Do Europeans (western ones at least) feel at all embarrassed that their countries are literally being flooded by...

Do Europeans (western ones at least) feel at all embarrassed that their countries are literally being flooded by Muslims? They're an increasing percentage of the youth and it's not unnoticeable anymore, you see it everywhere according to my Dutch friend I talk to on Discord. Islam is like the total opposite of European values.

(and let's not turn this into a whataboutism thread about America. I'm talking purely of Europe).

Attached: Netherlands.jpg (650x330, 54.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AshBgnrSvyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nafri diaspora zoomers are the worst human that live on the face of the planet

i used to care about
i used to hate it
now i just dont care anymore

Islam isnt the problem tbqh it's the gangsta larp culture from the us. Those boomer muslims who wear robes etc never cause any issues

I read that 40% of Germany's Muslims are unemployed and apparently that's good relative to other countries.

I think a bigger problem will be the youth overwelmingly belonging to another group, even if white europeans are majority they will be very old, with most of

I think they actually help bring back some vigor and masculinity to our country, not to mention that due to our demographic decline it's basically an economic necessity.
There are also many women who can't find a good husband to raise a family with and since native Germans would be unwilling to make children because of the fear of having to pay child support, having willing immigrant fathers also helps with establishing new families that way.

IK BEN IN DE BUURT IK MOET HOSSELEN

pretty much
it's too late now

Like it or not, it was one hell of a way to destroy unity and nationalism in the west. Imagine your country willingly committing cultural suicide.

how come
>I'm sure europe will stand and they will fix the problem through more forced integration and careful selection of new immigrants.
are you being sarcastic

I can imagine, erdo made a deal with usa to import afghan bulls here lol
I understand Syrians, they are next door, Turkey intervened and shit but holy hell seeing western politicians talking about how turkey should harbor the afghan refugees last summer. Now I know what it feels like politicians selling people out

Attached: 1587788376830.jpg (1806x722, 421.35K)

>Islam is like the total opposite of European values.
Europeans do not *have* values.
So I would consider this an improvement.

Attached: 1.jpg (442x442, 10.9K)

Because Europe is quite attractive to many.
Europe can demand PhD holders with Esperanto and you will have hundreds of 3rdies trying to get a phd and speak fluently in esperanto in 3 years.
Turkish doctors are fleeing to europe in droves and that is with heavy restrictions. Many are not even medical related.
For example Germany asks at least b1 level german from doctors. You have german classes made up of doctors here, literally courses that only teach german to doctors so they can fuck off.
If Germany relaxed the languages a little bit they can have x2 x3 x5 times the doctors. Everyone wants to live in Europe thats why they will stand

why would they move to europe and not america or other anglo country

Okay, now this is based

>Islam isnt the problem tbqh it's the gangsta larp culture from the us.
literally this, i dont even get how dumb shit like that is popular still. Nwa is funny in early 90s, are zoomers really that retarded they think thats cool.

Far more difficult to migrate there. Even if Anglo colonies lower down the requirements there are plenty of 3rdies with an iq over 105 to migrate.
There was this interesting study concerning how many isis soldiers come from gangsta culture that developed in ghetto europe, weird shit.

Does it really matter, in the end everything will disappear through entropy. Everything we fought for and recorded in history will disappear, no eternal recognition, we are just momentary things and all we can do is just enjoy the present as much as possible.

>soon as the leadership problem is fix, the brownoid problem will be sorted
sure it will

Islam is a religion and as for any other religion moderate is ok, fanatic is not.
Religious tolarance is a European value.

Islamic fanatics are a threat to freedom and democracy just like any other fanatics.
Moderate Islam is not a threat.

Religion is okay as long as it's a neutered meme version of the real deal

Most zoomer muslims dont even practice islam. They just say theyre muslims when it's convenient. A lot of them dont even fast during ramadan for example

Yeah, just like Trump removed all the Mexicans overnight, electing Le Pen would remove all the Muslims in an instant.
Nothing will happen no matter who gets elected

the liberal charade cannot continue indefinitely its simply a waiting game

>the real deal is the fanatic version

This. It's over.

lmao trump is barely right wing, most of the claims of facism and whatever were simply a means of generating hysteria to stop him from being able to function in his duties. europe on the other hand is very different, look at zemmour for example

Islam will rule Europe.

