71.58K)

No.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-084121_Chrome.jpg (955x1103, 247.59K)

>Panera Trash
Yeah. Let's all just listen to literal trash.

I waiting for a decent thread to post pic related. random user destroys godfags once and for all
Don't forget about the big J you fucking kike.

Attached: Capture.png (1419x389, 78.59K)

You forgot
>Childless & going extinct

Atheists reproduce the same way gays do. By infecting people with your ideology. Anyone who denies that there's a creator is a fucking moron. Do you see a car down the street and say that evolution made it? Has random sand particles colliding in the desert ever resulted in a skyscraper? The how the fuck can you believe that God didn't create human beings who are infinitely more complex?

Atheist's don't believe in either

>How to change reality
You don't pay attention or give something energy. You decide, what is happening in the world. Ignore and totally starve them from your energy. Instead of caring and emotionally reacting to fucking niggers and kikes doing what niggers and kikes always do - you just focus on your own self and your own challenges which you can master. In the end daily politics don't matter. Get a vision. Do it. It won't be easy. In the end nothing will be left to do. We can't change the inevitable.

Attached: jfz9lc.jpg (573x574, 151.18K)

Attached: 1596753480533.jpg (1024x927, 158.66K)

Why do German Chads always get it?

This is some ground level shit. Ahmed, don't shame yourself.

Atheism is not a sexuality and we reproduce sexually through insemination.
Also cars nor skyscrapers do not reproduce sexually.
Do you have any other nig brain Christian thoughts a fifth grader could reason, you stupid nigger?

The whole of Creation bends towards the worship of its Creator. You cannot normalize that which is fundamentally abnormal.
I'm sorry you had an indelicate pastor who told you your obsession with butt stuff was going to send you to Hell. If it's any consolation, Hell depicted as a pit of fire is unbiblical, and you won't go there because you love butt stuff, but because you loved butt stuff more than the Lord.

Attached: 1600533198713.gif (500x398, 424.65K)

Truth hurts. Better yourself. Turn your face to your creator and talk to him.

>Waut weeeiii neeed is a grass roots movement about making transexuals and lesbians NORMAL NORMAL NORMAL NORMAL RIGHT NOW NOW NOW

These disgusting people have dismissed religious values without even reading them.

>>all four are judged by the exact same metrics

Yes, the metric of whether or not they accept Christ's free gift of life. We all sin, and ANY amount of sin makes us unworthy of Heaven. John and Jack and Aleksei and Nyogba are all sinners, and all of them can be made clean with the blood of Christ.

Atheists are all faggots who want to take my guns and raise my taxes and give the money to niggers. I don't like christcucks giving money to niggers and inviting them in, but they seem to only give their own money. I'm a hardcore atheist who basically just accepted that I'll have to live around Christians because any place with a lot of atheists is a leftist shithole.