This lmao, pakis don't buy into the ghetto shit and they're ten times better than moroccans and other africans.

As you long as you stay outside of big cities you will be fine

Attached: rht.jpg (1920x817, 142.68K)

It is. You think those tranny churches are the real Christianity? Lol

I'm not Christian or religious btw but this "religious tolerance" only goes in so far as tolerating stripped down secularized versions of religion. Don't act as if you'd tolerate Muslims setting up sharia law for themselves in your country

We will eat you alive and we will enjoy doing it

Attached: yx9gdh1bx1341.jpg (3892x1937, 875.39K)

Sad but true. The thing is europe was so amazing because of...Europeans. Im not even white unless you consider Persians white but I accept this truth. It's extremely sad seeing Europeans be sold out by their own leaders and flooded with third worlders that they didn't want.
Europe was a jewel in the world, an oasis in a desert of third world shit and filth and now they're flooding that and trying to make the whole world shit. Its really sad honestly.

Europe is Unironically far better than America and australia. Much more livable temperate climate, much more beautiful, much more soul and quality of life in general is better.
America is good only for a quick buck. It's a whore country.

I thought Islam was similar to European values

Attached: 19031589.jpg (1331x1337, 485.79K)

I dunno man, I wouldn't want to live in Europe of 1600s. That is the truly the dark ages.
2000 years ago Asia Minor was one of the richest places on earth, 500 years ago China was quite rich 3000, 2000 or even1200 years ago Middle East was quite good
What Europe built in post ww2 is laudable but do not think European superiority of modernity as historical inevitability

You don't understand that they're naturally drawn to that shit because of their low IQs on average

When you place a nonwhite into a white society unrestricted they WILL go chimp mode that's just how it is. America barely contained Africans with strict segregation, they need to be only by themselves in order to behave so no one coddled them or else they'll just go around leeching and fucking shit up

Lol
You will find out the truth of Islam in your lifetime Luigi.
I am ex Muslim myself grew up around Muslims as a Muslim

"Moderate Islam"...Just wait you stupid fool

Dude come on. You need a decently high average IQ to have a nice functioning society. Brown people just don't have that (much less blacks people). Education helps greatly but IQ is mostly genetic.

IQ can change
Brownoids created the first civilizations, Jews later on become one of the smartest people on earth. Unless you think akkadians and egyptians are from hyperboria.
You lurked Any Forums too much me thinks.

>and let's not turn this into a whataboutism thread about America
Let's, though.

Attached: 1648508176179.png (800x830, 662.14K)

this, it's the gangster shit
seen a lot of young slav immigrant be as obnoxious as muslims because of this retarded american culture

I don't browse Any Forums much most people there are clowns.
We can't ignore genetics and race
It was a European (Bulgarian I believe) general who saved Mecca from the British, not an Arab.
The only thing brown people always say is "muh ancient times bro a long time ago we created da first civilizations!"
First of all we have no idea what it was like and it's all speculation. We only have today. And we can see today that brown people in general (from Morocco to Pakistan) cannot run society in a way that Swedes could. The IQ just isn't there.
Maybe they inbred too much, who knows.

>Brownoids created the first civilizations,
chinese aren't brownoids

I don't think embarrassed is the word user. More like concerned and/or bewildered for most people.

>now i just dont care anymore
This.
It's not like it's new. Sweden has been seeing a steady rise of arabs since the early 2000's. The so called refugee crisis that happened in like 2017 etc didn't change anything where I live. It was packed with them already.
And honestly, most are ok people. It's the few assholes that end up making headlines in the media.

Attached: jihadgrillning med gänget.jpg (960x720, 145.6K)

Yeah sure one must talk present and not past but I find historical supremacy of european notion absurd. Europe only manage to get ahead in last 300 years, 400 if you make a conservative estimate.
>First of all we have no idea what it was like and it's all speculation
We have some idea, geography is important
cities sprang up in mesopotamia and egypt not in Britain which was considered to be a bumfuck nowhere full of retards check Roman writings on that place. But then atlantic trade and discovery of coal deposits pushed alongs to the top

But I agree with you IQ problem must be addressed. Left seems to ignore it and right while acknowledging the problem wants to use it as an excuse offering no solutions. When I ask stuff like Okay niggers have low iq what do you propose? How can we make them better what education and eugenics programs we should put forth. I often get lul i don't care genocide dem nignogs as an answer
This is not a viable solution.

Sure, but egyptians and sumerians-babylonians-akkadians and indus valleyans are, latter of which was destroyed by wypipo ironically.

Why does it seem so easy for Middle Easterners and Africans to migrate en mass to Europe but I, as educated, skilled white guy from USA cannot?

Yeah, okay, we get it, you love Arabs. Cuck.

You can but it is more difficult
Europe doesn't need more professionals they need an underclass to do unwanted jobs.

Attached: 2104-eubluecard-infographic.jpg (2142x6402, 974.04K)

why did you say turk doctors were migrating en masse there

healthcare is one of the few professional sectors they are heavily lacking. Doctors get a lot of leeway compared to for example yours truly.
I was denied a visa for going to an academic conference in case "I might go refugee" I study engineering but EU doesn't need more engineers and they consider me a risk.

>most are ok people.
Lies, they're all scum and you'll get to eat those words some day.

>Yeah sure one must talk present and not past but I find historical supremacy of european notion absurd. Europe only manage to get ahead in last 300 years, 400 if you make a conservative estimate.
Bringing up the centuries-bygone past is huge thirdie brownoid cope that they do every time (which I say as an Persian). Pic related probably wasn't even true back then. We can only refer to the present and see that the average brown thirdoid on AVERAGE (there will always be high IQ outliers) is an inbred semi animal incapable of functioning in a first world European style society. That's just how it is. I've been to Iran, Egypt, and Morocco and this held true for each country.
I doubt pic related was true 400 years ago too.
>But I agree with you IQ problem must be addressed. Left seems to ignore it and right while acknowledging the problem wants to use it as an excuse offering no solutions. When I ask stuff like Okay niggers have low iq what do you propose? How can we make them better what education and eugenics programs we should put forth. I often get lul i don't care genocide dem nignogs as an answer
>This is not a viable solution.
I mean, it can only be raised so much through education, for most it's a lost cause. IQ is primarily genetic.
The solution SHOULD be as it was in the past - keep the low IQ peoples such as africans far far far away from Europeans.
If you wanted to raise IQs to a functional level in third world countries, you would need either 1) genocide, or 2) create an intellectually eugenic society where the high IQs breed the most and let time do its thing

Attached: 1627443013817.jpg (796x960, 60.45K)

you are like locusts. after you destroyed europe and turned it into another third world shithole what are you going to do?

>he says while never actually leaving his childhood room

>And honestly, most are ok people
For now, while you still have a majority European adult population keeping the brownoids comfortable.

I'm also gonna flood another country in the future, it would be hypocritical to think like that.

>Pic related probably wasn't even true back then.
Oops, meant to click this pic

Attached: inbred brownoids.png (863x443, 96.94K)

Been lurkin this thread, quite interesting. Heres the perspective of an immigrant child growing up in Germany. As for turks, almost none of them are really religious. Its the same as with any other religion nowadays "oh yeah I do think theres something greater than us but who knows what it is". The very few people I know who actually follow the Islam are the ones who are actually peaceful. As someone pointed out the agressive immigrant comes from rap-culture more than anything else.
As for the religion itself, in my experience religious people of any kind (except jews nobody seems to like them) get along really great. As long as everyone tolerates each other its an advancement instead of harming the country.

Italy is third world Mario

only the south

>I doubt pic related was true 400 years ago too.
Please study the history of europe
400 years ago Europe was a massive massive shithole full of diseases, plague and religious wars where pregnant women were burned in public. 1600s were the true dark ages of europe and they commited their bloodies wars there, some even consider to be more bloody than ww1-2. Except for belle epogue around 1870-1910 most of european history was terrible.
It is not a bed of roses nor paradise and it is preciesly because it was not a bed of roses that their post ww2 actions should be loudable.
>I've been to Iran, Egypt, and Morocco and this held true for each country.
Thats weird. If you visited Egypt and compared the grandiosity of the temples in luxor and karnak with the modern day Cairo than it should be a big evidence on how tides can turn and fate can play bitter games with you.

With regards to IQ, there will always be stupid people but how we treat them and what kind of actions we should do will be an important matter. Ignoring iq doesn't exist or is absurd but so is inaction. Debates around birth control and eugenics should be considered.

>tfw no muslima wife with whom to make 10 kids in a comfy Muslim neighborhood

tbf, I dunno what "European values" actually mean anymore. The same people that would want to make "humanity" and... well... gay-stuff part of those values at other times can't keep themselves from spurring phrases ala "European values are all based on exploitation and murder. Let's drop them".

And honestly, I have stopped giving shits about it.

Attached: al-almanya.png (1024x767, 44.19K)

>European values
Basically incest between royals and hating your neighboring countries because you had 834 wars with them in the past.

And squids have values?

quèque

Half the paki men here like to larp as gangsters and our diaspora here is the richest compared to other countries. They rarely commit crime though. It's more of an embarrassing larp.

they never have an answer to this lol. they can only reply with more insults

I don't speak baguette.

I live in Milan. The whole central areas (the most beautiful ones) are basically unwalkable during weekends because of nafri zoomers. Not even mentioning how they go around stubbing random people in the evenings on a weekly basis at this point. And the central station, an architectural marvel…I don’t even wanna thing about it. I hate lefties so much it’s unreal.

quèque

Young people are not Muslims, they become African American-style gangsters which is even worse

brown peepo are an economic net negative to europe, only exception are chinese and indians.

They will rebuild it
You don't get it because you don't have the "I live in a foreign country" mentality they have. Kurds are like that too, those who litter, spit, commit crimes, tax evade in Turkey become very exemplary citizens when they are in Kurdish autonomous regions
Because one is not their land if anything it is their oppressor another is their country. They adopt one but not the other.
Our islamist were also like that, stating they were in a state of war and lying, tax evading against secular quffar government was perfectly valid. I assume immigrants in europe are also like that. They hold no loyalty to the state apparatus.

i would like to ask to the eruopeans bros ,how much are these people integratin into the society?

i talk as a venezuela imigrant how came here to usa in 2019 and almost all my family speak english alredy (or they can comunicate with out issues) and we got along pretty okay with the americans here

Yeah I think thats why alternative immigration like from latin america, sea etc will be proposed.

Well, EU is going to get millions Ukrainians soon. So we'll get a chance to compare them to muslims.

I'm fortunate enough to be a Finn born in Sweden by Finnish parents.
So for me watching this country go to hell is more of a "huh look at that" thing. Think of it like watching car crash compilations on Youtube. It's horrible but you can't look away.
There's always some shit happening that makes me shake my head and feel extra happy every single time we go to our summer house in northern Finland.

Attached: 1610963973056.jpg (1280x720, 119.52K)

still wondering why Southeast Asia Muslims less interested migrating to Europe

>Please study the history of europe
>400 years ago Europe was a massive massive shithole full of diseases, plague and religious wars where pregnant women were burned in public. 1600s were the true dark ages of europe and they commited their bloodies wars there, some even consider to be more bloody than ww1-2. Except for belle epogue around 1870-1910 most of european history was terrible.
>It is not a bed of roses nor paradise and it is preciesly because it was not a bed of roses that their post ww2 actions should be loudable.

Again with the brownoid thirdie cope tactic: "muh history, muh history, muh 400 years ago europeans were fighting eachother!!"
so fucking what, mehmet? have you been paying attention to anything i've been saying?

since then they have evolved and created the greatest societies in the world where almost EACH and EVERY person has a shot at living a nice life and people can generally trust each other. This is thanks to their genetically 100 average IQ. this also happened in japan, south korea, the only other countries besides europeans with high IQs, and will eventually happen in China (just look at the progress they've been making)
Brownoids hover in the low 80s IQ range. They can't facilitate that egalitarian, high-trust European (and possibly east asian) society, they just can't. What the fuck do you not get?

Quintessential clueless ameriposter

heh

Attached: Englishver.png (1024x767, 44.39K)

You can never integrate into an European society. Even if you want to, Europeans will reject it. In Europe blood is important not in USA or Canada.

>dumb mutt gets told to shut up about things he clearly have no knowledge of
>he start to spout pseudo-scientific horoscopes
Every fucking time.

>They will rebuild it
they cannot rebuild an egaltiarian european society
they are too low IQ and inbred.

they cant even build it in their own countries back home and theyre gonna do it in Europe after they kill everyone. LMFAO.

listen to yourself you retarded clown. im about to just stop talking to you because you're actually way dumber than you came off as at the beginning of this conversation

I think they are different cases, the nafri in Europe are all westernized and American wannabe gangsters.
This is why they are so terrible

I'm not even American.
State where I'm wrong neckbeard. I've been all around the world. Finland is the most high social trust nation on earth besides Japan. Retard

Shut up, retard

Many of these refugees aren't even Ukrainians

>Shut up, retard
go shit up a different thread you dumbdog

Attached: soyjak-discord.gif (373x498, 945.26K)

No I agree with you on the iq question but your first post was like how europe was always fine and dandy and rest of the world was always shitholes. That is not the case. you are looking at present and think that was applicable for the entirety of human history.
Their IQ's also raised. IQ, like height comes from genetics but that is not set in stone. Medieval Europeans were quite short. Dutch manlets were the shortest motherfuckers

>Ukrainians
Yeah, about that...

Attached: TheoneintheMiddleisaUkrainianrefugee.png (994x596, 1.05M)

I hope Kim kills you all squid rats

Your whole post is ignorant racist nonesense without a hint of insight. Stop obsessing about things you know nothing of and cannot interact in any way.

>but your first post was like how europe was always fine and dandy and rest of the world was always shitholes
Clearly I'm not talking about the dark ages 500 years ago dude. I'm talking about the modern egalitarian european societies that came together primarily within the last 115 years in Western Europe.

>Your whole post is ignorant racist nonesense

Attached: ced.gif (463x489, 29.73K)

Observe kurds in autonomous region. That is my observation. I might be wrong no need to get angry about this lel.
That may be but I feel they are also very nation concussion even more so than the most racist of europeans.
I would say 50 years but anyways yeah my point is I don't think MENA is doomed to fail because of their low IQ, I think IQ should be considered as a factor, a factor not an impossible wall one cannot break.

>WAAAH DON'T SHIT UO MUH THREAD
>*posts a soyjak himself*

It's dead, Jim.

America belongs to the European founding stock
The elites are flooding it with brown labor

nation conscious*

thats kinda sad desu

is nothing i am impresse with america they are VERY GOOD at making americans( i kown that sound redundant) but i have to four nephews here that came at early age (5-6 years old) and most of them dosent have any diferrence from your tipical american zoomer lol

its a really fucking good sytem of integration

all their countries are shitholes

Yeah, thanks for confirming you have no communication skills. Now go home and prepare for that "race war" at home or whatever othet nutty cause you happen to stumble upon. Start collecting stamps or something.

>Observe kurds in autonomous region
what about them?
keep barking for me my dog

Attached: 1647601648661.png (640x391, 250.41K)

Would you work in a farm for 10 bucks? They do
That is true. Your child can call himself an american and no one would bat an eye, If I move to Europe don't teach my son one word of turkish, have him constantly eat pork and beer, get him into college et cetera he would still be called an islamic musulman turk who should go back.
I dunno man, Iraqi Kurdistan is quite nice. What I found interesting was the absolute attitude change of Kurds who lived in Turkey vs kurds who lived in autonomous region. Call it a minority mentality maybe? A great distrust towards authority, insularity, maintaining a face when with strangers and so on, they were all gone.

>Yeah, thanks for confirming you have no communication skills. Now go home and prepare for that "race war" at home or whatever othet nutty cause you happen to stumble upon. Start collecting stamps or something.
You missed the part where I said I'm not even white multiple times.

Attached: ea4725c1489b30d8773549e9943dec3d.jpg (785x1000, 79.41K)

>n-no u
Fucking pathetic. Worms of your kind are all tough on the internet and biggest pussies irl.

They were quite patriotic, decent and trustful to their government, very very different than Kurds in Turkey and I don't think their iq jumped 25 points just south of turkish border.

Didn't ask, don't care. Now shut up.

then why are they leaving their nice homes? we don't want them here

>Didn't ask, don't care. Now shut up.
that's why you've bumped my thread 10 times now because you got so butthurt at what i wrote
keep bumping for me my little abused dog
>I don't think their iq jumped 25 points just south of turkish border
it didn't, look at the map I posted.

Jesus why most of children are of migrant descent and why does this pyramid looks like a shroom

wow lmao
i know a lot of them are european diaspora which is better than africans but still
germany isnt german anymore lmfao

they make better money thats the only reason they endure, my point is when they they over they will be far more patriotic, because then the nation will be theirs.
I'm talking about the kurdish autonomous region in Iraq, Erbil-Mosul.

Not gonna blame them boomers for everything, but it will be a ruckus when the 50+-generation is gone.
Besides dunno, one Economics-professor of mine literally called this a Kebab-pyramid.

Attached: Fugeesofal-almanya.png (1024x767, 29.37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AshBgnrSvyc
IK SLAAP TE KORT WANT IK HEB SLAAPTEKORT

You all deserve to get replaced.
And you know why.

the high standardof livings for everyone are a result of high iq high trust societies. compare two petrol states, saudi arabia and norway and ask yourself where you would want to live as a peasant

yeah, I've heard Erbil is actually a decent place
there are, of course, levels. it's not a total third world shithole nor is it on par with denmark or ever will be
i think islam helps to maintain civilization somewhat well which is why Arabs tend to do okay (and of course oil, but im pretty sure iraqi kurdistan doesnt get oil money) and unlike say pakistan it isnt super overpopulated

oh great, end of discussion i guess

Correct, niggers look like fucking Germans compared to them, I've never seen worst savages in my life

Yep

>Moderate islam

The gullibility of westerns is the x factor in the destruction of Europe, you keep believing that there is a chance of redemption for shitskins and niggers... There's none

Attached: 30nspg.jpg (500x538, 98.84K)

Blessing in disguise. People will shit on me, idc--all of my best friends are second generation immigrants of war refugees from iran and afghanistan. They redpilled me long before Any Forums did. Jesus is a prophet in the Quran, meaning we have the same god. They're unironically our biggest allies against the kikes, don't let some dumb shit distract you from that fact

This, I'm muslim myself and the imported gang culture from the US is cancer they are spreading it among zoomers to mess us up internally

Probably go for China

Easier access. You can get into Europe from so many sides and angles, scholarships, fake rapefugee claims, anchoring relative invitation.

The US has very strict visa regime, you have to take a plane over a huge distance which is expensive, and then at the airport their border checks are notoriously hostile and aggressive, demanding you to take off your clothes, go through scanners etc. You can only get to the USA in some very narrow ways: visa lottery or Silicon Valley lottery, or crossing the border through Mexico.

It is terrible how it is a global phenomenon

It comes from the music and movies which are imported from the west all over the world. If I was king I would ban these just like drugs are banned

>due to our demographic decline
pay niggers to have children instead of pay natives to have children, and the fag even praises their vigor… i hope russians obliterates you you’re a fucking disgrace and a curse to europe.